Creativity titor

Mudpuppy

Re: titor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Frog186\")</div>
Pamela
I need to know one thing about john if he was real then why would he want an ibm computer to return to his timeline that was not advanced but an old or antique one and in his timeline they would be advanced so then they wouldn't need a computer in the future unless it would be used to avoid an virus or need it to speed up technology in order if it to be a low tech world and now I come to another point if it was a low tech world without the ibm computer then time travel would never existed and john would of never came to our timeline and he would live his life in his timeline of 2036 and would of died of of old age or natural causes!

Now I am not disagreeing with anyone including pamela I am just trying to make my point as a belief or opinion and I hope I am not hurting anyone's feelings in the process at all thanks for listening and your time and patience![/b]
The stated reason John was here in our time was to obtain an IBM computer built in 1975 called a 5100. The 5100 does exist and was manufactured and sold by IBM. It is historically remembered as one of the first portable computers ever mass-produced but it arrived before computers were marketed to the public and quickly passed away in the early eighties.
<span style=\'font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\'>What may be more interesting is the fact that John had a consistent reason he was willing to discuss for being here at all.

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to say I am member 2 of anomalies I was there in 2001 but it was after john titor left I read all of the transcripts and emails and such during that time I do not have those because as time passes the internet does change sorry about that guys the only problem is that we will have to wait until 2036 and see if john was real or not because by that time everything will be different the internet will have more technology and so much more movies, tv shows, music, and so on that we can download all of this stuff for free or for paying money for some restricted stuff and maybe in that time time travel and teleportation will become true and then the skeptics will be wrong about what they have said in the past which is our present time as of now society is a different issue and I will not go into that only our future is measured by a fraction of a second what we do in this life will count what we do in the future everyone has choices we can make something happen or not the choice is yours to choose noone but yourself can make the decision technology will be a biggie in the future like transporters instead of cars, time machines to enjoy what you like, see, and hear, food and water will be low but only those that survive will make it the world today will change for the better the enviroment will be clear and clean and society will be different but still manageable what we do in this life will affect yourself as well as others around you if you want to be a mean person then that will be your choice if you want to be a nice person that will also be your choice as well the future depends on if your in a positive situation or if your in a negative situation many people of the future will think you are different but the saying goes everyone is different if we were all the same then that society would be a very strange one well I have to go now I will talk with you all later on and thanks for listening and time and patience too!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I don't think this guy's coming back... And he's obviously not Titor, so I've moved it :) If anyone objects, let me know.

DWOMT

I think anyone trying to pose as titor in the near future should not even attempt it. It's just not going to happen.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Wow, Cosmo used to be a moderator? This is an interesting slice of history of this forum and community. And nice titor information.

At the time i didn't think i could return to here, but that was 11 years ago, and if you recall my original intentions were not to come back to this time period.

Of course many people don't believe I'm for real, I didn't expect them to. It's a very interesting and overwhelming thing, and people are quick to denounce that which they do not understand.

Quite honestly, I'm not sure. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. As I further repair my time machine, I'll hopefully come across some answers.

I believe, because I think I am a theorist. Ever since, I was a little kid