Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Naziria, for all those who wish to learn

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702412916801.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->General Chat!->Miscellaneous, Off-Topic Chat Area ...

Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

Naziria, for all those who wish to learn
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Naziria Posted: Jan 10 2004, 08:40 PM

Naziria

Group: Members
Member No.: 218

well i moved here, so as not to conflict with the actually forum since what i have to say doesn't deal with time travel directly, and please do not misunderstand, my posts are not religious, i would not classify them as such. for the fact that most of the time i do not agree with the religons of man. and i am not tryin to start a new religon either. if anyone is affected by my post and they see things in a different line, to not use what i'm saying as a basis for a religon, it is simply not so. i am simply stating what i know to be true. an aethiest man walks through the gates of heaven just as a catholic priest, or a buddhist monk. religon is a way for man to classify himself. its just not needed.
phoenix i will return later, to resume are game, as of right now, i'm having to deal with some personal issues i do not feel comfortable with speaking about just yet. but i will return soon. peace to all.

the path in life you travel does not matter, its the way you traveled that dictates whether or not you make it to the final destination......Naziria

Phoenix Posted: Jan 11 2004, 12:41 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

I look forward to your return.

Naziria Posted: Jan 11 2004, 06:56 PM

Naziria

{red,blue,green,yellow} {circle, square, triangle, hexagon}

yellow with circle: sun looks like a circle from the earth and it is yellow.

red with square: if you follow the lines of a square at every point you stop and change directions 90degrees, i think of red, when i think of stop

blue with hexagon: just because i have a picture my neice had drawn for me and its a lil blue hexagon(its supposed to be a house)

green with triangle: because there are also trees in the picture that look like lil green triangles

how was that? this game is really interesting. and its not as easy as it seems. i could quickly match the two groups but matching them with a reason behind it is tottally different. thank you for sharing this with me.

{one, two, three, four} { socks, pants, shirt, shoes}

Phoenix Posted: Jan 11 2004, 07:57 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

The game forces you to use both your left brain and right brain together. Especially when giving reasons for associations.

I am picking up the feeling that family has particular importance in your life both for good and bad. You are also, as you said, very much just a man in this world. As we play the game more I should be able to tell about your divine nature. You have an attachment to childhood.

Anything yet on the names Kraymond and Eloishus?

Anything more you would like to tell the forum about your mission here?

One with socks because tube socks look like the number one.
Two with shoes because you buy them in pairs and they rhyme with two.
Three with shirt, because a T has three endings and when you unfold a shirt it looks like a T.
Four with pants, pants generally have four pockets. Two in front and two behind.

{God, Devil, Heaven, Hell } {Bank, Hotel, Gas Station, Super Market}

Naziria Posted: Jan 11 2004, 08:59 PM

Naziria

as i said before those names sound very familiar, but i just cant seem to place them. if u have something to say about them i would love to hear it. yes i do have a very strong connection to my family, some good, and some bad. there are times when my family is the only thing in this life that keeps me grounded.

the other night, while i was sleeping i was visited by an old friend of mine. another higher being. many of you would recongize her by the name of athena, because she is the truth behind much of that myth. she told me that i was about to go through the most difficult part of my life. that within the next few years i would doubt myself more than ever. but some recently acquired friends would keep me grounded in my time of most need. i go through times when i feel as if i was going crazy. as if this is all some made up fairy tell, that i have carried since as long as i can remember. i remember being around 4 or 5 and drawing pictures of an angel, of a particular angel. but sometimes things occur that have no explanation, other than i am who i believe i am. a lil girl asked me to tell her parents that she loved them once. i did not know this lil girl, i had no recollection of ever meeting her. when i asked her where her parents were, she replied "in heaven". things like this reaffirm my faith. but doubt is a very strong device by the wicked. sometimes i see things before they happen, deja-vu some would say, but these happen quite often, and i usually know it is going to happen before it actually does, something sets it off, and then it hits me whats going to happen next, i have not been wrong in over 15 yrs.

