Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] My time machine

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702415269888.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 ( Go to first unread post )

My time machine
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
TreverHale Posted: Sep 11 2003, 02:24 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

I built a time machine it is pretty simple really, almost every time I go to the future some thing is differant. the farther I go into the future the more things that are differant.

Phoenix Posted: Sep 11 2003, 03:12 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

Different as in history is different?

You machine doesn't require focusesing your mind on a specific date does it? You set the values and the machine takes you to the date?

Can you use it to go back in time too?

TreverHale Posted: Sep 11 2003, 09:23 PM

Yeah you just hop in and flip the switch for past or future and shut her off when you get there. You dont really set the dates though, it more kinda makes time run in fast forward or rewind untell you get to when you want. the past is the same but if I went forward in time 2 months one time the lotto numbers might be 23 47 08 12 and 33, the next time I go the numbers would be differant. but if I only go an hour or 30 min forward maybe only one number will change or they will be the same numbers exactaly every time I go. I dont like going to time periods befor my personal time, I go forward alot but going to the past I could accidentaly mess some thing up, so I dont go into the past very often.

Phoenix Posted: Sep 12 2003, 04:32 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

What does it look/feel like to travel since you have to keep an eye out to shut the machine down.

Also did you accidently mess anything up in the past? If so what was the accident and what did the accident mess up?

Cygnus_X Posted: Sep 12 2003, 01:39 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 32

You probably saw the movie (the time machine) right...

It's a realy good way to visualise it, going foward just like a vcr tape. The only problem with that is that when you go foward everything around move very fast so for those people you are moving very slow but you "live" every minute till you stop the machine.

So when you go backward to return in 2003 you should see yourself in the time machine cause you are part of that past. So you should duplicate yourself when you go back in your time. Back in you own time you sould see you younger self taking the time machine, by taking the time machine you will have the impression that he's freeze in time but you will still see him till let's say 2034. You will have maybe 40 years old when your younger you will stop the machine and think he his in the future. He will stay a couple of time and than return to te past. The loop is done and everything is fine...

If you did not duplicate that implie that you were going backward I mean really backward every action you've made in the time machine you will do it at reverse mode even your brain, so when you'll be back in 2003 your brain will be the exact way it was at this time. You will not remember nothing of the trip and you will be stuck on an infinit loop...

I have now some questions for you. Did you duplicate yourself ? if the answer is yes can we see a picture of him freeze in time? if you did not duplicate a hope you have a good explaination...

--------------------
Peut-être pourront-ils un jour répondre à cette éternelle question:" pouquoi ?"

TreverHale Posted: Sep 12 2003, 02:41 PM

When I go forward the future that I reach is a future where I disappeared the moment that I started the trip so I have never ran into an older version of my self, That happens because my trip back isn't predetermined. When I arrive back a few minutes after I left it and time starts to flow normally again I move along a time line where I age normally so I never show up in my time machine to say hi.
I don't go into the past because that would cause an alternate time line then I could never reach this one again, and I like my life and there is no way to know what would or would not change this enough to change my life. There are things that I would like to change yes believe me there are some things that I would like to stop my self from doing, but by stopping myself from doing one of those things I would change the rest of my life, For example if I stopped my self from hitting on a girl in high school then maybe I wouldn't have chosen the career that I have then I would not have met my wife now and the sequence of events that lead me to build my machine would have never happened so when I returned to my present time there would then be 2 of me one who remembers an older version of him self showing up and telling him to stay home one friday night and the me that made the trip. he would have never built the machine and would probably be miserable with out the woman that I married. Or worse yet if I go really far back, and accidentally bump into a guy on the street now that guy takes just a few seconds longer to get where he was going so he doesn't cross the street at the same time and some one driving a car doesn't slow down for him and because of that they don't see a small boy run out into the road and the man in the car hits the boy killing him, and when I return to today's date I don't exist because that boy never grew up into my Dad. so I am trapped in a world where I cant get a job cause my soc. number doesn't exist. The past is to messy to even bother traveling to. If you guys want to go right ahead, but me I like my life and would rather not mess it up.

Cygnus_X Posted: Sep 12 2003, 07:54 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Ok I presume that you did not read my previous post on paradox. Me and pheonix had a very interesting talk about that, have a look.

I don't beleived in paradox and that's pretty easy to understand. In one time line you can't kill you father cause you never did it before. In paralle universe (multi time line) you can kill your "father" and there is no problem (you will not disapear) cause your reel father is in your starting universe in witch one you can't kill him, the man you kill is just the "father" of the other you (unfortunatly for him he will never be born). If you want to talk about theorie and paradox I am your man, but it's not really the point in this topic.

I know what you mean be sure of that read my previous post and you will find similar theorie. Where I don't agree with you is when you said I travel like fast foward that mean you are physicly there to see movement in fast foward and the inverse for those who look at you they will see someone moving really slow.

If you see it in fast foward it mean that it's not teleportation. I have I little exemple, if you start from 2003 and go in 2030 and it's not teleportation where are you during this 27 years?? If it's a fast foward you are physicly there your time just go slower relativly to anybody else. So if you are physicly there whatever if it's one time line or multi time line you will see the other you taking the machine. Cause you are in the past of the same universe till you change a little something to do the switch. So as far as you will reverse the time you will see your other you going foward.

My biggest question is were are you between 2003 and 2030 an please don't tell me you are in an other paralelle universe cause than will be the same probleme you don't exist for 27 years? don't be brain washed be back to the future when doc brown send einstein 1 min into the future and the car disappear the car should exist again during that min it sould be only in and other time line than doesn't mean we don't see it than mean it's just slower...

Waiting for your reply, by the way I don't mean to be rude I am just not really good in english so sometime I have a strange way to tell things smile.gif

--------------------

Phoenix Posted: Sep 13 2003, 04:13 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

First I wish to say thank you for coming forward and telling us about your experience. Secondly, I can understand about your reluctance to alter what you have. Considering how the future changes for you, it is likely that a past travel will offer simular non-repetitions.

Cygnus, ease off on the theories a little. I got a feeling this guy is a real deal. I don't want him put off by closed minds. Just let him tell what he has to say.

If he is a fake he will trip up eventually but he is showing a simplicity and non-arrogance that is uncharacteristic of fakes.

Cygnus filled in it looks like a VCR, like the movie the time machine, but you didn't say TreverHale, what does it look and feel like to time travel?

Also have you made any accidents in your time travels?

Cygnus_X Posted: Sep 15 2003, 12:57 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

I will first begin by thanking you to share your experience with us TreverHale. smile.gif

If I ask so many questions and expose all of those theorie just at first is just that there is so many poeple who claim to be from the future and we finaly find out they was fake. I don't pretend this is your case maybe your reel TreverHale that's only what I want to find out. Anyway if your reel you will not have any problem to answer my questions or to expose the right theorie.

I just want to let you know that I beleived in time travel and in time travelers, so don't worry I'll pay attention to what you say and I will consider everything.

Cygnus_X

--------------------

TreverHale Posted: Sep 17 2003, 04:14 AM

Ok Sorry I took me a while to get back to the board any way...

I am not really shure where I go while I am moveing forward in time, I know that no one ever stands around a looks at me that makes me think that they cant see me. And them not seeing me is probably a good thing other wise ever trip forward I would stop and there would be tons of people around and stuff and that is always bad.

I think that people dont see me when I am comming back to my time because I am only in the same time as every one else for a fraction of a second, like if two tranes are passing each other going differant directions you cant see in the windows of the other train very well, its alot like that only much faster, and my "trains" windows are very small while every one elses is very large. mybe that dosent make any sence but I am sleepy I will try and explain better after some sleep

Phoenix Posted: Sep 17 2003, 04:41 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

What does it look like and feel like for you?

TreverHale Posted: Sep 18 2003, 02:54 AM

It feels likea like being in a car when it go's over a small bump in the road only the bump lasts alot longer. it looks alot like fast forward or rewind on a VCR only there is kind of a blur around every thing. The sounds are the most interesting though the machine dosent make any noise, but while moveing forward or backward you hear this windy houling sort of sound. If you have ever been knocked out how when you wake up you hear all of these noises around you but far away all kind of muffled and running together.

Phoenix Posted: Sep 18 2003, 03:27 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Thank you for your reply smile.gif

What kind of materials is your machine made out of?

TreverHale Posted: Sep 19 2003, 03:51 AM

Oh you know dilithium crystals plutonium.... Just kidding smile.gif
Alot of wire and some timers, I recently though of an imporved design that would use fiber optics to time when the coils turn on and off rather than measuring out a bunch of copper wire. The basic theory behind the whole thing is to move at light speeds with out really moveing. so the fabric of reality "see's" the machine moveing even though its not.

Frog186 Posted: Sep 19 2003, 05:41 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 22

TreverHale
Hi I'm Frog186 I was just wondering how does your machine work and could you tell us if you had any experiences while time travelling?

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1143 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: