Titor and Washington

justoneme

Titor and Washington

While I'm aware that this is a time travel forum, I would argue that a vision is a form of time travel. I'd just like to know what others think of the possibility that both men were speaking of the same events, if anyone thinks that the legion of white spirits may be our 2012 surprise, and just opinions in general.

http://www.survivalistskills.com/WASHVIS.HTM Just grabbed the link off the web, but maybe it's a good thing to have linked should JT be correct.

My opinion, I think it may be, and with the 2% divergence, maybe this may be OUR reality, rather then nukes, we get millions of invading hordes? I honestly don't know, in some way, I think it could be a good thing, a clean slate, all the evil perpetuated by our government washes away, and a better place for future generations. A heavy price to pay, certainly, but if I had children one I would most certainly pay, hell, I'm the type of guy who would take a bullet for just about anyone.

Tom

Lonewolf

Titor and Washington

O.K. For all that think I am crazy, that's fine, just let me know. For those that don't, I think that there is an important reason that John mentioned Waco. Here I go connecting the dots.

Waco was an example of the government attacking it's people, and then destroying all of the evidence. First, all of the witnesses of what really happened were killed. Dead men can tell no tales. This was after the media claimed that Koresh was a child molester leading a cult. (No evidence was ever brought out to substantiate such a claim.)
Later, the Murrah building in Oklahoma city was destroyed. The BATF(burea of Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms), and the FBI (Federal Burea of Investigation) are both housed in that building, but no agents were there at 9:00 o'clock that day. I find that very interesting. Why is this relevant to the above conversation? Because 90% of negotiator transcripts, survelliance video, and other information about Waco was housed at that building.
Then Clinton was elected, and for 8 years, the U.S. had no problems. Now don't get me wrong, this is not because CLinton was a good president, it was because he wasn't involved with these events and he wasn't involved in the Global power race. The Republican's had to bide their time.
When GB jr. came into office there was another forey of activity. The spy plane downed in China. The rising tension in Korea. The economic blunders, and then bam, 9-11.
Now, some interesting side notes. COntrolled demolition INC is a private company based in Arizona. They did the clean up of the Murrah building. And they just happened to be in New York and get the contract when the WTC came down.
So, how much am I missing here? Quite a bit, but I don't like rambling. Reply, and let me know what you think.

Phoenix

Titor and Washington

Originally posted by justoneme@Aug 11 2004, 12:11 AM
While I'm aware that this is a time travel forum, I would argue that a vision is a form of time travel. I'd just like to know what others think of the possibility that both men were speaking of the same events, if anyone thinks that the legion of white spirits may be our 2012 surprise, and just opinions in general.

http://www.survivalistskills.com/WASHVIS.HTM Just grabbed the link off the web, but maybe it's a good thing to have linked should JT be correct.

My opinion, I think it may be, and with the 2% divergence, maybe this may be OUR reality, rather then nukes, we get millions of invading hordes? I honestly don't know, in some way, I think it could be a good thing, a clean slate, all the evil perpetuated by our government washes away, and a better place for future generations. A heavy price to pay, certainly, but if I had children one I would most certainly pay, hell, I'm the type of guy who would take a bullet for just about anyone.

Tom
I had brought up the Washington prophecy to the owner of www.johntitor.com.

I also asked Alexander what was his view on the Washington prophecy.

I do think visions are a form of time travel, this board openly acknowledges astral travel to represent a form of time travel. Visions can be interpreted as an expression of astral travel/remote viewing.

Lonewolf, I think you raise good points.

I wish to welcome you both to the board. :)

Judge Bean

Titor and Washington

in some way, I think it could be a good thing, a clean slate, all the evil perpetuated by our government washes away, and a better place for future generations. A heavy price to pay, certainly, but if I had children one I would most certainly pay --justoneme

Here's my problem with this Titoresque idea: while it is true that you can begin anew without the bother of ambiguous and compromised lives, I question whether anyone will have the spirit left to create new lives after the tragedy. I look at the Titor statements about a better life after so much death as being rationalizations, and a method of mourning. Remember that he speaks 20 years after the holocaust: how great the loss must be to have to rationalize it that much later.

Phoenix

Titor and Washington

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 30 2004, 01:49 PM
in some way, I think it could be a good thing, a clean slate, all the evil perpetuated by our government washes away, and a better place for future generations. A heavy price to pay, certainly, but if I had children one I would most certainly pay ?--justoneme

Here's my problem with this Titoresque idea: while it is true that you can begin anew without the bother of ambiguous and compromised lives, I question whether anyone will have the spirit left to create new lives after the tragedy. I look at the Titor statements about a better life after so much death as being rationalizations, and a method of mourning. Remember that he speaks 20 years after the holocaust: how great the loss must be to have to rationalize it that much later.
Well said Paul.

I come back to this point ambivalently. There are times when I think of the inertia of public opinion and consider the pollution and social injustice and wish the deaths as an escape/solution. Other times I have hopes in the vast quantities of space in space and hope for mankind to stretch out of this place it is feeling uncomfortable in and face the cold outer space from our home world.

Judge Bean

Titor and Washington

I think that maybe the billions of dead scenario is the fictional part of the Titor program. I think of the program as a "psy-ops" against anyone willing to entertain the possibility of challenging the government: "If you carry on in this way, it will lead to nuclear holocaust."

A very clever psychological strategem, and one showing wide knowledge of our civilization's religious and mythological background, as well as of pop culture and fringe political movements. Either Titor was universally informed, or he was more than one person.

If he was a "they," I suspect they are the government.

Judge Bean

Titor and Washington

Originally posted by Phoenix@Aug 31 2004, 04:20 AM
If he was a \"they,\" I suspect they are the government.
I do as well, possibly, as you have suggested, having time travel capabilities or information.

We have come back in a wide, wide circle to some of the same conclusions about Titor from the old board.

I was never certain that many others also believed as I did, that is, that Titor was a government program grounded in either actual time travel or some sort of knowledge about the future, perhaps gained through "time observation," the ability to see through time.

Along these lines, the government had long had a program of "remote viewing," and could have combined this with the appropriate hard science.