Tips On Changing The Past

Night Vision

For today, sure. Other days? Can't make any promises. ^_^x
:) Your CODING is a bit primitive by the way tflofasho :D ;) :cool: I have this strange OCD that allows me to SEE and FEEL things different ::LOL:: :confused: :) I noticed others using that same primitive CODING system so be careful ;)

tflofasho

It's called being natural bro. Don't make a big deal just because I don't like using emotes. Or emojis as these stupid kids call them today nowadays.

And no; everyday is not a fun day because of the issues in going thru. You don't know what I'm going thru. But it has been decent.

Night Vision

It's called being natural bro. Don't make a big deal just because I don't like using emotes. Or emojis as these stupid kids call them today nowadays.

And no; everyday is not a fun day because of the issues in going thru. You don't know what I'm going thru. But it has been decent.
:) That is not the Coding system I am speaking of tflofasho :cool: The smileys just add to the correct emotion that one is trying to get across :) It is a CODING system that I invented and it does not include smileys :D ::LOL:: :cool: so relax :) And I do understand just how YOU feel :confused: why do you think I am Atheist/Misanthrope? Is a very complicated combination so I do KNOW how you feel ;)

Last edited:

tflofasho

No, you still don't. You dont know what I'm going thru. That's why I can't relax.

And I don't even know about the coding either; so I'm just gonna shut up and leave it alone. I don't know what you mean by primitive; but it comes off very ostentatious.

timecore

I really don't know if his method works.I only tried it a little.I am going try it some more for longer.
I am just taking his word for it.

jcolanzi

I really don't know if his method works.I only tried it a little.I am going try it some more for longer.
I am just taking his word for it.

I haven't tried it either. I just read the book. I intend on trying it after a few of the other exercises.

TimeFlipper

The events that the lady was talking about had absolutely nothing to do with Time-Travel or Reality Shifting...They all come under the heading of Spontaneous Healing or Spontaneous Remission, where people with terminal conditions suddenly get better..

The lady used the time-travel terminology only to publicize her book, Reality Shifts:When Consciousness Changes the Physical World...
This is another despicable attempt to sell a book by claiming Time-Travel is a panacea for everything...