Top Ten Conspiracy Articles

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

BlastTyrant

I always thought Area 51 to be one of the biggest, like its own category kinda big.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I love the climate change theory. I thought it was real back then because we are telling us it is, in school. After years of reading, watching TV and thinking for myself... it's pretty obvious that it's a scam now.

Man on the moon. I doubt sometimes, but I want to believe we went there and we'll return. I'm just not sure how come we can't go there again, 50 years later.

BlastTyrant

I love the climate change theory. I thought it was real back then because we are telling us it is, in school. After years of reading, watching TV and thinking for myself... it's pretty obvious that it's a scam now.

Man on the moon. I doubt sometimes, but I want to believe we went there and we'll return. I'm just not sure how come we can't go there again, 50 years later.
Ya the whole man on the moon thing kinda gets me too, i'm sure now-a-days we could get there easy, but as for the first moon landing ya i dunno i am 50/50 on it

HDRKID

How about this police sketch - who was that masked man? It could be anyone. :)

D78387A31FC0B93A3111E42E798.jpg

trekie4ever

Interesting. Never heard of this guy before. Other than the UFO thing and reptilians and greys I figured as much by watching the news. A lit of the stuff they say makes no sense at all

JasperMoon

Alex Collier says yes we did go to the moon, but the aliens there told us never to come back. There is a movie called Apollo 18 out there. It promotes the idea that even though the mission were cancelled publically, they went to the movie privately. And that's whem we were told not to go any more.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As I said earlier, I still don't understand why we're no longer going to the moon. What's wrong with the moon and with space exploration?