Titanic Emits Distress Signals Every 6 Years

TimeFlipper

There is a claim that the Titanic is sending out distress signals every 6 years and people believe that the spirits are stuck in a loop, well, except it may have finally ended. How do they know? Military records were checked and someone noticed the pattern.

Thoughts?
The link says the voice of the captain on board the sinking Titanic was heard...Only Morse Code was used in those days, not voice transmissions...
Its a shame nobody recorded those "voices" which finally ended in 1996...They were more than likely scams Paula..

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I wonder why every 6 years? What's significant about that? :unsure:

I've always been fascinated with stories of the Titanic... Including the conspiracy theories. But I've never heard this one before. Even if Morse code was only used during that time, who's to say spirits couldn't communicate some other way?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wonder why every 6 years? What's significant about that? :unsure:

I've always been fascinated with stories of the Titanic... Including the conspiracy theories. But I've never heard this one before. Even if Morse code was only used during that time, who's to say spirits couldn't communicate some other way?

Just showing part of the story as being false suggests the author may have made the whole thing up.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The link says the voice of the captain on board the sinking Titanic was heard...Only Morse Code was used in those days, not voice transmissions...
Its a shame nobody recorded those "voices" which finally ended in 1996...They were more than likely scams Paula..

Well, people are thinking ghosts.

TimeFlipper

To everyone....

A couple of naive questions here> Is there something on Earth that could cause such a delay?
Is there something else that could cause such a delay?

:unsure:
The only thing i can think of would be one of those weird Time anomalies that occurs from time to time during intense electrical storms, pun intended Windy ;):D..

The excellent movie "Frequency" comes to my mind (y):)..