Tom Browkaw / SPLC On Notice Of Impending Defamation Lawsuit

TnWatchdog

I can't stand the opinionated Tom Brokaw. Good luck Alex Jones getting a non liberal jury or non liberal judge to hear your case.Texas is similar to Tennessee,where I live, it's a Republican state but unfortunately the largest cities are Democratic due to the fact that they're made up mostly of minorities drawing welfare checks who do not want to work.
Lazy liberals who like to whine and feel sorry for themselves. The media and the liberal snowflakes call everyone else haters instead of themselves.

jcolanzi

I can't stand the opinionated Tom Brokaw. Good luck Alex Jones getting a non liberal jury or non liberal judge to hear your case.Texas is similar to Tennessee,where I live, it's a Republican state but unfortunately the largest cities are Democratic due to the fact that they're made up mostly of minorities drawing welfare checks who do not want to work.
Lazy liberals who like to whine and feel sorry for themselves. The media and the liberal snowflakes call everyone else haters instead of themselves.

It wouldn't have to come to this if Trump's administration would start enforcing the antitrust laws.