Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Travelers

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702415235171.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Travelers
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
cristopher Posted: Sep 8 2003, 10:23 PM

Unregistered

I dont know what to say really. I have reconciled with the fact that i will never be able to return. I doubt any of the other will be able to. I knew it was a one way trip when i accepted the mission. Not that i had much to live for back then anyway. Its a strange thing history, especially when you are living it.

I regret the fact i didn't pursue an academic career when i had the chance though if i had i would never have experienced all this. Maybe some day they'll find a way to bring us all back. Not that i think they really care anymore.
We where tailor made for time travel; no real parents, no real blood no real history. We are merely a glitch in the time stream. We never really existed so we couldn't really mess anything up.

Racism. Thats a funny word. People today are black, white and yellow. Where i come from we all look the same. Equal length, equal weight and equal color. I still remember seeing my first real blond and blue eyed person. The word racism will be purged form the dictionary's sometime in the future since it will have no purpose, yet when i first heard of the word i knew it had been missing. They call us "fakes" since we didn't come from a uterus, but we are every bit as real as the them.

I have personally met eight people in this time period that are like me. Most of them seems to be doing ok for themselves. At least they didn't send us here with nothing. Every day I'm feeling more and more like i really belong here and I'm finally starting to be at peace with myself.
Sometimes i feel sorry that i cant do more for my people. I wish there was some way to apply what ever knowledge i have to help humanity out, but the more i think abut it the more i realize that it is a fools errand.

I once thought about donating some of my blood to science so they could extract antibodies to some common viruses but ultimately it would raise to many questions. Besides i think its best not to play around with evolution it has prov-en deadly time and time again.

I suppose you think i have some answers. I don't really. I'm no different from any of you anymore. The scientific knowledge i posses is either not applicable in this time or beyond any of you. I still remember math and physics theory which by you're standard would be considered divine. Unfortunately its kind of hard to apply it using a pen and a piece paper, math isn't exactly comparable to what you are doing now. Even if i had the hardware necessary i doubt i could do much good with it. I should have brought a formula cube.

Oh i guess you want a prediction before i go? smile.gif
I for one am not going to the olympic games in 04.

Seida Crhonoz Imperat

[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Sep 8 2003, 11:03 PM

Unregistered

to whoever posted this message I have a few questions for you so here they are:

Is person a real time traveler or a fake time traveler?
Where did message come from?
Is this person still living or is he gone?

Don't worry I believe in time travel and time travelers so I am not a skeptic I just ask these questions to better understand the issue or result! Whatever you mention to me will be kept private don't worry I will not mention it to anyone!
Phoenix Posted: Sep 9 2003, 03:39 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

Christopher, I have heard among fringe science circles that "Force equals mass times acceleration" ( F = ma ) is inaccurate and mass does not belong in the equation other then when applied to weight. "Weight equals mass times gravity."
Also I have seen the theory that gravity really is just a special case of electricty and using electro-magnetic properties you can create anti-gravity. I also heard that mass is actually a left over attraction between electrons and protons.

Lastly can you get electricty by running a copper wire over amonia?

I was wondering if you had any insight into any of the above theories.

Oh two last theories.

1) Have you heard anything about generating a wormhole bubble?
2) Do know anything about splitting an electron creating the blip SETI detected?

Tenshi Posted: Sep 17 2003, 09:02 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 63

Olympic Games in 2004? He must be talking about the fact that they are the last Olympic Games that will be taking place in the near future.

Tenshi Posted: Sep 17 2003, 09:31 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

biggrin.gif

Phoenix Posted: Sep 17 2003, 12:15 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

But he talked like something would happen at them like a terrorist bomb.

Tenshi Posted: Sep 17 2003, 12:25 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

There was a bomb at the 1996 Olympics. It could easily happen again in 2004.

Phoenix Posted: Sep 18 2003, 03:49 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Nice open ended response. Hee hee, ok fair enough.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1146 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: