Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Delusion, or time travel?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702415184088.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

Delusion, or time travel?
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Travelsonic Posted: Aug 20 2003, 01:48 AM

Unregistered

*Disclaimer: This is not fake, this really happened, I only need somebody to confirm my question of if this is a delusion, or maybe jumping into the future.*

So I was in front of my computer. I had this game making program open, and was just sitting there. Next thing I know, I feel tired, and then I see the screen had changed to the level editor. No glitch, nobody touched my computer, I didn't click my mouse. Could I have jumped 15 seconds into the future? If not, what the hell happened?
[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Aug 20 2003, 03:53 AM

Unregistered

Hi I'm Frog186 I just wanted to say let me know if anything else like experiences and such will happen to you don't worry I take time travel seriously if you want to email me it is [email protected] I will be waiting for your reply!
[Anonymous]Travelsonic[Anonymous Posted: Aug 20 2003, 03:17 PM

Unregistered

This isn't the only time this has happened to me. I can recall 2 other times that it happened. I don't really understand what happened that time. Very strange though.
Phoenix Posted: Aug 20 2003, 03:30 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

Was you body in the same position? Did you notice a sudden change on the system clock/ clock in the room?

Have you had problems with things missing and appearing in places you know you just checked? Lights turning off and on by themselves?

Did the event seem to have any personal significance outside of a possible time skip forward 15 sec?

[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Aug 20 2003, 03:56 PM

Unregistered

Well travelsonic if you would like to talk about it just email me at my address and I will not tell anyone about them I promise then we can discuss it or them all!
[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Aug 20 2003, 05:29 PM

Unregistered

Hi Travelsonic sorry to inform you that email address that I gave you isn't working right now so if you want to talk about your experiences then let me know here is the other email address [email protected] don't worry this one does work!
Cygnus_X Posted: Aug 20 2003, 08:09 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

Hi travel sonic ! You said you were tired maybe you just fall asleep wink.gif time seems to change when you sleep if you wake up in the middle of the night could you realy tell what time is it. I am sur one time in your life you have take your car and go to your usual path to go work but you were on sunday, the time you realise your not at the good place is just cause your brain do it automaticly cause you are thinking to something else...

--------------------
Peut-être pourront-ils un jour répondre à cette éternelle question:" pouquoi ?"

[Anonymous]Travelsonic[Anonymous Posted: Aug 20 2003, 11:50 PM

Unregistered

It all happened very fast. I noticed the computer clock had changed by 3 minnutes. (and it felt as if it all happened within 2 seconds.) The same person who was sitting next to me was now across the room talking with somebody else, and the computer on the other side of me got a blue screen error. (THATs another story)

I also debunk the theory that I could have fallen asleep, because even though I was tired, I don't fall alseep easily, no matter how tired I am.)

[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Aug 21 2003, 01:28 AM

Unregistered

Hi Travelsonic it's Frog again I just wanted to say I am reading a book by jenny randles called timestorms if you read that it talks alot about time travel and so on it is a good book I like her books because she knows what she is talking about if you don't have it get it also about your experience did time slow down or go faster while you had this experience? one last question can you describe what your surroundings were like when you woke up were they normal or strange/weird? I will talk with you later but I have stuff to do in the meantime and no I am not ignoring you at all your experience seems truthful!
Travelsonic Posted: Aug 21 2003, 02:16 AM

Member No.: 47

" did time slow down or go faster while you had this experience?"

As I said before, it was over fast (I estimate 2 seconds). Although during that time, it felt as if time did in fact slowed down.

"one last question can you describe what your surroundings were like when you woke up were they normal or..."

The surroundings were normal, for a second though, things were kinda blurry, but that went away very fast.

[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Aug 21 2003, 03:54 AM

Unregistered

Travelsonic
Hi it's me once again your experience sounds interesting to me but I need two more questions answered if you don't mind here they are:

1. Did you have anything around you while in your hand and so much more while you were tired also what were the people talking about when you woke up you said two people were talking?
2. When you woke up were you able to talk before and after time slowed down also did you feel normal or strange during this experience?

Sorry for all of the questions but time travel and teleportation are my best subjects to discuss and so on even though I have studied the paranormal for five to six years I know what is real from what is fake and so much more remember if you want to talk privately just email me okay?
Travelsonic Posted: Aug 21 2003, 11:54 AM

Member No.: 47

"1. Did you have anything around you while in your hand and so much more while you were tired also what were the people talking about when you woke up you said two people were talking? "

I remember they were mostly making fart jokes, the other had a baloon, and was releasing the air in the other guy's face (which pissed him off soooo much laugh.gif )

"2. When you woke up were you able to talk before and after time slowed down also did you feel normal or strange during this experience? "

I was able to talk, but I was kinda at a loss of words because I didn't know what just happened, and it did feel like my body was turned to jell-o during that short experience.

[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Aug 22 2003, 01:50 AM

Unregistered

Travelsonic
What I believe is that your experience really happened and it was a time shift that caused the encounter you had for example you said two people were talking together when you woke up but here is the hit that person didn't walk over where her/she was before so in some way a jump in spacetime put that person over to where that other person was standing or sitting down and then they talked second example is a person or your double from the past or future clicked the mouse or transferred you to the level editor or designer third example is time slowed down or went faster while you were asleep or tired and for this one I believe that time can go slower or faster so that is true fourth example is your body turning to jell-o while you were tired or awake this is caused by paralysis well to be truthful I can't explain this result sorry about that!
Richard Posted: Aug 24 2003, 06:30 AM

Member No.: 44

I believe that what you expirenced may be what some call phase shifting. I will look into this more and see what i can find out.

Thanks for posting your story. biggrin.gif

[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Aug 25 2003, 11:31 PM

Unregistered

Hi Travelsonic I know your probably busy right now so this message will be short are you going to answer us or not? I am not trying to be rude or mean or anything like that well let us know if you reply back to us or not oh by the way I believe your story or experience is real and not faked or hoaxed well I got stuff to do so I will talk with you later!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1735 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: