Titor saga not over until 2015 is over

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Actually Haber and company were unable to verify the secret song through Pamela. So the original hoaxer still remains aloof.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Not at all. Legally stealing the copyrights to the story gave them exclusive rights to add to the story. For profit. Mama Kay is a Haber production.

Chip Lewis

Actually Haber and company were unable to verify the secret song through Pamela. So the original hoaxer still remains aloof.

Lol...so you think the Haber boys would knowingly kill their own creation. I've a got a bridge I'll sell ya! ;-)

They are not Titor. They tried to cash in on it.
I guess according to you the fact that the Olympics never ended and the Civil War didn't start in 2008 concludes that Titor was leaning on his 2% divergence excuse eh? That's fine...and I'm pretty sure you "Titorites" will develop another excuse to believe after 2015 is over. Lol

It's a fun little conspiracy...I like it too...it just reeks of hoax these days.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Well, as December comes to a close I think we can all agree that John Titor didn't know what he was talking about when he said that.
I know 2015 isn't over, but it's not happening 2015, it's 12/18

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Lol...so you think the Haber boys would knowingly kill their own creation. I've a got a bridge I'll sell ya! ;-)

I guess according to you the fact that the Olympics never ended and the Civil War didn't start in 2008 concludes that Titor was leaning on his 2% divergence excuse eh? That's fine...and I'm pretty sure you "Titorites" will develop another excuse to believe after 2015 is over. Lol

It's a fun little conspiracy...I like it too...it just reeks of hoax these days.

There are many theories and discussions about Titor all over this message board. Some for, some against. We don't generally appreciate condescending remarks here. Everyone has a right to an opinion. It's best to back up claims (for or against) with ideas and facts instead of insults. It makes for much better discussion.

Chip Lewis

There are many theories and discussions about Titor all over this message board. Some for, some against. We don't generally appreciate condescending remarks here. Everyone has a right to an opinion. It's best to back up claims (for or against) with ideas and facts instead of insults. It makes for much better discussion.

Then I'd appreciate your not being condescending to me in the future. Thanks.

Have a great day. ;-)