Titor: It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

Zoomerz

Re: Titor: It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Julio33\")</div>
I see where you're coming from sinister but Terry Schiavo, the Indian Ocean earthquakes, death of Pope...links to Titor's story? Sorry, but I just don't see it. ?
?
My point was more that, although there seems to be some decent discussion on this board, compared to a year ago, 6 months ago even, it's very quiet. I mean look at anomalies, for example. That used to be pretty much the centre for Titor discussion, there'd always be something going on there but I had a look earlier and it's dead. Is there a reason for this other than a general loss of interest in Titor?[/b]
Julio; As for Anomalies, that board is primarily dead because of a neo nazi wanker administrator named Rick Donaldson. He and his band of intolerant moderators have driven all decent debate away.

Not having a real interest in JT the way you guys do, I don't know about TTF's JT conversation (although there is quite a bit of reference happening all the time in various threads here). But this board is very much alive and thriving (MHO), with a very wide range of topics and some really intelligent debate.

Z-

Judge Bean

I don't know what's worse, a neonazi authority stifling a forum, or a freewheeling vandal invading and hijacking the longest and longest-lasting Titor-related thread (on Waco) on ours and causing it to be closed.

Open Waco back up!

StarLord

That actually is not a bad idea, we have skeletons of long passed cattle strewn all over the desert.... would make a nice sign post of which way not to travel.

Judge Bean

If I wanted to disrupt and derail a forum, I would pick the most-used thread and stage a three-ring tantrum flameout, clog it with reprinted articles, and make sure that when I am banned the thread gets closed.

Who needs actual government agents and worrisome paranoia? Send in the troll.

Zoomerz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
If I wanted to disrupt and derail a forum, I would pick the most-used thread and stage a three-ring tantrum flameout, clog it with reprinted articles, and make sure that when I am banned the thread gets closed.

Who needs actual government agents and worrisome paranoia? ?Send in the troll.[/b]

And that, my friends, is a very sophicated and intelligent way to throw a temper tantrum! LOL Paul....I was just thinkin' about my Darkwolf MMP updates too....

Could we please have the thread back? Thank you!

Z-

CaryP

Gentlemen,

The thread has been reopened as of four days ago. Some of inflammatory posts were removed, but all of the relevant posts regarding the MMP are there. Just some of the latest Crosstika crap (both his and responses) has been removed. You can find it here.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread....oject#post25985

Have fun gentlemen. Thanks to Grayson.

Cary

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Gentlemen,

The thread has been reopened as of four days ago. Some of inflammatory posts were removed, but all of the relevant posts regarding the MMP are there. Just some of the latest Crosstika crap (both his and responses) has been removed. You can find it here.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread....oject#post25985

Have fun gentlemen. ?Thanks to Grayson.

Cary[/b]

Actually, the thread remains closed.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
Actually, the thread remains closed.[/b]

My apologies for my dumbass. I thought the sucker had been reopened, but apparently the mod who closed it feels it should remain that way. Hadn't seen that til today.

Cary

Judge Bean

The main reason I wanted to join the forum last summer, after the heavyhanded treatment of us on the old forum: a group of members wanted to continue the discussion started over there.

Thousands of posts squelched. I don't get it, and I don't want an explanation. If the Titor discussion is closed, why would we stay on the forum? Why would others join who first come here looking for Titor material?

I can understand why you thought it was reopened, Cary: it ought to be, and there's no good reason to shut it down. It shuts me down.

StarLord

Well, now that the subject has been breached, Any particular reason why we can't open that thread and remove that idiots posts? It's not like it would be impossible to do that.

Was not this forum set up for the majority?

To keep that thread closed would cause way more hassle for the people that have posted there to try and reinvent the wheel in trains of thought.

What say we play like a democracy and VOTE ON IT??