Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Water Sculptures

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702414655306.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
In Association with Amazon.com Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum->What Will The World Be Like In ....->... 50 years time?

Water Sculptures
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
fabiano Posted: Apr 28 2003, 09:22 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

In Salons, Gardens and Shopping Centers .. A mass of water treated by gravitational fields portrais historical moments, common landscapes and product advertisement. You can choose, as time goes by, to change the subject or animate the sculpture.

Some Entertainment Centers use a interactive mode that can respond to your movements and will and you could record the result.

With the appropriate light effects (from the gravitational fields itself) it is great !

Medical Universities use a subproduct of it with a more dense liquid to simulate the tissues and bones from human body and make possible to students to make usefull ´operations´ before going to a nature or a clonone.

pie Posted: Nov 23 2003, 08:13 AM

Member No.: 137

I have been able to "see" into the future sometimes in dreams. I've seen that motors have become obsolete. Vehicles propel themselves through control of gravity or magnets. No more stop signs or stop lights, there's a sort of radar built into the vehicles to avoid accidents. They're programmed to keep safe distances. No, they don't fly, but they don't have wheels either.

No more phone lines or electric wires. I have not seen any wires of any kind. I think they use just fuel cells and cellular technology esclusively.

Also, our political system is vastly different. There is no more "Republican" or "Democrat". No "President". The courts have more power to govern, yet we are given more liberties.

Phoenix Posted: Nov 23 2003, 03:09 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

I love everything you are saying. Please tell me more.

I am sure nastasha will like reading about this too. She says too often we only hear about the bad stuff of the future.

pie Posted: Dec 5 2003, 06:46 AM

Interactive video games and television programs. Allow you to "participate" in the action. You will be able to be at the sporting events and concerts without actually being there physically. You can go right onto the field and catch the action as if you were playing in the game, from the privacy of your own home. You can also take 3 dimensional, real-time tours of cities and explore surroundings through advanced satellite systems.

The cars are more like hovercraft than the cars we know of today. They can cross bodies of water, easily maneuver through snow, ice, and floods. They can also rotate 360 degrees while in place. An accident in one of these things is more like bumper cars. It will give you a jolt, but through the design of it, it won't damage you or the vehicle much, no matter how fast you are going. Automatic senors and GPS keep it going straight and on course with very few accidents and few incidents of getting lost.

Phoenix Posted: Dec 6 2003, 02:36 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

I have had simular intuitions about the future of cars. :)

How about you just tell the car where you want to go and then pop in the dvd or chess game and let the car take you there. :)

pie Posted: Dec 12 2003, 06:09 AM

One thing that won't change is the fact that people like to be in control. This is why more people don't use public transportation.

« Next Oldest | ... 50 years time? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- ... 50 years time?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0b © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3323 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: