Creativity titor

virtualgirl

Re: titor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"J-Truthseeker\")</div>
Here's yet another John Titor discussion group I found not so long ago.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/John_Titor_UK[/b]

I'm a member of this group also.

Timetravel, You said since this is an unplanned trip, you are unable to post any pictures. What I was saying is go down to your local store, pick up a throw away camera, take pictures of the current time machine that brought you here and then scan them into the computer. Then they can be uploaded onto the site. I'm sure Heggy would be more than happy to help you with this.

Also, I'm really curious. You don't have to give an exact point but about where are you now? Florida?

Thanks,

Virtualgirl :D

Observer

And I am sure we will have no answer to Pamela's request. (Not that it would prove he was a TT, but that he was the real Titor Hoaxer)

I have to admit that I am now officially impressed. The PM's from the last time are a great control/verification method. Now do you who kept asking her to post them understand why she never posted them in public? Simple but brilliant. New "Titor" perfect example of why.

Next TT hoax please.

Something with a dashing female (for once) traveller, maybe fighting an inter-dimensional war, with laser guns...and maybe an alien sidekick...hmmm..actually, sounds like Star Wars/Trek...oh well...

Or perhaps a really credible one. I am quite positive the first TT or human interstellar traveller will be asian (PRC), Speak Mandarin, and own colonial property in California./:)

I could go on, I have time (Kids are asleep) but I am sure we all get the gist.
:D (North Texas Skeptics Society here I come(June))

Doc Brown

I know the gist of the John Titor story, but I'm afraid I'm not very well-educated on it. Could someone tell me on which forum he first surfaced back in 2000? Does that forum still exist?

MANHUNT

I was thinking of the exact same thing, I just could not find it. I believe that John Titor is real, I have since I had first heard about him (you). I would like you to call up the George Norry show or Art Bell show you can find the number to call here http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/callin.html. I also would like to see pictures of your time machine, and I am sure most of the members here on the TTF would also.

Thanks,
MANHUNT

virtualgirl

In case anyone is interested in checking this out. Here ya go...

Volume Discounts & Bulk Listing Updates
1 Records Found
Click on any Name Below to buy all 1 records - or - Click on any Additional Reports Below

Name Approx
Age Birth
Date Phone Address State Last
Reported Additional
Reports

1 TITOR, JOHN A -
-
- Available FL 03/01/2005
Background Check

OR
Volume Discounts & Bulk Listing Updates

This didn't come out looking right. You can go to www.infospace.com and put in john titor, all states and this thing will come up at the bottom. I think it's with intellus.com. I think it's like 7.95 or something for this one report.