To Boldly Go

lordalmighty1

thats outstanding, i just finished reading the 1st link you posted :) but why was the sound of a baby crying sent with voyager i wonder and not a human statement of some kind like "we explore in peace" or some such??! what could a aliens life form understand from a baby crying it really is quite strange...

BlastTyrant

Thats awesome, but i thought the space program was shut down awhile ago by obama? or was that just launching people into space?

Crethox

well even if the space program is shut down, Voyager was already in space still sending data to Earth. It would be a waste not to analyze that data. The shutdown of the program would be about new launches and such I think.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the space program is not shut down in any way very soon the boys at NASA will roll out the next shuttle and it will look supriseing like alot of the U.F.O.'s we been seing lately.. anybody remember all the triangle shaped U.F.O.'s we use to hear about then bam out comes the stealth fighter and the B'2 bomber with a new fangled mufflers system that makes them damn near soundless...