Traveler Malaki's time travel methods!

steven chiverton

In progress Angel:)
hey angel honey long time no see any luck with the stm units i think they may not do well without a vortex as usual, ill take a different approach to time travel methods, by asking the spirits or ghosts of former time travelers how they did it and if theres any easier way to time travel ,through using a ghost box to get some answers from them even though ive never fully tested my hdr unit i did ask the ghosts if mine would really work and enable me to time travel, 2 voices said yes first a female then a male and the way they said it was as if they was anxious to let me know it in a hurry i think some of the answer we can't get on time travel may be best gotten from the dead souls who were involved in time travel this is one area i think they cant police and stop from sharing any knowledge on time travel thats from the souls of those involved who have passed on and took their secrets to there graves , well not if i can help it

TimeFlipper

hey angel honey long time no see any luck with the stm units i think they may not do well without a vortex as usual, ill take a different approach to time travel methods, by asking the spirits or ghosts of former time travelers how they did it and if theres any easier way to time travel ,through using a ghost box to get some answers from them even though ive never fully tested my hdr unit i did ask the ghosts if mine would really work and enable me to time travel, 2 voices said yes first a female then a male and the way they said it was as if they was anxious to let me know it in a hurry i think some of the answer we can't get on time travel may be best gotten from the dead souls who were involved in time travel this is one area i think they cant police and stop from sharing any knowledge on time travel thats from the souls of those involved who have passed on and took their secrets to there graves , well not if i can help it

But cobber, have you considered those dead souls only Time-Travelled, "because" they are dead?...And perhaps they were killed by a very nasty shock from an HDR, or even an STM device....Be careful Steve they might want you dead, so that you can join them in a ghost box :eek::D..

steven chiverton

they say dead man tell no tales well if you can chat to the spirits over a bottle of spirits they can still tell tales or the truth what have we got to loose my friend time traveler flipper

steven chiverton

hey tflofasho long time no see any luck fixing the loose terminal on your stm and did you ever get any results from it if you've found a vortex to operate it over