Creativity titor

MANHUNT

Re: titor

Just did a search on White Pages, nothing came up only one I see that has anything is InfoSpace. If you are really John Titor I trust you are please post pictures of you machine and call Coast to Coast (Art Bell / George Norry)

Thanks,
MANHUNT

virtualgirl

I think I'm going to go ahead a run the search on Titor though even if this wasn't him. I did alot of extensive research quite awhile ago (you can find it somewhere on the forum..LOL) I think this little tid bit would be a good addition to it. Be back with it in a little while. Once I have the address, I'll be about to run an appraisal search on it and see who owns it and then go from there.

virtualgirl

Okay, I'm still searching and am not ready to post findings just yet, but I'll say right now...someone has gone to alot of trouble. I will elaborate later. All I'll say is I did pay for the search and I'm trying to verify the information now. :(

StarLord

He sure types well and can BS up a storm for being less than a half a year old. I say we call Guinnes World records.

In our haste in wiping the tears from our eyes from laughing so hard, we sure don't want to forget the golden 2% divergence. Titor could never re-return from here. NOR could he ever make it back to the original time line.
Remember the y2kbug that was supposed to happen and didn't?
I can't see someone on an errand for a early computer that had hidden talents in the chipset having the ability to forstall something that could not possibly be fixed by him.

PamelaM

He never did PM me. Guess he was not John.
I wish I had a computer system from the future so I could kick his butt electronically. :)

Frog186

Pamela
I need to know one thing about john if he was real then why would he want an ibm computer to return to his timeline that was not advanced but an old or antique one and in his timeline they would be advanced so then they wouldn't need a computer in the future unless it would be used to avoid an virus or need it to speed up technology in order if it to be a low tech world and now I come to another point if it was a low tech world without the ibm computer then time travel would never existed and john would of never came to our timeline and he would live his life in his timeline of 2036 and would of died of of old age or natural causes!

Now I am not disagreeing with anyone including pamela I am just trying to make my point as a belief or opinion and I hope I am not hurting anyone's feelings in the process at all thanks for listening and your time and patience!