Transfer my soul inside my young past body

Iris

I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe everyone who responded to this thread did it with the intention of trying to help you...We've all had times in our lives where we wish we could travel back in time and do things differently... I personally don't know if it's possible or not, but I think it'd be very difficult to do...That's why in my opinion, it'd be best to learn from our mistakes and use our experiences to try and better our futures...Good luck!

I Know ,but I m take it anymore, and if I stay here in this timeline I think I will become crazy,
I really need to cange the past and cange timeline
anyway thanks you very much

Rawknee

I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe everyone who responded to this thread did it with the intention of trying to help you...We've all had times in our lives where we wish we could travel back in time and do things differently... I personally don't know if it's possible or not, but I think it'd be very difficult to do...That's why in my opinion, it'd be best to learn from our mistakes and use our experiences to try and better our futures...Good luck!

I Know ,but I m take it anymore, and if I stay here in this timeline I think I will become crazy,
I really need to cange the past and cange timeline
anyway thanks you very much

Let me know if you figure anything out - I'm here for the same reason you are pretty much.

Iris

[
Let me know if you figure anything out - I'm here for the same reason you are pretty much.

ok but it's about a year that I am looking for information about
astral time travel and canghe the past, I did not find much, I have spoken with many astral travelers and there are mixed reviews, some say it may be possible but they do not know how, I have not found anyone who has helped me, I also sent emails to various shaman and macigian
or they say that you can not or do not respond directly
and I'm afraid I'll never find nobody who can help me
let me know if you find something or someone who can help

thanks you

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds pretty tricky.

I know you didn't ask specifically about it, but would sending a message to you past self do the job here?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No, I have no idea how to do that. I was wondering if it could do the trick though.

Iris

Sounds pretty tricky.

I know you didn't ask specifically about it, but would sending a message to you past self do the job here?

This would be fine if then come back here my present will be different,
if insteadI will found the same present , then it would not help

Para_Mystery

Sounds pretty tricky.

Sounds pretty tricky.

Last edited:

Sam Slagg

Hi I m Iris I m new , I m very sad and full of regret ,
a result of bad choices, I've ruined my life
I need to know if it is possible through astral time travel
transfer my soul into my young past physical body that I had on another year and remain there to relive, that part of my life and cange the past , without return here into my current body and time
I do not want to change only the perception about the past,
I need to be really inside my young past body and wake up really there and relive my life with the current memory , it is possible ? and how ?Is it very difficult? please help me
thanks you very much
I would ask you Iris, what is impossible? That which the mind can conceive, it can surely achieve.

Sunny0102

Iris,

There are many of us in this forum there came here for the same reason as you. I had something horrible happen to me a little over a year ago. I was so desperate to change this, it was something that changed my life so significantly. I'm still battling with these awful emotions on a daily basis. I have wondered the same thing as you. If only there was a way I could have warned myself.

So far, the answer has been no, unfortunately. I have attempted many things, as well. Astral projection, prayers, remote viewing, hypnosis, meditation, etc.

All I have left now is to simply move forward, as difficult every day is for me. I just hope that one day maybe I'll wake up and my life will have changed on its own. That's all I have left now, maybe this is a test to see if I'm ready for something amazing that is going to happen in my life. Life doesn't have to be perfect right now, all you have to do is get by today and hope for a better tomorrow.