Titor's Culture

Darkwolf

Titor's Culture

Stockpiling arms DOES attract alot of bad attention. He didn't say not to have one or two for personal use. People with huge arsonals are automatically considered potential enemies by the government. It is no good thing to draw the ire of our internal counterincergancy force, I mean the BATF.

Smooth-Operator

Titor's Culture

Always try to keep in mind, he may have been leaving clues like bread crumbs
along the way.

The following site is called: A Well Regulated Militia
This site is owned and operated by Freedom-Loving Americans who have provided this space for others of like mind to be a place to gather together and; share our collective knowledge, learn more about our Liberties and Heritage, enjoy the company of fellow American Patriots, pass on our skills and experiences, create new friends, and get reacquainted with old ones. One of our goals is to provide a place for American Patriots to communicate with one another to create a more cohesive network of Liberty minded people who have a vested interest in ensuring the continuance of our Constitutional Republic.

They also call themselves "Patriots"

I know.... I know.... another AMAZING coincidence for our times :D'oh:

If you were so inclined, take a look and see what you think.
questionicon.gif

http://www.awrm.org/

@);-
893USA1-thumb.gif
@);-

Darkwolf

Titor's Culture

Smooth, the militia movement have been calling themselves patriots since their inception. I'm sure that any larger movement that was based on them would use the same termonology. Titor does sound like alot of the militiamen who I've met, and it is quite possible that they were the origionators of the story. However, the allience with the Russians is not at all consistant with that.

As to the shotguns, well there are a couple of uses for them. They're the thing to have within about forty meters, and the easiest thing to train people on who've never touched a gun before. The terrain in Flordia would make shotgun infantry a less rediculas prospect than it would normally be.

Smooth-Operator

Titor's Culture

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 13 2004, 03:11 PM
Smooth, the militia movement have been calling themselves patriots since their inception. I'm sure that any larger movement that was based on them would use the same termonology. Titor does sound like alot of the militiamen who I've met, and it is quite possible that they were the origionators of the story. However, the allience with the Russians is not at all consistant with that.

As to the shotguns, well there are a couple of uses for them. They're the thing to have within about forty meters, and the easiest thing to train people on who've never touched a gun before. The terrain in Flordia would make shotgun infantry a less rediculas prospect than it would normally be.
Of course they've been called "Patriots" since their inception. :::blushing:::

As far as the Russians go, It may not be consistant, but who knows .... maybe Putin or some one in the Russian heirarchy has direct ties with the people who begin the revolt.
Ya just never know.

@);- ;) @);-

Darkwolf

Titor's Culture

As far as the Russians go, It may not be consistant, but who knows .... maybe Putin or some one in the Russian heirarchy has direct ties with the people who begin the revolt.
Ya just never know.

Thats what concerns me. I don't think Putin would have too many ties to the constitutionalist movement around here. Unless Russia undergoes some serious pollitical changes in the near future, I'm certianlly not going to trust them. Putin is one scary SOB if you look into his history. Could be a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" toough. However the general feelings about the russians in the militia movement is mistrust.

StarLord

Titor's Culture

I do know that I have seen alot of nonsense alluding to the fact that the majority of the 'black clad' enforcers will all be from europe and mostly russia. And yes, one never knows. One never knows what people were possibly thinking to put something like that on a web site. One never knows why a group of people got together and portrayed themselves as one person in the persona of titor. One never knows what their exact objective was. One never knows why some story should be taken so much to heart that we don blinders and glasses in a specific spectrum to search and sift information with.

You certainly don't need a visitor from the future to point out failings in our society.
These failings are not necessarily harbingers for a civil war. I have been hearing the term revolution for the last 35 some years. First it was a impending doom involving the blacks against the whites. Then it was impending doom involving the peacenicks or Hippies against the establishment. I'll stop there, because you can formulate your own impending dooms from the early 70's onward till now.

What I do know is that the advent of the Internet has leveled the field of communication to it's most basic plane. I love the fact that there is no color on the internet. There is no immediate distinction between race, creed, religion or political standpoint until either side chooses to make that distinction in either revealing information or the grand fauxpas of being stupid enough to try and classify or disparage another because of those differences.

Perhaps that is what we are dealing with and are not aware of. The internet has stripped almost 100% of initial outmoded forms of classification and the only form of control is manipulation through fear or better yet manipulating your attention and energy.. What better way to involve and hamstring people than with a story of impending doom and from a time traveler from the future no less. And the saddest thing, why that poor, poor lad will never get home. Oh Please.

It's very much like reading the tripe printed in newspapers. Now, the big difference is that if you want, you get to help write the story as you go along. We get to choose to either dig the hole deeper, or we get to decide to walk up to one of the walls we have created for ourselves, open it and discover something positive along a whole new avenue. Ever wonder why you don't see much positive articles in a 'newspaper'? They don't sell. Now THATS sad.

Darkwolf

Titor's Culture

These failings are not necessarily harbingers for a civil war. I have been hearing the term revolution for the last 35 some years. First it was a impending doom involving the blacks against the whites. Then it was impending doom involving the peacenicks or Hippies against the establishment. I'll stop there, because you can formulate your own impending dooms from the early 70's onward till now.

True, the seventies seemed to be the start point for a real paranoia movement. Thing is, our culture is becoming more divided and less stable. Has been since then. People more and more seeing subgroups, (race, religion, pollitical affiliation) as their primary group rather than citizenship in this country. That either needs to be reversed, or socioty will fail. I think we have gone beyond the point that gentel correction is going to have any good effect. I hope I'm wrong about that, and will try to do my part to get things back to a peaceful and free normalcy, but its a good idea to prepare for the worst, and keep checking the wind.