titor

TimeFlipper

i would also add that due to the fact electricity and magnetism are the dominant forces in your universe.. while the rest is bunch of nonsense deep state bullshit.. gravity will never be explained not a chance because it is buoyancy that is the key to every advance crafts out there.. of all matters..
you are slaves.. slave species.. abuse to an amazing degree.. that cause you in part to be abusers towards other species on and of the earth

no sane species would still trust a word coming out of nasa after 70 years of deep state twisted truths and propaganda lies..

NOT ONCE DID THEY TURN THE HUBBLE TOWARDS THE EARTH TO SHOW YOU "YOUR" HOME.. NOT O N C E !

you live a lie!
What "species" do you belong to? o_O..

NaturalPhilosopher

i would also add that due to the fact electricity and magnetism are the dominant forces in your universe.. while the rest is bunch of nonsense deep state bullshit.. gravity will never be explained not a chance because it is buoyancy that is the key to every advance crafts out there.. of all matters..
you are slaves.. slave species.. abuse to an amazing degree.. that cause you in part to be abusers towards other species on and of the earth

no sane species would still trust a word coming out of nasa after 70 years of deep state twisted truths and propaganda lies..

NOT ONCE DID THEY TURN THE HUBBLE TOWARDS THE EARTH TO SHOW YOU "YOUR" HOME.. NOT O N C E !

you live a lie!
ya have any idea how much it costs to turn a telescope in space? like infinite amounts.
hubble is designed for deep deep space telemetry imaging not something a few thousand miles away.

I think ya might need a dose of humble pie a bit.
gravity has been explained by others as well as me, it's pretty easy to generate with tech.
not only is the gov doing it but so are private independent companies and individuals working by themselves.

just need to study the tech already public

paulyoung2

ya have any idea how much it costs to turn a telescope in space? like infinite amounts.
hubble is designed for deep deep space telemetry imaging not something a few thousand miles away.

I think ya might need a dose of humble pie a bit.
gravity has been explained by others as well as me, it's pretty easy to generate with tech.
not only is the gov doing it but so are private independent companies and individuals working by themselves.

just need to study the tech already public
it cost less than to produce your dumb stone age iphone that you are all addicted to like good ole co ka ina am i rigght or am i right?

talk to me with respect if you want my answer... i dont need any humble nothing.. you are being fed facts.. you have been lied to.. and for a very long time.. your whole life

you could also have a rover cam pointing at the earth from many place sin "Space" from moooooon.. you can put there a little cell phone cam to show whatever your little heart desire right? of course you can.. you could in many other missions point down onto the earth and speak about it while hands on taking REAL footage of it NOT CGI and not the crap they are feeding the slaves

gravity can not be explained because it is not a force it is excuse of a satanic following group that decided to make electricity and magnetism into GRAVBITY.. the only thing you can do is drop a mic and attempt to like some thug rap .. this is the lows you fell into as species.. you are a mob of slaves and you KNOW THIS

there is no private indepdent companies fool.. i tell you that as someone who run BIG THINGS.. as i said i made alot of money on your species.. A LOT.. it didnt come from not knowing what i am doing.. it came from KNOWING TOO MUCH.. this is the only way your deep state cooperate

there is nothing public that is not approved by your deep state.. NOTHING!

i dont know if you lying to yourself or just part of them which is possible too since they love to be on the net after all i MYSELF does most of my work in cyber space as it is the chosen medium for many future things among many species.. but you must comprehend you are no longer in kensas and you def should not be dorothy any longer.. wake up because they WILL kill YOU and anyone you care about.. and if you comply you might last a while and be a good slave which is possible too.. but you will PASS ON as a slave with no liberty what so ever as you once knew it since you did have limited freedom at one point

you are in GRAVE danger.. not little not some..

GRAVE DANGER !

paulyoung2

by the way .. you put into nasa pockets 65 million dollars in a 24 HOUR PERIOD.. think about it a little.. you pay taxes for the deep state to sell you lies.. you sponsor this.. even with 6 million dollars you could turn anything you wants anywhere you want.. even with 600k you could do it

65 million EVERY SINGLE DAY LIKE A SWISS CLOCK!

the nazis never went no where.. they just flew to nasa.. and voila.. you are in 2021.. lot more PC yes but you are as i said in GRAVE DANGER.. the species liberty that is !

Last edited:

IAmThoth

Two thing's I'll explain, only two:

1.Gravity itself can't be measured, it only has a negative force against matter.

2.propulsion systems only go as fast as negative force against mass

This is what hasn't been taught.

Now, let's get to the point.
If you want to succeed in dimensions, you'll also loose yourself.
There's no fine line.

You don't win.