Creativity titor

Timetravel_0

Re: titor

At the time i didn't think i could return to here, but that was 11 years ago, and if you recall my original intentions were not to come back to this time period.

Of course many people don't believe I'm for real, I didn't expect them to. It's a very interesting and overwhelming thing, and people are quick to denounce that which they do not understand.

Quite honestly, I'm not sure. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. As I further repair my time machine, I'll hopefully come across some answers.

virtualgirl

Since you have some time on your hands, could you send us some pics of your new machine? We would really like to see them. I'm assuming that your staying with your parents again, which reminds me, your youngers self would be a little older now. What does he think.

Mudpuppy

John,

Oliver Williams is a favorite guest on the Art Bell show and has a nice site dedicated to you, as Blair mentioned. Would you ever consider more participation in Art's show than the fax that you sent the last time you were here?

Thanks in advance,

Mudpuppy

Hemoman

if you had a short circuit in your (very complex) machine then why didn't it simply not work, destroy itself and you, strand you in the middle of nowhere between timelines, any of the above or multiple other scenarios rather than sending you back to the timeline you said it was impossible for you to return to?

DWOMT

From Johntitor.com:

<span style='font-family:Arial'>When I'm with my parents, I live in a community made up of \\"tree houses\\" on a large river in Florida. The river floods sometimes and we have access to the Gulf. Most of our neighbors make a living off the sea or in moving cargo by boat

From this current John Titor:

That is very impressive, however I see something on there that is a supposed letter from my mother. That unfortunatly isn't real because my mother died almost 20 years ago (20 years from my time of course)

So what's it gonna be? How could your mother be dead when you said both your parents are still alive in your time? I know you said you're from 2047, and the other Titor said he was from 2036. That's a 10 year gap, not 20.</span>

J-Truthseeker

Greetings there if you are the real John Titor,

I just heard about a week or so ago that someone using the name of John Titor said that his time machine had broke down and than he asked Steven Gibbs for an HDR. Perhaps you are that same person.

Actually me and some other teams of people are working on building some time portals or time gates, perhaps you'll be also interested in this project since I know of some people in Florida who already have built these. Eventually I hope to see and get some actual pictures of the time gates working from some of the different members of the different teams. Perhaps you can assist us in some way. I personally am interested in traveling to a future Earth long after world war 3 and other wars, and when we actually have some real working space ships to travel with to distant stars.

Believe it or not, I actually have some photos and art relating to some UFO ships from a future Earth from the year 2440-2442. These ships from the future were based on something called lifter technology which eventually evolves into the Orion project, which were later used in a German Sci-Fi TV mini series back in the 1960s. What's interesting about all of that is in regards to a French scientist who has more then recently drawn up his own designs of using lifter tech to build UFO like ships where one can clearly see the beginnings of the Orion ship designs now in the bigging stages of taking form of what they will eventually look like in the up coming 25 century. If people are interested, I can post some of those pics, etc.

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

PamelaM

I have my doubts that this is the John that I spoke with please prove it to me.

What is the song you told me to remember? Or any other thing that we spoke privately about.

You may Private message me if you wish to.

The reason I have doubts is because John had a purpose for posting last time. How can the purpose now simply be to tell everyone your machine broke down?

I think the first forum John would try to return to is art bell once he couldn't find that anymore he would return to TTI forum. Why would he come to a forum he never posted on when he was here before since he archived all of the forums I mentioned?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Bingo ;)

I think he failed to realize that someone who actually spoke privately with Mr. Titor is registered here before he started this thread.