well i will be back

Naziria Posted: Jan 12 2004, 01:30 AM

Naziria

Faith....what is faith? Faith is not simply believing. Its more. Faith is knowing. Knowing that what you believe is true. Feeling that what you believe is true. But no matter how strong ones faith is in something, there will always be doubt. Because we are men and women. we are subjected to doubt. because the unknown frieghtens us. so we use science to find the answers to what we dont know. and when science doesnt do the trick, we turn to religon. we allign ourselves with others who believe closely to what we do. then the heads of that religon begin to mold us. but i say this to you. Never, look to a man to tell you what to believe in. to teach you about god. when you were born, you knew who the creator was. you knew from whence you came.but as you grow older, you begin to doubt. doubt and fear are the stongest devices of the "devil". he controls a multitude with just those two tools. but put your faith in what you as a person knows is truth. if that truth is God. then put your faith in him. if that truth is Allah, put your faith in him. if that truth is Grandfather and Grandmother, put your faith in them. if that truth is the wind blowing, the rain falling, put your faith in it. Note, that if you put your faith into what you believe, with the right intentions, then the that faith is directed to "The One God, Above All Gods". i will never tell you to abandon your religon or your faith. i will only offer to shed light on to some of the darkness within everyones religon or faith. if you take something from it, then congratulations, you are that much closer. if you dont, then keep searching. my words will not affect everyone. maybe only a few. maybe none. but those few make the difference to me. even if i did not affect any, it doesn't matter. i know that i have put the knowledge out there, and those that learn, will learn. those that dont, dont. you will not be in any worse shape than you were prior. as i'm sure you've all heard before "knowledge is power", that my friends is an universal fact.

"Live, Learn, Teach" Naziria

Naziria Posted: Jan 12 2004, 03:07 AM

Naziria

{God, Devil, Heaven, Hell } {Bank, Hotel, Gas Station, Super Market}

god with gas station: you can get anything with god and gas stations carry just about anything

devil with bank: devil is the embodiment of evil, and money is found in a bank and you know what the say "money is the root?"

heaven with supermarket: just as with god-gas station, i feel supermarket is an extension of gas station, as heaven is an extension of god

hell with hotel: hell is very uncomfortable, and i find that i can not sleep comfortable in any bed in a hotel, i always perfer my own.

here you go
{pen, pencil, chalk, marker} {mayor, govenor, president, advisor}

Phoenix Posted: Jan 12 2004, 06:34 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Mayor with pencil, on the bottom of the pecking order he is left with little more funding than pencils.

President with pen, the President signs laws or vetoes them with a pen.

Advisor with chalk, Advisors are often the scientist types, and they are often at the chalk board writing out their theories in higher mathematics.

Governor with marker, Governors do their presentations on the white board before the meeting with a marker.

Kraymond with goat head.
Eloishus with doll who has glowing red eyes in the dark. Wait, turn the lights on, that doll doesn't open her eyes.

Ok, how about this statement, what does it mean?
"If we all sit down the bed will rise." Who says it?

{lime,lemon,orange,grape} {fever, thought, heritage, blasphemy}

Naziria Posted: Jan 18 2004, 09:24 PM

Naziria

i apologize for my absence, i have been searching for answers. some that i have found some that are still lost to me. regardless, now i need some information from you, if you do not mind. some of your questions have left me puzzled. i have meditated and meditated, and i do not know the answers. why its being hidden from me i do not know.

what does this mean:
"Kraymond with goat head.
Eloishus with doll who has glowing red eyes in the dark. Wait, turn the lights on, that doll doesn't open her eyes."

still i am puzzled by this question:
Ok, how about this statement, what does it mean?
"If we all sit down the bed will rise." Who says it?

i have never heard it before. and i could not think of a logical answer.
as for our game:
{lime,lemon,orange,grape} {fever, thought, heritage, blasphemy}

Lime with Fever: i usually squirt lime on food i eat that is hot, and when you have a fever you are hotter than normal
Lemon with blasphemy: a lemon is sour to the mouth, and blasphemy is sour to the ears
Orange with thought: did you know that an orange can conduct electricity? Know who thought of that?
Grape with heritage: grapes produce long lines of heritage: "wines"

i apologize if my word association isn't of norm. i am sad to say that my thought lie elsewhere. and this is a time that is very hard for me to concentrate on anything else. Does anyone else feel uneasy? i cannot find the source. but i can feel it.

