Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] I Am The Only Time Traveller

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702414791196.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

I Am The Only Time Traveller
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Rairam Posted: May 9 2003, 08:21 AM

Unregistered

I am the only time traveller there are no others. I am not at this time willing to prove this statement but I am willing to try and explain why I know for certain that I am the only active time traveller.

Time is in fact the string that binds all of the known universes together. Time is tangible. Time itself is not a measurement but a living entiy.

There are no allternate realites people often use to explain the implications of paradoxes.

Fact there is only one timeline possible at any given moment.

The timeline that is being enacted right now is one that I have chosen.

I made this timeline from the year 4008 when I stole the protype Meridan from Doctor Cecil Zanders of the Meshbarian Institute of Leritology.

The fact that I am here and have been to many other pasts is the only proof I need to know that there are no others.

When I left my main concern was beating anyone else. I did. There will be no others from the future because they are 2000 plus years from exisitng and being able to do anything about my escape.

I can not travel past the day I left from Meshbar because time has not aqed since the moment I left.

I can travell anywhere in the past and if I chose to return to the exact moment I left home. I have not gone any further ahead than 3090 however and it is unlikely that I will do so.

I have several Identies in various times and I can infact and often times do manipulate the past. I have not been back any further than 100a.d. and probably will not do so.

The only way there could be another time traveller is if the device was removed from me.

I chose to leave because I knew of the impending doom that was coming toward all of humankind. I left because I know of the complete destruction that will happen around 4500 and it is my mission to make humankind and our planets immortal.

The scientists of this era commonly believe that time travel is only possible if you head into the future which is completely backwards. Time exsists and you can only travel within it not past it.

I hope to explain some other things in our future. I will wait and see if any one is curious or serious.

Rairam

the only but certainly not the last time traveller
Michael Posted: May 9 2003, 02:54 PM

Unregistered

I find this hard to believe for several reasons. First and foremost, if we look at the rate technology is currently evolving, I think it's safe to say that there's no way it would take humanity 2000 > years to develop time travel technology. Fact is, NASA has plans in the works to develop ships for deep space travel... not unlike "warp drive" in Star Trek. You can find this information at the NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics (BPP) Project web site. ( http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/bpp/ )

The next order of business is your statement that you cannot move further than 4008 - being that it's when you left and time has not (as you put it) "aqed". (I'm assuming you mean "eked", from the Latin augEre - to increase.) Everyone knows the old, and worn-out story about traveling at light speed. From that frame of reference, "external time" seems to speed up. The subject, on a 20-minute voyage, would age only 20 minutes, but that surrounding him/her/it would age 'what' 50-60 years? (Unless you can prove this theory wrong, I will assume this is so.) Well, there's more than one way to skin a cat, and I'm sure there would be another way of moving forward without having to move through space at such speeds. Humans are crafty little creatures.

Now, if you cannot go forward any further than your point of origin, then I postulate this theory:

4008 was your original point of origin. You moved back to 3090. 3090 is now your new point of origin. Now you move back to 100 A.D. This is now the point of origin. If from there, you can go forward, then you couldn't go further than 3090. You're damned never to return to your own time. From your point of view, 3090 has not "aqed" a day. Let's just say now that you decide to go back to 500 B.C. Well, for here, your only option is to go back to 100 A.D., since that was your previous point of origin. If I'm wrong in this, please explain.

You also stated that the people you stole the machine from couldn’t come back since they have yet to exist for another 2000 years. How ridiculous is this statement? From here, you still have another 2000 years before you exist. How did you come back? Are you somehow immune to the laws that are keeping them from coming?

I would accept that you traveled time if you can do one of two things. Just as the 'Theory of Relativity' is common knowledge to the masses now, then post some theory that is also common knowledge from your time - something yet to be discovered. Or, you can e-mail me a picture of some architecture from the future. A hospital, school, someone’s home, or even a port-a-potty, will do. I can't see how that's much to ask, when you consider that it takes minimal effort.

[email protected]

I invite anyone with any tangible proof of time travel to contact me. For that matter, anyone interested in discussing it can contact me.

Michael
Rairam Posted: May 9 2003, 11:48 PM

Unregistered

Michael I am aware of the present theroies on the ramifications involving light speed travel. I apologize for my use of the word aqed, as it is not a present time word.

Simply aqed means time growth.

Immagine time being an evergrowing tree. Time is a seperate enity on which all things reside and evolve. It is wildy accepted in times last aqe that time has no begining and the end of time is at its current aqe which is in fact 4008.

By using Meridan I have stunted times growth. I am now like a squirel that can climb no higher than time has already aqed unless I return to 4008 and restore the Narvedix.

Time travel has not been accomplished by any worm holes or any faster than light travel.

Time travel is made possible by utilizing Baezir Gravity and Nano Psirillian Implants.

I have not yet mastered Ancient English and many of the words and terms I would like to use would hold no meaning for you I apoligize.

Your requests for photos of the future are reasonable if I was travelling using a "time machine" as I am not it is a little more difficult to bring things with me when I travel.

Not impossible and I do have a device which would enable me to do so and I may be willing to so however photgraphs are easily falsified on even machines from ten years ago and I wonder if they will prove anything one way or another.

As far as posting theroms and theroies I have to consider as time travel is very simple procedure. And I risk losing my connection.

I am the only time traveller but I will not be the last.
I am the first.

Rairam
Sally Posted: May 10 2003, 11:02 AM

Unregistered

What exactly is the Naredix?
Guest Posted: May 10 2003, 04:14 PM

Unregistered

I do apologize if my previous post seemed a little... well... cynical. I would like you to know that I do believe in time travel; whole-heartedly, and recognize that it's not so far-fetched for people from the future to be here. It's rather unfortunate that there are far too many con artists, or people who are just simply "looney in the tooney." I'm not saying you are any of these, and perhaps if we keep talking, I could gain some more insight as to the nature of your existence.

Believe me, I'm interested only in fact. The only way to gain factual knowledge is by questioning and re-questioning the information laid before us.

Please forgive me if I sound somewhat of a dunce with this whole thing, as I'm sure some of my questions later will seem as such. It's all just the build-up to my final analysis, until I achieve cognizance of this whole situation.

Know also, that I am in no way here to prove you wrong. If I analyze the data and find it to be of solid foundation, then my curiosity will be satisfied. If, on the other hand, you seem to be a "flim-flam", then I'll have nothing more to say and I'll certainly leave you alone. (There goes my cynicism again.)

At any rate, I do have more questions:

First, you didn't answer my question as to why no others can come back. Please explain.

Agreeing with Sally on her question, "What exactly is the Naredix?"

Alright, so you're not using a "machine" per-se... nano implants, correct? When you travel, what happens to your cloths or things on your personage? Are you naked when you arrive, like in the movie, "Terminator"? If you're not, then surely you can take a digital camera with you to the future, snap a few shots and come back. Just keep it in your pocket. You could also use a conventional camera; a disposable one, and scan the pictures when you come back. As far as falsifying pictures, I'm not too worried about it. I'm a smart boy and can figure that out for myself. I have the same programs that anyone else would use to falsify such things and can easily examine any picture.

If you truly don't want to, I'm not going to discredit you as a time traveler; I'll just figure that it's more trouble than it's worth. I'm not forcing you, simply requesting.

What makes Baezir Gravity different from all other gravity? Is it simply that it's "artificially" produced? If so, what generates the power and what role do the nanites play?

Please explain "Psirillian"

If I may briefly indulge myself:

Forget about a power source for the moment. When active, the nanites (which I presume to be flowing through your entire body) generate a gravity field around you, thus making the travel possible. By controlling amplitude and frequency, you control where in time you go.

Just a daydream, but let me know if I'm even close.

Michael
Loki Posted: May 10 2003, 11:57 PM

Unregistered

hey if you can bring back any pic's from the future dont worry about it. a simple verifycation of next weeks lotto numbers for the Nebraska power ball is all that I would want tongue.gif
Gavin Posted: May 12 2003, 08:47 AM

The Forum Manager
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hi Rairam smile.gif

Gavin here (the admin/forum manager) smile.gif

I must admit, your story does sound pretty interesting.

First of all, thanks for taking the time to post here. But It would be nice if you could provide us all with some additional evidence to prove your claims (e.g. photos, manuals etc. from YOUR time). Please post whatever you can in this thread - we REALLY DO want to believe you smile.gif

I would also be incredibly grateful if you could answer these questions (just a couple of things I'd be interested to know smile.gif )

1.) Are you human/alien? Male/female?
2.) Are you saying that there is ONLY ONE time-travel device in YOUR time & ONLY YOU have it? Are there NO other time-travel devices of YOUR kind in YOUR time?
3.) How did you know about this site? (Just curious?)
4.) Why did you 'STEAL' the device? For what purpose? Is the REALITY of time-travel PUBLICLY known in YOUR time OR is it a secret kept within secret groups?
5.) Are you a public citizen of YOUR time? What EXACTLY is your FIELD of employment
in YOUR time?
6.) How is YOUR time different from the year 2003 (other technological advancements, ways of living, pollution, evolution of mankind etc.)
7.) Are there any diagrams of your device you could send us? Any photos of your time-travel device? How does this device work exactly?
8.) For how long will you be remaining in THIS time?

I hope you will be kind enough to attempt to answer these questions. If you wish to contact me by other means please feel free to either PM me from this forum, or send me a SECURE & PRIVATE email to [email protected]

You can also send me faxes OR EVEN send me VOICEMAIL VOICE MESSAGES to my personal fax/voicemail number: 1-309-4020-451

However, if at all possible we would ALL be really grateful if you could continue to post your messages etc. in THIS FORUM thread for EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM to see smile.gif

Thanks. We all look forward to hearing from you and hope very much that you are who you say you are smile.gif

- Gavin

P.S. I'm not too sure if I approve of the fact that you STOLE YOUR DEVICE (as YOU CLAIM), but anyway smile.gif as long as you had a LEGITIMATE REASON smile.gif

I also hope you're a 'good guy' & that you're *NOT* some kind of deranged, psychopathic time-travel convict or something smile.gif [I HAVE TO OPEN MY MIND TO ALL POSSIBILITIES!!]

--------------------
- Gavin -
The Forum Manager (Admin)

user posted image

Frog186 Posted: May 14 2003, 02:03 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

Rairam
Hi I have a few questions myself

1. What country or state are you from?
2. How many people from your timeline live there?
3. Can you explain what your device does?
4. Is your device more of a teleportation device to move you through time then a time machine or time travel device?
5. last question If you live farther in the future could you tell me what kind of technology, food, water your people develop, eat, and drink?

Thanks for your time and patience don't worry your advice is helpful and I will not mention them to anyone!

Rairam Posted: May 15 2003, 05:14 AM

Unregistered

Greetings,

I will share some information about the future and I will expand a small bit on my method of travel however it not my intention to provide a blueprint for time travel.

The time travelling device is implanted in me with what I think is refered to as Nano technology in this time line. We refer to it as Immersive Organic Data. (IOD).

The IOD acts as both a reciever and transmitter. It connects with the Narvedix, which is essentially times current location.

It is very hard to explain these concepts witihin the boundries of currently known physics and accepted factual science.

I am a human. I was born on Mars and until I left I resided on Meshbar which I guess would be described as a mobile city.

Most humans have implants which allow them to access data, communicate, and also contiribute data.

These implants have been common use since around 2600.

The most respected and lucritive profession in my time exploration.

In my time I was what I guess you would call a spy.

I was also a lyrical poet which allowed me to carry out my primary objectives.

I stole the Meridan because of an unrelated experiement that devolped END a virus that kills oxygen.Even with almost all of the combined resources of the Humans, Loxz, and Resifted time was running out and End was escalating at almost immeasurable speed.

I have tried to stop the creation of End which originally was made in 3021. Sadly I have not been able and after 200 years of trying I have switched tactics to saving Humans by my current time looping.

The most recent calculation on End before I left in 4008 was that given all current technology and various other modifications that were tried on humans to make them either produce there own oxygen or breathe something else were failing and by 4622 all oxygen in our known galaxies would be consumed.

I will respond to other questions another time as I have depressed myself and need to relax.

Rairam
Frog186 Posted: May 15 2003, 04:44 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Hi Rairam it's Frog again I have one or two questions for you here they are:

1. Do you know about the phildelphia experiment and montauk project?
2. Do you know of any other time travel or teleportation experiments that occur in this timeline as well as your timeline?

Well those our my most important questions that I need answered thanks for your time, patience, and advice it has been helpful!

Pamela Posted: May 17 2003, 06:29 PM

Member No.: 19

"The time travelling device is implanted in me with what I think is refered to as Nano technology in this time line. We refer to it as Immersive Organic Data. (IOD)."

"It is very hard to explain these concepts witihin the boundries of currently known physics and accepted factual science."

Hmm...this is interesting.

I think you should try to explain the physics and basic concepts.
There are some of us who are a little beyond the current physics of the day.

Phoenix Posted: May 22 2003, 05:31 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

Why is it not possible to artificially produce oxygen with electrolises of water? Is it not possible to use air filters to filter out the virus?

When oxygen becomes "killed" is it a chemical combination that makes it unusable like O2F? Or an attomic transformation that knocks out a proton? Or it is just a biological extinction of oxygen producing organisms?
Is it possible to genetically produce END resistent oxygen producing organisms? Or is it a human biology intolerance to oxygen?

The last question does not seem to be the case as you talked about oxygen being killed and trying to get humans to produce their own oxygen.

Frog186 Posted: Jul 12 2003, 06:44 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

I believe that Rairam is a fake or false person too because he hasn't responded back to anyone and some of his stuff is far out because in star trek or deep space nine and other shows like that they had drives too my point is he would of responded back to everyone instead of hiding away from society so in essence never fake like your a time traveler because you could get in alot of trouble and false people move to other places to hide instead of talking to the public what the truth is!

For Real! Posted: Aug 26 2003, 10:11 PM

Unregistered

Rairam or whatever your real name is... People like you always frustrate me in the worse way. Let me ask you bluntley.
Why do you lie?
Is it for attention, is your life so empty you must fool these people into beleiving you are something special. You dont awnser their questions. You dont reply to their responses. You feed them half of a story and simply walk away with no proof what so ever.
You leave no way of contact just your bullshit.
Waisting precious peoples time this is a serious site.
Out there, there are real time travellers but sadley you are waisting important peoples time with your no responses and inconclusive rubbish.
Tell me, do you honestly think your clever?
Phoenix Posted: Sep 17 2003, 12:22 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

I think this stupid thread should be removed. This guy was a fake and never came back.

But yes Tenshi, there is no reason to think in 2000 we evolve into a different species, your time reference to Jesus is a perfect example. I think it was like
10,000 that there was neanderthal, or is it longer?

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2001 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: