TO: Hackimer, Rob Forum Jester

sosuemetoo

Dear Rob,

We have your duck. Wait for the call, and no police if you ever want to see the duck again.

Go to forum chat and type "duck" (without quotes) for futher instructions.

"Friday Night Chat Gang"

Snow

This is not a joke - If you don't want this to happen to the duck, come to chat soon. Come alone. We are NOT kidding around here. See?

DadOf5

Someone has stolen Rob's duck?

What's going on here? Who is resonsible for this?

And can I have some duck too?

CaryP

Yeah, they've got me guarding the duck, and you can see by the video below he's pleading for his life "help me! save me! where's Rob?!" over and over again. You know how much Cajuns like roasted duck with their JD. I wouldn't fool around. These gang members are ruthless as much as their vicious. Come alone and don't make any funny moves. I'm holding ny 10 ga. to his head.

Bring more JD and cigars.

Cary

sosuemetoo

Hack,

"The Friday Night Chat Gang" has connections, see? You know this guy? He's the Governor. He's pulling strings with the "bosses." He's looking to give a Stay of Execution on your duck.

We're waiting for your reply, the ducks safe, but not for long. You ignorin' the situation won't sit well with the gang. Hurry to the chat room, type duck for further instructions.

KiraSjon

URGENT!!!!

Rob - do not let them discourage you!! you WILL find the duck! you WILL eat the duck!! Keep your eyes on the prize!

Fight the power my evilmonkey twin!!!!!

I believe in you!

sosuemetoo

Hack,

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock....Time's a waistin' We aren't gonna wait much longer.

"The Friday Night Chat Gang"

HackimerRob

CaryP Mah fine sir, and assembled ladies of duck protection, I regret to inform you that you should never let a cajun guard a duck from it's rightful duty as dinner. Cary broke after I slipped 'im a bottle of jd and two havannas. The duck's goose has been cooked. Full report coming later to my duck thread.
Thanks for the show of support evilmonkey twin, and Cary, for being a big ol softee when it comes to comin' 'twixt a man and his dinn..er, ah, hi duck.
:)

sosuemetoo

Hack (aka duck demiser)

Can you post your story on this thread....the thread you originally posted on is not accessible to Mod's only legacy and elder members

Thanks!
"Mom"

P.S. Nice picture, Satan