Phoenix Posted: Jan 19 2004, 01:03 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Kraymond with goat head.

Kraymond has a goat head, and goat hooves for that matter.

Eloishus with doll who has glowing red eyes in the dark.

Eloishus took form in a doll with a porcelain face that could not open her eyes. In the dark when I turned to look at it. The eyes were open with glowing red irises.

"If we all sit down the bed will rise."

The "queen" says it. Everyone sits down and the bed rises. There are various ways to express what this means. Notice how me and Paul and Gman were all "taking a stand" on the B.B.Boris thread? I am going to let you think a bit longer about that one. It is a force of goodness.

Does anyone else feel uneasy? i cannot find the source. but i can feel it.

I feel a little out of sorts right now.

Naziria Posted: Jan 19 2004, 01:38 AM

Naziria

"if we do nothing, than we will be swept under"
if we all sit down then the bed rises
okay please correct me if i am wrong, but what it means is that if we dont stand by "something" than it goes on without us anyway. but we could have made a difference. i'll put more thought into it, and see what i come up with.

i take it that when you refer to eloishus, you refer to a higher being who in some form or another made contact with you. maybe the same with kraymond too? i'm not sure though. the names sound familiar and foriegn at the same times. i will give this more thought also.

well it woulds good to converse with you again. the uneasy/out of sorts feeling, i dont know, but i thought perhaps maybe someone else was sharing it with me also. i am in the process of seeking the answers.

Phoenix Posted: Jan 19 2004, 02:05 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

"if we do nothing, than we will be swept under"
if we all sit down then the bed rises
okay please correct me if i am wrong, but what it means is that if we dont stand by "something" than it goes on without us anyway. but we could have made a difference. i'll put more thought into it, and see what i come up with.

Nope.

Hee hee

Ok here is the scene. There is a huge and beautiful canape overhead. We are all gathered around on this huge bed. On the pillow of the bed is the queen. She makes her pronouncement. "If we all sit down the bed will rise". I think,"yeah right, like that is ever going to happen." I also think, "What the heck." (a leap of faith). I sit down and everyone else sits down. Then the strangest most creepy feeling. The bed rises. Then every head slowly turns around and look at me, they all have smiles on their face.

i take it that when you refer to eloishus, you refer to a higher being who in some form or another made contact with you. maybe the same with kraymond too? i'm not sure though. the names sound familiar and foriegn at the same times. i will give this more thought also.

I would be very reluctant to refer to them as "higher", "lower" might be more appropriate.

It is good to converse with you again. smile.gif

Naziria Posted: Jan 20 2004, 10:02 PM

Naziria

my friend, no matter who or what contacts you, follow your heart and you will not falter. you may yet expeirence many things that are not of the norm. the bed situation that you described, was this a dream, or another unconcious act. now that you have explained it, it makes complete sense. earlier, i was confused by it. i would like to tell you of a expierence i had last night. It was a dream.

Me, my younger brother, and younger sister were on a plane. We were going on a trip to snow board. We were all having a good time, we were all very excited about the trip. Well my younger brother walks to the front of the plane, only to find that the pilot has bailed out, and left us three there alone. Me and my brother grab the controls of the plane but to no avial. The plane crashes. Luckily we all survive. But i'm catatonic. I am aware of everything going on around me. But I cant speak, make facial expression, or anything. But I can get up and walk. But i cant move my arms or hands for some reason. Well time goes on and a group of hooded beings attack us, and kill my lil brother and sister. Still I am unable to do anything but walk. Well once my siblings are murdered, the beings remove their hoods to reveal that they look just like me, then they dissappear. Suddenly I'm normal again, then all of a sudden I'm on a farm. Its very similar to one I worked on years ago. I'm hiding from something. Something thats looking for me. I'm behind the dead carcass of a horse. Hiding. Everything is dead. Everything around me is nearly destroyed. The ones looking for me(by now it seems that there is a small group of them, though i still havent distinguished what they look like) go inside the farm house, they find nothing. For some reason they will not come near the dead animals, so it seems that i am safe. Then they leave. And shortly after I wake up.
Now I have no idea as of yet what this means. I have meditated and meditated on it, and the answers still allude me. But ever since I've had this dream, I have felt uncomfortable, like there is something i can feel, but i dont know what it is.

what do you think? I would like to hear your opinion. well untill later.

Life??...."the answer lies within"......Naziria

Phoenix Posted: Jan 20 2004, 11:49 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

the bed situation that you described, was this a dream, or another unconcious act.

The bed situation was an induced altered consciousness state cause by rhythmic breathing and muscle contraction/release.

i would like to tell you of a expierence i had last night. It was a dream.

Me, my younger brother, and younger sister were on a plane.� We were going on a trip to snow board.� We were all having a good time, we were all very excited about the trip. Well my younger brother walks to the front of the plane, only to find that the pilot has bailed out, and left us three there alone.� Me and my brother grab the controls of the plane but to no avial.� The plane crashes.� Luckily we all survive.� But i'm catatonic.� I am aware of everything going on around me.� But I cant speak, make facial expression, or anything.� But I can get up and walk. But i cant move my arms or hands for some reason. Well time goes on and a group of hooded beings attack us, and kill my lil brother and sister.� Still I am unable to do anything but walk.� Well once my siblings are murdered, the beings remove their hoods to reveal that they look just like me, then they dissappear.� Suddenly I'm normal again, then all of a sudden I'm on a farm.� Its very similar to one I worked on years ago.� I'm hiding from something.� Something thats looking for me.� I'm behind the dead carcass of a horse.� Hiding.� Everything is dead. Everything around me is nearly destroyed.� The ones looking for me(by now it seems that there is a small group of them, though i still havent distinguished what they look like) go inside the farm house, they find nothing.� For some reason they will not come near the dead animals, so it seems that i am safe.� Then they leave.� And shortly after I wake up.�
Now I have no idea as of yet what this means.� I have meditated and meditated on it, and the answers still allude me.� But ever since I've had this dream, I have felt uncomfortable, like there is something i can feel, but i dont know what it is.

what do you think?

You did not have control over the traumatic situation and even when you did it was to no avail. Your own joy and the family love you had came crashing down into hard reality. You still retained hope and love but you were severely stunned. Despite still going through the motions of life, your legs, you no longer were inclined to actively change your environment, your arms and hands. This state of shock was frustrating and interfered with your life. Darker feeling invade your psyche and drive out the joy of love in your life too, the worst part is you know the feelings were your own.

Then you tap into a part of your psyche that is more healing and grounded related to your time on the farm. The only problem is that part of your psyche is dried up and dead and the darker intentions are still seeking to stop your hope. They can not approach your more powerful primitive natures that seek to still preserve your hope.

So what happened to you that threw yourself into this state of shock? It had something to do with your family.

Naziria Posted: Jan 21 2004, 03:24 AM

Naziria

Now I understand more clearly. I am positive the situation, was telling to you to have faith, even when your logical mind tells you that something may not be possible. That is the key to the metaphysical world of the celestials. It is not dictated by science. It is a "reality" based on the power of the creator, not the power of an atom.

I have no idea. There has not been any problem. I had the farm dream again earlier. Except it was a little different this time. The farm was normal, then the ground began to shake, and there were fires everywhere, then the area was left in its devestated form. Also the ones looking did not have a face. I got to see one this time around. I could not find a rational explanation to link it with my life. I love your view. Though i tend to think that it may be a refrence to the future, rather than my present. Not saying something bad is going to happen to my family, I do not wish that at all, I think that my siblings may have been a metaphor for something else. But I do not know for sure. That is one reason why I asked for your view, so as to keep me grounded. You seem to have a nice grasp on the workings of the psyche. From a logical standpoint. Which is great. My knowledge of the mind stems from spirituality and not science. Thats why your view is so helpful to me. You see something that I wouldnt have. Thank you.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Miscellaneous, Off-Topic Chat Area ... | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Miscellaneous, Off-Topic Chat Area ...

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7348 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: