Media Top Documentaries you don't want to know about, but need to see! Watch Free HERE!

Samstwitch

Top Documentaries you don't want to know about, but need to see! TopDocumentaryFilms.com has a few hundred of them. Watch them free here...CLICK ME

The Media is full of propaganda. Don't be a Sheeple. Be a Truthseeker! Educate yourself. Do your homework and find out the truth.

Weekly, I will post Videos or Links to the Documentaries from that Website on this thread. Here's the first one, a Must-See!

DOCUMENTARY (Click on the GREEN TITLE below):

JFK II: the Bush Connection

SUMMARY: Step by step, this movie proves that JFK’s assassination was perpetrated by forces within our own government. The author of this documentary takes it even a step further and shows how George Bush Senior is connected to the murder of JFK.

A thoroughly documented criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt, his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to murder John Kennedy.
Relies exclusively on government documents and the publicly acknowledged statements and histories of the guilty parties.

The most shocking thing about the assassination is not the brutality of it. It was brutal, certainly. But the most amazing thing is the way the established media today managed to pretend that there is any question about whether his murder was a conspiracy. JFK II reveals the truth about the JFK assassination on November 22, 1963. Still today, over forty years later, the official government story featuring the “magic bullet theory” is considered part of history.

Also, here is the Video from Youtube:

Last edited:

Samstwitch

This weeks Documentary (Click on Green Title):

Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

SUMMARY: The conspiracy-themed release Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement attempts to make a case for the idea that the governments of the contemporary world are uniting to form a new world order and enslave all of humanity, murdering 80% of the global population. Subtopics include the formation of the Bilderberg Group, the evolution of the North American Transportation Control Grid and the collapse of the USA.

Also on Youtube:

Samstwitch

I forgot about this thread!

This weeks Documentary (Click on the Green Link):

Secrets of the CIA

Secrets of the CIA reveals the truth about the CIA and how this organization is behind numerous terrorist plots throughout history. Many ex-CIA agents speak out about their experiences as agents and what they were required to do.

Some of these missions even included killing of children. Most of them are now spreading the word about the crimes of the CIA and how the organization needs to be extinguished.

Ralph McGehee, a reknown ex-CIA agent, is featured in this documentary. He is most famous for publishing Deadly Deceits.

Here is a different Documentary on "Secrets of the CIA"...

TnWatchdog

Just finished the End Game...Interesting information for sure. The rich elite financing both sides in wars...now that is how you make your money. Thinking of all the people that were killed by elite regimes made me realize they were people no different than you or me. They thought...this couldn't happen to me, wrong...dead wrong or this wouldn't happen to me, again wrong...dead wrong. If the elite are looking for a population reduction we will be a part of it weather we like it or not. Maybe it will be a pandemic, poisoning of our food and water, chemtrail poisoning, or a technology we don't have a clue of. A secret terminator coming to your home town wouldn't surprise me. I am sick and tired of elite types. You had them in school, church, or work...someone that thinks they know everything and wants to take control. Many follow...but few resist but sooner or later God is going to say enough is enough and handle the situation...so there, power hungry-money hungry elite losers. Rant over...

walt willis

Psychology 101
If you start with a cage containing five monkeys and inside the cage, hang a banana on a string from the top and then you place a set of stairs under the banana, before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray all the other monkeys with cold water.

After a while another monkey makes an attempt with same result ... all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put the cold water away.

Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one.

The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, all of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him.
After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys, replacing it with a new one.

The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment...... with enthusiasm, because he is now part of the "team”.

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new one, followed by the fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked.

Now, the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

Finally, having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, not one of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds...that is the way it has always been!

This, my friends, is how Congressoperates... and this is why, from time to time:

ALL of the monkeys need to be REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME

Samstwitch

Beyond Treason

It reveals a history of profiteering by chemical companies such as Monsanto Company who used war as an occasion to sell their latest products, such as Agent Orange. The film gives details of US government testing of chemicals on its own citizens such as Operation Whitecoat and MKUltra. The film makes a compelling case that this policy is responsible for Gulf War syndrome, still referred to by the US military as a 'mystery illness'. The film suggests that the symptoms have a range of causes including cost cutting on safety equipment by military contractors, exposure to depleted uranium (DU) munitions or other unlicensed chemicals as well as intentional experimentation on American soldiers by the US military.