Trail of breadcrumbs

lamdo263

My question is, is enlightenment subjective to the individuals experience? Are there Different “enlightenments” essentially. Two people I think can have two different understandings of being enlightened. It couldn’t be as simple as black and white could it? I could be wrong. I’ll assume you’re satisfied with your current time space since it’s kind of dodgy on that being a answer to a direct question you originally asked me. Which honestly I’m happy for you. I’m glad your life Is fulfilled. My intuition says I’ll be satisfied and fulfilled with life when the experience and lessons of incarnation here is done, no sooner. From my understanding this will be after my disembodiment of conscious. Even maybe a few life’s down the road. It just depends how far I really am at the core of my consciousness
I guess??.. My opinion to your reply, is that your'e probably lying through your teeth. We're all supposed to be friends here, so I'll allow my opinion not to etch on the paper. Ta' ta, cheers

Last edited:

lamdo263

question 1. Trail of breadcrumbs, what role does it play in research & deprogramming? ..Answer, depends one is research on an issue which could be any output and two is deprogramming an apparent psychological motis, that has been put in place by some hierarchy.

In my case, the first one was by others, in order to make wealth off my past.
The second was said relative that intersect my family gene-line roots., going back to Atlantis to run a scam on the general public using the, { We're your space brothers & sisters } , bull sh*t line, to run this scam on the observer. I do know in the second instance, that this was Group W. Productions of Pgh Pa on the space brothers bit landing in Switzerland. Possible paid scripting, honey & money??

The handjob is, that space sister fell, was very seriously injured; but hey' that's not my fault. No pre-show program was ever mailed to my residence, so my guess till all these memories came out of the past drinking glass, you would probably know as much as I.

The other Star Wars sh*t, hey' that stuff's illegal. Don't even go there. Vader and company had hangars full of battle-bots loaded with self initiating robots brains. Why the fu*k does anyone want to meddle around in that area?! Even Joe doper, at the local corner knows that's bad business. Why didn't the intel Hollywood crowd catch this earlier, that it was not such a hot idea to sift around on that issue? Got me, shrugs shoulders not knowing.

quest 2. I think that most people are able to do both. I mean like some bar & grills have pull tabs and if you got paid, you can order a decent steak and some greens. I mean like beer, or a drink, "I don know what your taste are, order whatever you damn well feel like"?

q 3. vast vast vast? / the Gran Canyon and the rill on Mars. Now that's vast.

q 4. majority of people aren't looking for truth in any form..they're looking for info that validates what they already believe. / Ans. A lot of ppl people are like that. But there's truth seekers and go getters. Like' which are you?

q 5. Can you follow a trail of breadcrumbs and not succumb to irrational skepticism? / Ans. Depends upon what you find on the trail of truth. I mean if it's something like a Megazoid, which should be on its own planet to begin with. Or a female sasquatch that wants to mate with you so it can have a baby, then that's the unforeseen thingy blocking your search for whatever.

q 6. Can you deem something inconclusive when not enough info to debunk or confirm? / ans. Mmgh? This is a tricky question as this implies that your actions in terming something inconclusive, first-over stipulates that you may be a paid vassal to determine something, that's either out of one's capacity to deem, as you say, or that one might be a conscripted flavored to the issue agent, to cast that determination. See, you get a lot of problems when you do the fetching for someone else. Expectations, possible successes and let downs. Easy Hollywood actresses and the like. I mean you really have got to watch when you try and buy a used car now a days?

I mean on q 6. continued. One day you wake up and look in the bathroom mirror and cry out, "Oh my god, I'm a paid disinformation agent. How many people have I steered wrongly in my life and how can I live with what I've become"?... Might not take right on the first couple of takes, but throw more money at it and the scene might after all.. film to take. "Try honey, you know what I mean"?

q 7. Do you have intellectual virtue? / The whore down the street doesn't, but maybe I do.
Oooh- almost forgot on a Megasoid, it's a creature noted in the past Outer Limits sci fi series. Highly intelligent creature and you wouldn't want one bothering you in your bathroom stall at Cost Co.

I guess??.. My opinion to your reply, is that your'e probably lying through your teeth. We're all supposed to be friends here, so I'll allow my opinion not to etch on the paper. Ta' ta, cheers
I don’t quite understand? You’re saying I’m lying about not being fully fulfilled in my current state? I wasn’t disrespectful I don’t think. I don’t really understand your perspective on where you’re coming from

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
View attachment 11455

what role does it play in research & deprogramming?
can you personally follow information to it's natural conclusion or do you allow your beliefs to guide ya.

vast vast vast
majority of people aren't looking for truth in any form..they're looking for info that validates what they already believe. Can you follow a trail of breadcrumbs and not succumb to irrational skepticism?

can you deem something inconclusive when not enough info to debunk or confirm?

do you have intellectual virtue?

We ALL have bias. I don't think it is possible for anyone to make judgements without bias. Our brain has stored so much information, more than we are even aware of.

TimeFlipper

We ALL have bias. I don't think it is possible for anyone to make judgements without bias. Our brain has stored so much information, more than we are even aware of.
Come on Paula, you are a moderator for the TTI...Iam certain you have used Winston Churchills method for deciding how to act when coming to a decision....

You use a piece of paper with a line drawn down the centre, with Pro on the Left side and Con on the right side, and when youve finished writing, you make your decision based on which Pro or Con had the most written on it...

In the unlikely event of both sides being equal, you would flip a coin, heads for Pro and the opposite side for Con....Outcome, 1 weeks ban! :eek::D..

lamdo263

I don’t quite understand? You’re saying I’m lying about not being fully fulfilled in my current state? I wasn’t disrespectful I don’t think. I don’t really understand your perspective on where you’re coming from

IMHO, there is only one member lying through his teeth, and thats not imcommensurable..
I use commas and watch the sentence construction a little when I make an invitational posting. I also don't use disembodied, in the text paraphrasing on Earthly philosophies. It was an invitational, I, "shoot my shot", as they say and move on.

I use commas and watch the sentence construction a little when I make an invitational posting. I also don't use disembodied, in the text paraphrasing on Earthly philosophies. It was an invitational, I, "shoot my shot", as they say and move on.
You’re entitled to think what you want. That’s the great part about freedom of will/choice. I moved on from your comment though. However, that really doesn’t justify your disrespect towards me. I just don’t hold grudges and feel more like you are in need of a hug because you aren’t getting that anywhere else. Generally everyone I know that is loved and gets affection don’t treat others like that. We’re all here for you don’t worry

lamdo263

You’re entitled to think what you want. That’s the great part about freedom of will/choice. I moved on from your comment though. However, that really doesn’t justify your disrespect towards me. I just don’t hold grudges and feel more like you are in need of a hug because you aren’t getting that anywhere else. Generally everyone I know that is loved and gets affection don’t treat others like that. We’re all here for you don’t worry

IncommensurableLoop said,​

{ I moved on from your comment though. However, that really doesn’t justify your disrespect towards me. }
Lamdo answers, I said possibly, not definitely, which places my comment still on the chess board of the game. Like I said, since this invitation logic float was just that, an invitational, I now have the right to move on. Thank you