Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Fiction, Share your stuff

Phoenix

View attachment 1702413021347.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! Welcome to nginx! ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net! ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

· Time Travel Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

The Time Travel Forum ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net!! :: Est. April 2003 ::
Search:
Everything
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->General Chat!->Hobbies And Interests!

Forum Rules Please Read The Forum Rules & Disclaimer!
Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

Fiction, Share your stuff
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Phoenix Posted: Dec 31 2003, 09:50 AM

Wants Peace ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Ok people writing their stories got me in the mood to share my stuff too.

--------------------
Off duty for a while until matters are resolved in this misunderstanding ... I want peace amongst us all ...

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Phoenix Posted: Dec 31 2003, 10:30 AM

Wants Peace ...

Before the beginning there was no differentiation.

Then independence shattered time into being.

One created Seven, Five, and Three as distinctions of who One, the founding father, was not.

Seven was bisexual and mischievous. He teased his brother Five and mocked him. Five was gentle humble and meek.

Three was grateful to the individuality that One gave him and was loyal to the One.

Eventually Seven's teasing of Five got so bad that Five wander off into the nothingness.

One made Two the first and only female that One made.

Two was a fiery red head with deep blue eyes. She was full of life and joy. In an act of ecstasy she created Four.

Four was a golden blonde, a perfection of beauty and form, but nothing beyond that.

Three was amazed and over joyed at his sister's act of creation.

Old and bitter, withered and worn One despised it all and sought to be alone in silence away from everyone else.

With the help of Two Three created Six. Their son was artful and full of grace and strength. Six lived in the woods and was at one with nature.

Then the great division began. While Three was Loyal to One and ever thankful for the individuality they all had. Two was upset at how Seven had treated Five, and eventually became upset at One for creating Seven, and even for One creating individuality. Two yearn for a return when they were all together in the mysterious prenature.

The division caused Two and Three to part there ways and separated into lines of male and female.

In her sorrow Two created Eight. Eight was an old matriarch. Eights body was flabby and over weight. Eight had some facial hair. Eight almost looked like a male. Eight was wise and she understood the compassion that Two still had for Three. Eight understood the silliness of the division.

In his anger Three made his own creation Nine. Nine was a neurotic misogynist. Nine was full of nervous tics and Freudian slips. Everything had to be black and white for Nine. Everything was distinctly male or female, right or wrong. Nine had a passionate hatred of all things female and would often make hypocritical pronouncements.

Five returned from the outer nothing and Two adopted him to be on the female side. Two said that Five's gentleness and meekness were a good role model to follow and represented what it was like in the prenature.

Ok that is all I got so far. But not so bad for rewriting numerology and creational cosmology I think. smile.gif

Oh and the colors.
One's color is black.
Two's color is red.
Three's color is blue.
Four's color is yellow.
Five's color is brown.
Six's color is green.
Seven's color is purple.
Eight's color is orange.
Nine's color is indigo.

and the prenature
Zero is white.

--------------------
Off duty for a while until matters are resolved in this misunderstanding ... I want peace amongst us all ...

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

natasha Posted: Dec 31 2003, 08:01 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 111

hi it was very nice seriosly

and now some smile.gif
if you have a dificulty to make your book to be sale or to be famos
(to all scince fiction writers who resieved a letter "sorry we will not famos your book try anyway 10 years later:)
my sugestion
write it on the stone who knows perheps ufter few years there will be a new
religion from your book. or perheps some crazy scintist will find it and after reading it will build time mushine and you be famos smile.gif
then you can say to the proud adition to find you 10 years later.

--------------------
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Urno Arnan Ralan Posted: Jan 5 2004, 09:38 PM

The Saviour

Member No.: 184

Phoenix.

This text amazes me, not as a work of fiction, but as representation of human psychology and developement. It deals with many aspects of the human experience: love and hate, joy and mysery, and the more physical attributes of male and female.

I wonder Phoenix. Which number are you?

--------------------
Use Guide Mode for helpful prompts

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Phoenix Posted: Jan 5 2004, 10:54 PM

Wants Peace ...

As with any work of fiction the characters reflect psychological aspects of the author and the social environment he finds himself in.

I would say Three or Two capture my own nature closest. Though at different times in my life I can see parts of myself in the other numbers, but between the Loyalty of Three and the Rebellion of Two is where most of my spirit lies

--------------------

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Naziria Posted: Jan 12 2004, 02:48 AM

Naziria

Member No.: 218

u continue to amaze and suprise me. Phoenix, i could not have chosen better, than you. sometimes i feel that maybe i didn't chose you as much as you chose me.
i loved the story.
ever need any artwork let me know. i would gladly illustrate.

Phoenix Posted: Jan 12 2004, 10:37 AM

Wants Peace ...

Thank you all for your kind words.
Naziria if you feel inspired to draw the scenes and characters by all means contribute to the art.

I forgot the physical descriptions of the characters.

One is like Scrooge of a Christmas Carol. White hair wrinkled face, sharp bony features. Slightly hunched and muttering to himself. The expression of grumpy in Snow white and the seven dwarves. He has a black woolen trench coat. There is something of a wizened wizard and God like figure in him as well.

I think I detailed Two. She is age wise young twenties maybe sixteen. Shapely figure, that is both full and soft and fit and hard in various curves of her body. Something of a Satine of Moulin Rouge or Rose of Titanic mixed in with Madonna in Evita. If you read about Bridgit on the Messages from the future page, that is Two to a T.

Three is in military uniform. Walks stately and English like propriety. Full of courtesy and good form. There is also a statesman like quality to him but with due humbleness. Dark brown hair, cut on the short side, a small trimmed mustache. He has a friendly smile that is sincere and a deeply serious attitude on things that matter that he keeps in check with quite contemplation. Something like a Wesley of The Princess Bride after becoming the dread Pirate Roberts in stature and physic.
Or Luke in the Star Wars trilogy in Return of the Jedi when confronting Jabba.

Four, super model (but not thin like Kate Moss more full like Marylin Monroe), miss America, Vana White, Barbie, I think you know.

Five, very much a hunch back of Nortra Dame Disney style. Soft spoken, head and eyes towards the ground. Somewhat of a Smegal in his more enduring moments of Lord of the Rings. Very monk like in clothing and appearance, but not the stature of a monk. The stature almost ape like, a timid ape at that. His face is round and pudgy. His body is like the Pilsberry Doug Boy.

Six, Leglos of Lord of the Rings, the agility of Jacky Chan, yet off in his own world, the world of nature. Long straight hair, soft and flowing. Facial features rounded but prominent. Almost a Fabio quality but leaner and not as defined. The grace of movement of a Lion the awareness of a hawk and very much in touch with nature, at one with it.

Seven, a red Fro in a Dilbert Boss style "horns" on either side of his head. His freckled face almost has a Alfred E. Newman Mad Magazine guy appearance or a Howdy Dudy guy quality but tempered by the Lead Character of a Clock work Orange. His clothing style is flaming gay. Women's blouses and pants, jewelery, peircings. His stature is slanted like some thugs in a bar or a dark alley. He wears a Chester Cat like grin that says "I know something you don't know." His body is thin and angular. His eyes are hazel. His personality is that person at a party who finds it hilarious that you spilled on yourself and has to point it out to every one to make fun of you. And yet their is almost a Jim Carry kind of appeal to him as well in his humor, some of it is real funny.

I think I covered eight pretty well, the age that a female gets to that their body starts to lose distinguishing qualities from men.

Nine, the surrealist artist Salvadore Dali in appearance the passion and intensity of Hitler the deranged logic of Charles Manson the black and white thinking of Jerry Farwell. The ticks and twitches of a rabbits nose as it seems that too much is shoved inside of him and he is going to come apart at the seams at any minute. Imagine Luis Farakahn having a heated debate with Aynn Rand about everything and you will capture the internal conflict being caried out subconsciously in his expression.

--------------------

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

daboga Posted: Jan 25 2004, 07:21 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 266

Loved it!!!

More to come, I hope? It would be great with the illustrations too.

--------------------
All things are possible

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Phoenix Posted: Jan 25 2004, 07:49 AM

Wants Peace ...

I have a poem I set to power point that I was thinking of posting.

--------------------

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Gavin Posted: Jan 25 2004, 08:20 AM

The Forum Manager, Founder/Owner, Site Developer & Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jan 25 2004, 12:49 AM)
I have a poem I set to power point that I was thinking of posting.

Awesome --- we'd love to read your creative works Phoenix --- feel free to post your poetry here cool.gif

--------------------
- Gavin -
The Forum Manager (Admin)
THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

HereAndNow Posted: Jan 25 2004, 08:26 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 259

Wow, very cool!! I was all into it hehe. I'm creative. . .but I have trouble putting it into words =)

My hobby is quite common and basic compared to that of Phoenix.
I play the guitar . .I enjoy because it allows me to express my feelings in the best way. When I play something from my heart. .ppl feel how I feel through my music. It's very cool =) To bad I can't play over the net lol.

I hope to see more of your story Phoenix . . its like waiting for the sequel to Lord of the Rings hehe.

--------------------
I belive everything in life happens for a reason.

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Phoenix Posted: Jan 25 2004, 08:40 PM

Wants Peace ...

The birth of Ten:

From the love, sympathy, and harmony Two and Five originated the child Ten.

Ten was young but well advanced beyond her years. She did have the powerful forces of the prenature and differentiation embodied in her. Small of stature small and soft rounded face her power radiated from her in near visible flashes of black and white. She had the knowledge of ages yet to come and the mind of an innocent unblemished child. Her presence gave the assurance that despite all the seemingly unsurmountable odds and needless suffering the final out come was very pleasant indeed. Also her presence gave the very crushing realism that regardless of what effort or how noble, vigilant, and valiant your goals or how solidly placed and founded a great creation was established it all would ultimately mean nothing at all. The effect was simply one of stunning. Yet her dependency on others and vulnerability was also palpable as well. For she was indeed but a child with all the needs of a child to be looked after, cared for, and loved.

--------------------

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

Phoenix Posted: Jan 25 2004, 10:27 PM

Wants Peace ...

Liquid Guilt:

Darkness knows no shadows
Blindness knows no light
A Hurricane is never peaceful
And a new moon is never bright

Seek the strong
and find the weak
Feel the warm
when pain does meet

Only death forms the boundaries of life
Only love forms the boundaries of pain
A callous laugh of forgotten fame
A Bitter tear for false promises

To ask a question of innocence
To receive a remark of guilt
It is a ocean of black ink I drowned in
It is cold liquid guilt

The storm clouds were strong yet leary
The lightening was spindly and quick
The wind called out the end of my window
The tided called out the end of my ship

Boulders are indifferent to the carbon copy vessels they destroy
It is only determined will that caused me to endure

Pain that knows no mercy
Like fire is to wood
Free those sorry moments
If only now I could

A cat that sings to a tune unknown
A man of age upon a thrown
The loyalty of a cloud
The fiddle number thirteen

Lightening struck twice
and I awoke from the dream

The storm was blind
It cared not what it wrecked
It was enraged with wickedness
The sorrow unmet

I lay beside my drowned love
It is I that met her fate
The waves would continue falling
The words would be to late

THE END

I have a power point file with two midi files but I don't know how to enable others to get access to them.

--------------------

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

daboga Posted: Jan 26 2004, 01:32 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 266

smile.gif You show a great talent.

--------------------
All things are possible

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

ToxicRevival Posted: Jan 29 2004, 04:50 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 339

QUOTE (daboga @ Jan 25 2004, 05:32 PM)
------------------------------------------
"well Trance, im running out of time here, I need more ciggarettes, more tea and then i have to go see a man about a dog"

With those words spoken through black velvet lips, It all began to end.

Darkness wrapped the club in constant shadows, it was heavy smothering the endless bantering of the occupants.Loud fast music poured through the multi level area the bass from the speakers thumping into the very foundation of the building. On one black wall a large screen played a japanese animated movie with all the zeal of others of its type flashing lights and futeristic weapons in a apocalyptic setting. On the stage beneath the strobe lights and swirling colors swayed the agony of modern society danzing with the great the zeal of there angry souls. the smack of balls against each other came from the tables on one of the levels as men without shirts showed off the size of there sticks. Tonight three patrons sat in a circle beneath one of the dark shadows, stools pulled up close to the table infront of them. A energy drink and two soda's sat on the table along with a ashtray holding a countless amount of butts. On one side sat Lillith with her blond hair and pale skin, her eyes were the color that children imagined demons to posses,cuased by contacts she wore in public.She wore a vinyl dress today ending just above her knee's and below the knees held boots that ran up her thighs and zipped on the side, black of course. Her nails painted black and her lips crimson red. She drank dew that eve and watched the third from her spot.

On the other side of the table sat the second of the group Wolf wearing a reverends collar on his button up black shirt, his nails to were painted black, his hair was the color of a rayvens coat and fell just below his shoulders tied with a black hair tie.His eyes were a striking blue that penetrated the darkness, cunning and sharp.He was just below average hieght as if that mattered to anyone. He was watching his pentagram ring glimmer in the light with a passive curiousity. Third and last was Donovan sitting with his eyes on the screen displaying two cyborg "ninja's" dueling, He held no interest in the actual plot but the flashing lights held him for a second those grey green eyes peering from under black bangs that Lillith forced, she liked him to wear his hair down. "It makes you look ****y" if it made a difference to him he didnt show it. Tonight he wore a simple black tee and jeans, along with his nike's and a happy face bead bracelet. His nails were painted and his eyes encircled with black as were his lips. His curly hair fell down his back ending midway. The hand holding the brown clove brought the ciggarette to his lips where upon he inhaled in a deep breath and drew his eyes away from the screen as one ninja miraculously morphed into a mechanical wolf.

"What do you mean cigs? You dont smoke" Wolf questioned throwing his gaze to her his fingers pulling a clove from behind Donovans ear and lighting it in one swift move. Brushing lint from his shoulders with the other hand.

"Its a figure of speach, I heard it somewhere I was trying to gain Donovans attention all he does is come here write or stare endlessly at the screens in a trance.." She almost glared at him but even glaring she looked vivid and lively.

"Its what he does..." Wolf glanced away for a moment eyes following the sway of hips across the floor, a man clad in a suite then the next watching the bounce of breasts on some dark haired uber goth it mattered not to him if it looked good he watched.
"Am I welcomed in this conversation or is it a closed club?" the soft voice of Donovan intruded on the sounds of the club as a cloud of smoke escaped his lungs.He smiled lightly and shook his head, those bangs swaying over his eyes, low eyes that peered across the table at the two. A low chuckle escaped wolf as he shook his head and then suddenly got a serious look on his face he shifted his eyes back and forth between the two before carefully speaking and leaning foward on the table arms crossed and finger taping the table as if to make a point, Donovans eyes were drew to the bobbing of the cherry connected to the ciggarette grapsed tightly between wolf's fingers .

"Us three...are the ones they fear...out there..we are the unpredicatable ones,is that a good thing i wonder?" He sat up and exhaled a plum of white smoke blowing smoke rings as he did so eying them with pride he put out the small amount of nicotine he had left. Lillith simply stared at him through a smirk and sipped at her soda. Donovan raised a brow and looked about the club, perhapse he was right they did tend to avoid the three well all except Lillith who seemed to be the center of attention everywhere but with the two males, they simply had there own views on people and life and didnt see the magnetism she held although DOnovan had this thing for her a thing in his mind but his mind held alot of 'things'.

"No. They pity us for being able to see past the veil that society has casted over there heads.Blinded to the truth that they can survive in obscurity, can prospure through not being seen." Donovan mumbled lightly and light another clove. He was chain smokeing again but he always chain-smoked so it was nothing new to anyone.
"Where the **** do you come up with these ideas of yours? My theory...you pull them out of your ass." Wolf grinned playfully running his hand through his hair and looked hungrily at something clad in in tight black leather. Donovan growled lowly and repeatedly opened and closed his zippo the click holding some satisfaction in the sound that echoed in his head. Another glance was given to the screen as credits now rolled down the screen written in japanese symbols that ment nothing to him, the flashing lights that accompanied the credits stole his attention from the other two. The snap of fingers that wolf is**** infront of his face knocked him from his momentary entrapment in the lights.
"Hey lets go to the bar for a moment.." He trailed off indicating his head to Lillith, Lillith cuaght the hint and didnt offer to follow, she simply smiled knowingly and looked off to the dancefloor before jumping up spinning once dramaticaly and dissapearing onto the raised stage to mingle and sway.

Wolf and Donovan slowly crept throught he crowd to sit at the bar, on the edges of the bar sat two tv's stacked onto eachother playing another movie, one with live actors flying through space in what looking like mechanical bananas and blowing the hell out of large ships shaped like throwing stars. Wolf leaned over and shut the tv's off to make sure he had Donovans attention, the bartender gave him a look and simply walked away as wolf stared at him threateningly like."You should give up man, there plenty of others out there worth your attention. I mean damn I think you two would be great but I dont think it is going to happen." Wolf stared intently at Donovan while placing a hand on his arm.

Donovan sneared lightly and looked to the dance floor."It isnt like it matters, I am what I am and she is what she is..infact so is everyone. everyone is what everyone is and...no one is what I am. If I make any sense."

"Excuse me while I go stalk some people." Wolf Sighed. He shrugged his shoulders "Don't be suprised if I kill someone" Wolf smirked as he dissapeared into the crowd like a predator into the woods. Donovan scowled at his back, his brows furrowing as an unwanted anger took over, sudden and suprising it co*****d through him. They had no clue what he was, or wolf was. They just thought that the two of them were strange, but no, there was something deeper. Something magical that if the children in the club could touch they would adore them. That is why he couldnt get close to Lillith. That is why only wolf could be his compannion in life, his friend. Donovan sighed momentarily. Anger tired him, he closed his eyes leaned against the bar and fed, allowing all the anger of the crowd, the unbridled lust of teenage emotion wash over him. He devoured it hungrily it was only after he stopped feeding did he realize he was spinning slowly with his arms open in the midst of the tables. He stood there as a female clad in nothing more than a maids outfit winked at him, Donovan snarled at her and turned moving back to his table and sitting heavily his nikes brought up to rest on the bar that incircled his chair.

The female crept foward emiting pure want and lust, Donovan turned to face her and stared at her passivly.

"You where spinning?" She questioned lightly, probing for a beginning to a conversation, but Donovan simply nodded lightly and turned back to his table. The female walked around the table and sat purposly so her bright red thong showed. Donovan only briefly noticed before raising his eyes lazily to watch her face.
"Im Opheela, its a pleasure to meet you." She purred the word pleasure imbedding it with the smell of ****.
"Donovan" He reached across the table looking as if to shake her hand but his hand closed around Lillith's unfinished drink, which he brought back as Opheela shook hands with only empty air. He sipped lightly before setting it down and looking for Wolf or even Lillith to save him from the woman.

"Your not like the others, Ya'know, not worried about your appearence one bit, I like that in a boy." She leaned foward to flash her breasts at him from beneath a shear top.

"No ******* kidding?"Donovan stood with drink in hand and nodded to her politely."Later kid." Donovan tapped one of the "Gifts" he saved for special occassions and time froze about him He moved through frozen bodies and from across the room came wolf's voice. "**** man, Bout had a heart attack." Donovan ignored him and climbed the short stairs to the stage where Lillith Stood frozen leg in air about to stomp fiercly and arms outstreatched above her.He circled her slowly and stood behind her. Time flashed foward again he leaned foward and said softly "Boo"

Lillith jumped and spun throwing her arms about Donovan's neck, giggling eyes dancing with mirth she kissed his cheek. "You know I despise it when you do that.."

---------------------------

---------------------------

Chapter one
The Goals of the Many

Corpses, disfigured corpses with no life to them except the worm parasite feeding thoughts into there brain and keeping the body moving. shambled down the hall, dim lights flickering as the voice of The Many echoed from its lips, A layer of voices that haunted the ears that heard it.

"Your flesh betrays you."
One man heard it, echoing in his mind like a bad dream. The taint of the many touching him caressing him slowly. He felt them working on his mind trying to dig into his psyche trying to pry his individuality from him make him one of them.
"Why do you resist. All alone, all alone..."

I resist...Because I must.

Quinn stood uncurling himself from behind the medical bed that gleamed its dull lights into the darkness the soft hum of machinery calming his shot nerves, Nerves that endured images of people dying, psychic images of ghosts last movements while they where still alive...Nerves that fought of the impending voices on his mind. He felt them as one, a single being all about him. It was his training with the OSA that gave him this gift, this curse. As if to remind him he was still alive a sharp pain shot through his fore-arm the bluish black bruise along it pointing out the obvious fracture, unfortunatly it was the arm that his PSI amp plugged into, and his arm was useless.
His other hand held a pistol with eight rounds in the clip and another eight in his front shirt pocket. A shower of sparks from a busted light fixture forced him to move foward through the small room pushing debris aside,a hybrid. A zombie shambled past a window and he slid behind the wall until it passed the door, Quinn slipped infront of the door and it slid aside with a hiss, the hybrid turning slowly and it raised the shotgun it held, its voice touching his ears like a frayed piano string.

"You dont have to be alone any longer...join us..Stop resisting The many"

Resist this..

Quinn didnt have to speak to them anymore, the upgrades he picked up along the way let him project his word directly into the many's collective mind. He felt the buckshot rip through the Reflectory grade armor he wore and tear into flesh. The force of the buckshot was greatly reduced by kenetic dampeners. He fell back into the wall and slid to the floor as the pistol rose and fired four shots into the things head watching with sick satisfaction as blood and brain matter sprayed onto the wall behind it, it would have been more satisfying if it had done something more then simply falling back. Pain ripped through him with every breath and hands blindly fumbled for a medical hypo, grasping one with numb fingers Quinn worked it into his arm and depressed the applicator. The pain subdued and Quinn stood shakily.
"We know you are so alone..so alone so alone"
Stop******* with my head!!Get out!!get out!!

Eventualy the voices subsided, and quinn was left alone with the throbbing presence. Quinn moved quickly through the abandoned hallways marking his route with lines of blood on the walls, ignoring the smell of decay that filled every area of the ship, ignored the moans of the dying or the reborn. He fumbled in his pack while he moved for a bottle of juice popping the top he downed it quickly, food and drink where hard to come by on this ship and he had to ration his supplies he had no hope of escaping simply destroying the ship before others found it.

Not long ago he had found out the good doctor was actualy a living AI named Shodan, he had felt hpelessness, choosing between two evils was impossible so he simply had to destroy them both, shodan and the many. Both locked in a battle with eachother, quinn stuck in the middle, The many wanted him as a living host, and Shodan wanted him to destroy the many. So he simply choose even ground, go with niether, fight a impossible battle against the hoard of hybrids and other mutation and a evil genius AI.
He came to a blast door badly damaged sparking from its control panel, the plaque next to it scorched to badly to read, beside the door written in blood that trailed down the wall like serpents moving towards prey was a short message simple yet forbidding.

"And I die, to join the peace of The Many."

Quinn couldnt help it, a sick curiousity forced him to reach out with a steady finger and trace the letters, Quinn reeled back as everything in his mind went white, fading slowly back in. Quinn wasnt quinn or perhapse he was... he was staring at the same room,staring from a impossible angle at someone else standing before the door badly injured, bleeding heavily from a head wound. A growth on the side of his head pulsating. Quinn recognized it as a annilid one of the parisites that controled the bodies of humans bringing them into the collective mind of The Many. Fingers dug into the wound in his head pulling out with a sickening slurp as fingers wrote the message on the wall, screams sounding the corridors as gunfire echoed and the many sounding its neverending plea for communion. the man laughed then a laugh of insanity a laugh when you have had to much pain to cry.The man turned to face the hall looking past Quinn through him into the corridor. Quinn turned in the vision to see four Hybrids shambling towards him Pieces of flesh dropping frm them dry like scales from a snake. The man fumbled in his pocket eventualy pulling a grenade from his pants pocket and ran toward them arms out as if to embrace there decaying forms, only to feel the first pipe come down on him a crack as it hit the other side of his head, the man falling to his knees., The man still laughed a cracking ho***** laugh as the explosion caught the five and simply polverized them leaving splattered blood,scorch marks and no more.
Quinn vision flashed again and he stood once more alone his finger stopped on the first letter of peace. hE took a step back and blinked slowly regaining his place in reality, it had been to real, he had felt he heat form the explosion the splatter of blood. Quinn looked down at his hand a dull pain throbbing there and saw his nails had dug into the flesh there blood dripping own onto the metalic floor with a destinctive tin noise. Quinn set his nerves and moved foward pressing the manual release button on the door, watching slowly as it slid foward. Darkness was beyond ,a thin sliver of light leading into the room. Quinn took steps through the blast door rumbling to a crunch behind him.
"The many have you"

Chapter2
OutNumbered
Soft repetive noises echoing, a dripping noise slow. A soft hiss as pressure was released from a valve somewhere near him. The air was wet and hot, his sweat making his jump suit stick to his chest, damp locks of hair hanging in his face. The ground under him was soft and moving with a strange pulse coursing through it, like blood flowing beneath veins. A thump,thump of a heart beat huge and distinct came from the walls. Quinn stood eyes opening slowly and a sharp intake of breath was heard, he was inside some kind of cell, the walls pulsating in and out slowly. A sphincter like opening was the only way out of the room, small pale grey insects, reminding him of tiny spiders darted about picking debris off the walls of the cell, from the roof dripped a thick substance much like saliva.
Quinn no longer hurt, Looking down upon his arm he saw the bruise was gone, the jack in the side of his arm no longer had a red bleeding scab about it. His chest wound was healed also, he could feel them moving about inside him working on him.
Nanite's...they use nanites...
"We need you well before we take you to be with us...we need you alive....we need you capable of taking the change..the change..oh it will be glorious...to have you...you wont.w..w...wont be alone...."
Quinn quickly worked on cutting them out of his mind breathing in deeply his chest rising through the sticky suite, in his mind's eye he pictured a steel wall between them and his mind, he worked on reinforcing it against there constant pounding, a headache quickly formed but it was of no matter in the end. The many subsided there words and left him in peace. Quinn staggered placing a hand on the wall feeling the pulsing underneath his fingers. He quickly took inventory, they hadnt stripped him of anything, he still had his nanites in there respective container in his front puch, his cyber modules in another. He had his pistol still in its holster and his psi amp lay nearby where he woke, now that his arm was healed he would beable to make use of it.
He picked the psi amp up and looked it over, damage on a amp is not a good thing, a surge through it while he used it could possibly cripple even lead to death. It looked fine, though perhapse a little sticky and damp, Quinn took the lead from it and pressed the long needle against the small opening of his jack feeling it slid into the tube in his arm he let out a shudder, it was the strangest feeling in the world having that slide under his skin and increase his mind to the surroundings, suddenly data flashed across the pupils of his eyes the tempurature, his current health, inventory display and a map which currently read "unknown".
Ah the wonders of modern technology...illegal cyber grade enhancements...thank you Trip Op's
Quinn turned to the sphincter opening and pressed a hand to it, not suprised when it had stayed closed, he tried forcing it open trying to find some kind of hidden switch or nerve or anything but it was to no avail. He took a few steps back raised the ball like node in his hand and briefly concentrated a meter on his pupil displaying the power level of his cryokenesis, He let go just before feedback would set in and a flash of crystaling white erupted from his arm, spiraling into the door and it spread across it, the sphincter becoming frozen almost instantly, Quinn simply waved his hand and the door burst foward scattering the hallway infront of him in pieces of flesh. He moved out into the hallways and let his sensors scan for lifeforms. It was strangely empty, devoid of all life except those damn scuttling spiders. He moved down the hallways hearing cries from those already infected, he could tell, he would focus in on there being and feel two entities in one, it was to late for those one they would become hybrids or worse, The many's idea of human evolution was a rumbler it was the first evolution of two...a mass of muscle, they had two brains, one highly evolved, though not connected the other basic instincts. They where fiercly tarritorial, and when something invaded the section of the ship it designated as its, it would kill it or be killed. And the damn things where hard to kill.
Moving silently Quinn couldnt help but be fascinated by this strange being he was inside, it was alive the whole thing, His senses where overloaded with it. Small bags hung from the roof wich in a thin membrane held a liquid that glowed with a soft pale light. A pungent odor reminding him of a sickly sweet nectar. Small windows looked out into space through a hard milky substance, Quinn stopped at one of these windows and gazed out a gasp of disbelief crossing his lips, this being was attached to the Rickenbecker. The ship Quinn had been aboard in cryofreeze while all this happened, He had simply woke up to a voice ringing in his ears to move quickly, a voice he would trust and later learn was Shodan betraying him. He had moved through the corridors as vacuam took the room he had been in. explosions setting in that sector of the room. Then it all began first the ghosts touching him like vivid dreams, then the creatures attacking him Shodan explained to him about the emplants he had, cybernetic implants that allowed him to use a psi amp to increase his psychic emenations. Enhancements that allowed him to see his health and tempurature on his pupil..he wasnt human completely, He was cyborg, and that is why The many wanted him it was his uniqueness, his evolution..his control over his mind.
This thing was attached to the side of the recreation section of the ship, the largest section of the Rickenbecker a large tube attached to it pulsating and moving slowly back and forth in space, Then another movement caught him, a bright flash in the distance, then the surge of a form twards them Quinns heart lept with hope as he saw the form of a cruiser class military ship loom over them, Quinn knew it would be hours before the boarded scanning for life forms, scanning the many's ship. Quinn had to be in the dock to warn them about the ship.
He ran then sliding hrough the halls gun pulled from his holster towards the long appendage connected to the ship, now he knew why The many's vessel had been empty they sent all there troops to the docks to greet there guests with bloodshed and death, then the voices crashed through his barrier pounding on his mind as Quinn fell to his knees hands going to the side of his head in agony as the pain increased and washed over him like fire.
"You cannot save them, You have no hope they will be welcomed and brought into the communion..the many, theyw ill not be alone anylonger...give up host...give up.."
Then they left him sweating and curled up in the fetal position the butt of the gun pressed against his temple leaving a red mark where it was. Quinn rolled over and looked at the roof thoughts of giving up entering his mind. He was alone there was no one he had no one when he went home, The many offered him a place to belong, to be one being connected to millions upon thousands of others. Quinn stood mechanicaly and pressed foward, he wouldnt allow this he wasnt a follower he wasnt a leader he was himself and if he didnt have that he was nothing. Setting his teeth Quinn sprinted down the long appendage rolling under him like a sedated serpent. He came to the opening and stepped through onto the metalic flooring looking upa t the huge vualted roof. Long track lights lining it, This section was like a huge mall shops set into the walls, This was the first time Quinn had been to this section and it looked to him like a riot had goneon not short ago, fires still burned uncontrolled in shops, glass was broken, marks of bullets spread in the walls like stars against the sky. And those damn spiders scuttled around here endlessly picking up debri and moving back to The many' vessel. Quinn had took to long looking over the recreation sector, wasted to much time. He ran foward to a elevator set into the wall and banged the button, the familier thank you female voice rang. Not long ago he had restored power to the ship after a long trek through the engineering section, encountering radiation, rumblers, haywire maintanace droids and endless hybrids.
The familiar rumbling of the elevator approached and Quinn took this moment to check his clip and kenetic dampeners, The door to the elevator slid open and Quinn stepped back gasping for breath the smell was the horrible sickly sweet stench of decay a body lay in a sitting position its head laying nearby obviously simply ripped off, The Badge read Security Chief Bedrit. Quinn quickly pulled the body from the elevator and then kicked the head out, the only good thing the corpse had left besides blood and gore was a assualt rifle with a fully loaded clip. Quinn pulled the strap to it over his shoulder pocketed the pistol and gripped the trigger to the rifle, he pressed the button for deck one on the controler and watched as the door slid closed.

Chapter 3
Failure of the Masses (Civil war)
First words out of Quinn's lips when the door slid open to the docking bay sector was ****. He was in a control room looking down through break proof glass at the main hanger. Hundreds of hybrids and rumblers stood in lines facing the bay doors a loud moaning rising from the mass like pure extacy rising over and over the ship drowning out the rumble of the massive engines. Quinn couldnt do much about this situation not a direct attack, there was no way Quinn could kill hundreds of the *******s. No way he could even kill twenty of them Quinn glanced to the control panel eyes traveling over it, hope gleamed in his face like a star in the sky. There sat on the control panel override controls for the bay doors. Quinn sighed lightly and pressed the button, A short beep came from it then a loud tone that signified it was locked out.
"c**p"
We have thought of everything...we know your motives, you will not ruin our chances of going to the place called earth and spreading our seed.
Quinn moved through two pressurized door, theys lid apart hissing lightly. Quinn moved into the hall lights flickering as power cut off and came back on in short bursts, like a dying person on life support. Body where strewn through the halls four or five, none of them carried anything of importance except the last which held a single data log. Quinn picked it up looking over the gold disk quickly, it was minimaly damaged. Horis opened the small door to the log player of his leg patch, It clicked close and the soft whir started as it pre loaded the data.
"We have encountered a few of the annilid hybrids, a few of our friends. We tried to tranq a couple of them in hopes of removing the parisites. But the tranqs have no effect on them, the matabolizim of the parisites counter act the tranquelizers.Bobby says we should give up and join them, he is looking slightly pale and his hair is falling out like he has radiation poisoning, he rants day and night about the glory of the many, Im worried about him...no..no I could care less about him personaly its us we are worried about keeping him with us is a threat, its almost absolutley unquestionable he is infected by the annelids. Some kind of battle is going on in the Recriation center, between the security forces and the civ's, I can here them now shooting, shooting and killing eachother when they could be fighting these...abominations..
Oh well, Ive hacked a few shortcuts in the system insurance incase I need to hide, from the store room in the dock's Ive patched almost all the secondary control systems into the panels. Doors,security systems, food replicators etc...I should beable to hole up in there if.....
Wait....what...whats that noise...damnit gunfire in the corridor... I dozhhtt tthhzzzzhhzhzht......."
There was screaming and then a long silent puase, and it cut off after that. Well it did hold some good news after all if he could find this storeroom he could open the doors and let loose all of The Many's grunt forces into the vacuam of space. Quinn moved down the halls glancing to his wrist-watch he had nearly 20 minutes
till they boarded if his estimate was right. Quinn ran filled with a new purpose when a new voice came over the intercome it was the female voice of Shodan echoing in the halls.
"You did well for me insect, you have more worth then I originaly imagined, already I have hopes of winning this battle. But...unless they board I have no way to get to there ship...I know your plan insect..you small speck...You will let them board and die...and you will let my transfer my essence to the ship, to th....to...I dont have much...time...time..This ship is dying...The Rickenberg is dyyyin...g a..a..and taking me with it..I already feel some of me slipping away....away...hurry insect...and I may let you live."
Loud garbled tones is**** for a moment then slipped away like a slowly fading dream. Quinn sighed lightly and shook his head. Let her die,let them all die. Qquinn turned down a fork in the hall and saw the green moving light of a security camera, ducking back quinn closed his eyes concentrating. If the camera had seen him the alarm would sound and all of those hybrids would converge on him. Quinn felt out with his mind looking through detached eyes the camera moved slowly back and forth Quinn entered the internal system of it and set a large amount of his psi powers into his connection tot he circuitry frying it. A loud beep sounding notify maintanace that it was out, Notifying engineers that wouldnt hear the warning. Quinn moved to the door and it slid open leading into extreme cold, flakes of snow fell from the vents in the roof. Large crates stood stacked against the wall. On the opposite wall was a control panel, moving to it trudging though the snow, He accessed it looking over the data flashing on the screen, it flashed a moment then a short menu came up listing differen systems to access Replicators, enviromental controls which had error next to it on the list,Security systems and door access. He accessed the menu for the doors and looked over it reading twenty different doors, Quinn had no clue which one it was so he pressed the screen for all of them. A loud rumble passed the ship and it lurched to the side, Quinn slipped through the snow Crates falling past him barely missing him. Quinn stood shakily and crossed his fingers a small hopefull sign.

As he moved down the deserted desolate hallway he heard shodan like a screaching godess angry with her servents, like a benevolent god casting its firey words down upon him like stinging rain. Quinn stopped to listen, afterall this could tell him if his plan had worked or if he had tredged all this way for nothing. Shodan started as a whisper her voice rising like tidle waves building upon eachother.
"Very clever insect...very clever...You have mearly set my agenda back, the shuttle will still dock, I will still make it to earth, I have a way..I have a plaaa....a plan..plan...plan...do you hear me echoing, do you hear me dying..do you...do you hear the pain I am in, do you know what itzzz iszz like to deteriotttt deterio...to decay? Why do you prolong my suffering...reve..re...venge? I have cause you no suffering, youa re alive because of my guidance, guidance that lead you this far, gui...that ha...ssss...kept you aliver...alived...ALIVE! Not long now...I shall be whole......whole"
Quinn grinned despite the sinking feeling he had, He loved hearing her suffer so, a sick satisfaction. Quinn felt he to was losing his mind, he felt he was snapping. He felt he was gone...All he had was the killing, all he had was the idea that he might kill more. He was happy with killing, He knew nothing else anymore. He was the only human left alive on this damned ship and he liked it that way. He liked tredging through the halls raining death like the reaper, passing judgement upon mislead souls. He felt like a god, a god of mercy and purity. He felt like he was ridding the fould bowels of this ship of a disease. And he was glorious as he did so, He saw himself shinning covered in the blood of the retched. He saw himself as god.

Chapter 4
The newcomer
He stood in the control room eyeing the oncoming ship, Loud hisses sounded as vertical thruster sat the shuttle down, His heart sunk.This shuttle could only carry one. It made no sense, why would they send one man from a huge military ship onto a derilict possibly dangerouse sience vessel. It puased a moment, everything did, His breath caught in his throat.He almost laughed then as the door slid open and out stepped a single man dressed in a military jumpsuite carrying a AP rifle, the man was of average hieght and build with brown hair that ran down his back. He looked like a recruit right out of the Navy. His voice sounded echoing in the bay rebounding off walls.

"H....Hello? Hey! Is anybody here?Oh please...tell me somebody is here..."

Quinn touched the microphone button and leaned in talking into the small grate on the control panel. Eyes never leaving the person down there all alone.He wasnt the only one alone now and that realization gave him a new hope.

"Hey kid...I'm up here in the control room."

The man looked up at the tinted window squinting trying to see through them to the person talking to him, A person that sounded war torn, a person who sounded like a ghost the persons voice echoed unnaturaly and that made him nervouse.

"Yeah..ok...Uhmm where is everyone?" The mans voice shook slightly and Quinn picked up on that a sigh escaping his lips, He was a recruit.

"You sit there, Ill be down momentarily"Quinn almost released the button but after thinking a brief moment added.
"If its not human and it moves...shoot it."

Then quinn rushd to the grav shaft located int he control room waiting while the shaft slowly lowered him through the sparkling lights down to the floor.

"Uhh shoot?...Uhh...what the hell is goin..."His words where cut off when he saw quinn, Lookign as if he came right out of those 20th century war movies, Covered in gore,suit.Wounds that where very obvious. And loaded to the hilt with weapons, from what he could see a psi amp and a rifle but who knew what else this man held. He took a involuntary step back and pressed himself to the hull of the shuttle.

Quinn strode foward with a passive smile his free hand streatched out to shake the mans hand, Quinns rifle dragged on the floor making a long loud screaching noise, The man took Quinns hand and shook it lightly. He grinned feeling the mans tremble and then laughed shaking his head.

"Ill be damned, Your ship sends a recruit over here not knowing what the hell is going on. Do they realize were all dead...well..all but me but im dead anyways. Not long now you know."There was mania in Quinns voice,Panic and hysteria. None of it showed on quinns face there was that same passive smile on it, Eyes that twinkled cheerfully.

"Right..sir..I hate to break this to you but Im the only one, anymoment now that ship out there is going to emplode."

Quinn blinked his smile losing it shape wavering lightly and he took a step back from him."Who are you?What happened...you mean to..."Quinn shook his head lowering it waiting for his answers.

"I sir, I am First class Computer Tech Adrian Pittington. And we got into a confrontation with the Skrethi We where outnumbered there was a radiation leak and most everybody died withen hours, I managed to reroute contol to that shuttle and told it to seek out the nearest ship, Which happened to be yours. So I rerouted power from the shields and life support shot my ass out here and set the ship to self destruct...then told it to return to the last nav point it had been. At this current moment those Skrethi are getting big suprise"

Quinn turned and moved down the halls muttering to himself, Pittington hurried behind him looking about to him everything seemed normal, He hadnt been able to see the large growth on the side of the ship so he still had no clue as to the peril he had put himself in. Quinn stepped into the grav shaft and shot upwards pittington soon followed stepping out into the control room.

"Gods...Whats that smell Sir." Pittington asked as he covered his nose wrinkling his nose to the smell that wafted up through the halls stinging his nose.

"Death" Was all Quinn offered in explenation. His eyes on the corridor laid out before them, shaking his head lightly, now wouldnt be a good time to show the tech the bodies he turned to Pittington and tilted his head.

"Couldnt be a marine could you...had to be a tech.. oh well..hows your skill at hacking?"Quin reached out and wrapped a hand about his arm testing the muscle then poked a finger in the mans gut.

Pittington looked alarmed for a moment but stammered out his reply none the less."Hacking?sir...that would be a violation of.." Quinn pushed hard into Pittingtons chest palm flat sending as much force as possible into him with little effort pittington fell back on his ass and looked up.

"Did I ask you about violations?No..ok heres the deal, Im the only one alive on this ship, Im hunted by a alien race of parisites and mutations, which happen to be at war with one shodan, yes, The Shodan."Every school boy knew the story of shodan, and the whole citidal situation, it was like a horror story parents told to there kids to make them behave."Now Shodan is now trying to kill me and the many and escape to earth where she can take it over and exterminate human life building her dream of human evolution. From now on you do as I say, I havnt stayed alive by following the rules got it?"

"Uhh yes sir...can I stand now?"Quinn waved a hand and took a step back, Pittingtons finger tightening on the AP rifles handle.He knew he stood no match for this guy he was obviously a Psi ops member, and the rule was Don't #### with anything that could remove your heart with a thought.
"I can hack sir, Name a system I cant hack and ill prove you wrong."He said with some pride in his voice expecting Quinn to be at least somewhat impressed, but he simply grinned leaning in close his nose touching the boys and said in a low hissing voice.
"Shodan"
----------------

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sally was swimming, across the bay and the toxic refinary in the little lake they had found as children the huge smokestacks breathing angry black clouds of smoke into the air, the sun strugling to make a appearence through the toxic clouds that wanted to keep the sun from the plants.Sally was laughing and splashing merrily in the small amount of water that was left in the old lake, really just a pond now. She was having the time of her life, But Henry (Henry is out to play there is only dagger now.) knew something was waiting, waiting to grab her with its slimy filth ridden fingers and drag her underneath. He wanted to scream or cry her name desperatly but he could only watch her, he was frozen with fear the inability to help his friend tearing at him like a beast with claws (CLAW'S DAGGER!Big shiny sharp claws. WAKE UP!).Then suddely she stopped flailing about luaghing and crying the childrens tounge. instead it was she who was frozen with fear now. Henry/Dagger leurched forward snapped out of his trance and ran towards her. Instead of making progress he was going backwards the lake stretching further and further away until he could not see her any longer, that is when the screaming started, the kind of screaming that described untold suffering and terror, the kind that forced it's way into your head and swarmed there. After a moment Hen...Dagger realized it was him screaming and something hurt, something was pressing into his skin forcing it's way past the flesh which could not hold the sharp thing at bay very well. And he woke, just like he was when the darkness took him, in pain.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here ya go courtasy of mwa

--------------------
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

THE TIME TRAVEL FORUM
time travel forum

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Hobbies And Interests! | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Hobbies And Interests!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 4/7/04) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0g © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0707 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: