Tomorrowland

HDRKID

Tomorrowland is a new movie. It is about robots, time travel, and alternate universes. Sounds like fun - oh my. Disney has George Clooney in it. This is live action, not a cartoon or an anime. Wish we had a trailer to show you.

Old title use to be "1952" so that is a clue. Also, it deals with alien technology - plot thickens for me.

Here is what we have -

After a robust hypothesis from Disney historian Jim Hill, HitFix uncovered the supposedly real synopsis, which states: "A teenage girl, a genius middle-aged man (who was kicked out of Tomorrowland), and a pre-pubescent girl robot attempt to get to and unravel what happened to Tomorrowland, which exists in an alternative dimension, in order to save Earth."

Future is an interesting time for us... tomorrow we say.

Rumor Has It That Brad Bird’s ‘Tomorrowland’ Will Feature Time Travel And Robots | Screen Junkies

Samstwitch

Tomorrowland sounds like a movie I will definitely want to see!

Speaking of Tomorrowland, are any of you familiar with Disneyland's "Tomorrowland" in Anaheim, CA? My all-time favorite place to visit was The Monsanto House of the Future! It opened in 1957 and was closed in 1967. Everything in the house was way advanced for the times, such as a telephone that had a screen (like a computer monitor) where you could see the person you were talking to long-distance.

The Monsanto House was torn down around 1967, and they had a really hard time doing it, because the wrecking ball couldn't even put a dent in it.. If I were rich, I'd love to build a replica with upgrades. :cool: Check out the videos and photos. The House was much more awesome in person. Back then it looked so 'Modern'!

futurehouse_bluesky.jpg

Monsanto House, Kitchen.jpg

Attachments

• monsanto 3.jpeg
    monsanto 3.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1