Travellers to the Past

deepthought

Travellers to the Past

Has anyone read up on the Damanhur?

They are a group in Northern Italy who claim to be able to travel into the past..
There are several entries for them on the web..

It would be interesting to ask them via their web site how they do it!

Phoenix

Travellers to the Past

http://www.damanhur.org/time/
AT THE BOUNDARIES OF SCIENCE...

What if time travel were possible?

The Federation of Damanhur is well known all over the world for its extraordinary experiments, which border on science fiction. By uniting spirituality, art and technology, Damanhur's research groups often succeed in carrying out experiments that contemporary science considers impossible.

A few years ago a prestigious English magazine, Kindred Spirit, published an exclusive article on some of our experiments with time travel and since then the news has spread all over the world. Most people think it's just fantasy, others keep an open mind and wonder about the nature of time and reality as we experience it through the senses.

Now we propose a whole site dedicated to these unbelievable and extraordinary experiments. A site that will enable us to move towards a better understanding of the true nature of our universe.

Allow us to present these travels as if they were true and possible: not only time travel, but also travel geographically and through space. Articles and accounts that may seem to have come straight out of science fiction, taking us beyond the physical laws we take for granted. Breath taking stories of events you may want to believe have really happened, or just regard as sheer imagination. How you regard them is not important, what really matters, is that they stimulate your desire to seek beyond appearances, formulate new ideas and ask new questions.

Theories supporting these experiments are connected to the discipline of Esoteric Physics that has been studied and developed by the Olami Damanhur University for many years. Seminars are open to all those who wish to study with us and deepen their knowledge of the great mysteries of the universe.

Have a good journey!

COURSE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING FOR TIME TRAVELERS

Phoenix

Travellers to the Past

http://www.damanhur.org/time/html/nine_min...tes_in_time.htm
Yesterday in the late afternoon: the first experiments ?
NINE MINUTES IN TIME
The complete success of an historical event ?
Monday January 17th XIX (1994)

Time Travel has begun! Yesterday four people made some experimental passages in the Cabin: two physical Temponauts and two subtle body Temponauts after various phases of preparation they went to explore the places and characters they will travel to at the end of May. ?

The first people to have had the opportunity - of enormous historical importance not only for us and for this epoch but also for the whole planet - to travel in time have been: Aracne Orchidea, Antelope Verbena, Ornitorinco Oleander and Amadriade

Initially it was thought that five people would make the trial run but the length of time the passage was open and the energy available finished before the fifth had the possibility of access. Five nominees were chosen out of the forty-two that had passed the first and second levels of the final training which was completed on Sunday. Other people will be called little by little to make a trial run so that every passage in the cabin will be established and refined so that there will not be no room for error on the real trip: in fact its operation is still not perfect. The trials are therefore experimental in terms of the Cabin and also training for the travelers.

Do they remember? Certainly they remember!

The necessity of ' selective memory', that is the ability to record indications only on an unconscious level without having to remember them consciously is an essential rule in completing the temporal trip, but it is exclusively connected to the techniques of access to the journey in time. We are talking therefore of a situation of guardianship, to avoid the person making gestures and movements rashly or out of distraction which could induce a temporal passage, and result in them finding themselves elsewhere without knowing how to return. Everything else however, that is relative to the memory of feelings, and the events seen and completed can stay in the consciousness without creating problems (perhaps less if the events are particularly traumatic).

For the journey a Cabin was used with a specially prepared seat (used only by the subtle body Temponauts); the environment was completely pressurized, closing the various access points. In the Hall of Mirrors about ten people played musical instruments of all kinds uninterruptedly charging up the various altars: every altar represented a kind of ear predisposed to load specific frequencies. Every sphere of the Hall covered in gold served to activate the mechanism of individual passage, everyone using a different access code. ?

Every Temponaut was then prepared for their own specific entry by entering the Cabin and there the preparation of the more contemplative, technique took place, with the detailed insertion of all the instructions and the various mechanisms for finding and inserting into the temporal door and successfully wearing a new body. Following the indications like they were road signs, the traveler begins the subtle journey to reach the person that will host them 4.719 years ago.

Time Travel: emotions and events
A STRONG IMPACT
The way consciousness can move, to travel...
Tuesday January 18th XIX (1994)

It was extremely interesting and demanding to assist at a great event like that of Sunday. Every person who traveled out of the Cabin rejoiced in their success; then the interviews with everyone were very, intense. The music guided by the Temple itself, it was stirring and magic, the whole atmosphere consumed by the strength of an extraordinary event, unique but incredibly, repeatable and perfectible. The journey in time, in preparation for many months, was now a reality, there, in our hands, a small extremely intense proof.

The energetic impact was very strong; the incredible emotion lasted for a long time and moved every part of me.

It is necessary to understand that in Damanhur it is possible and normal to live Magic in daily life, Science Fiction with doing the washing, educating children and every day jobs: everyone needs to be aware, to get in touch with this to understand the breadth of this approach to Art and Ritual in daily life, the constant contact between the sacred and the profane, to arrive at an understanding of true human essence and greatness. This time I saw the imperceptible muscles of the travelers move like they were fluid in order to correspond with a different body, to enter and wear it consciously like a tight overall; movements that no-one could possibly know how to reproduce.

I heard as did all the others, the bang that marked the first physical passage in time, I saw the Cabin empty and then re-inhabited. I had already seen Oberto vanish years ago, for a long time, in Sardinia, then luckily re-appear. So I never had any doubts only an indescribable intense emotion.

I have perceived once again the whirlwind of great events, the truth of being and the insubstantiality of having, glimpses that mark the stages in the growth of the comprehension of the force of the teaching. This aspect was justly very underlined, a lived experience, a real awareness of the fact that the body is only a suit, that the consciousness locates itself in and that it can travel, move, up and go...

Like this the paradox of being is noted by doing the dishes and later making a journey in time, without going mad, not giving more credence to one or the other, as would happen if Damanhur were not our reality and we had not an education that consolidates in the initiate the mysteries of existence.

I know different, and those who did not think that time travel would ever come true, lost their bet, but it was a joy to lose it, I would say, finally sharing the magic madness and strength of our being here.

deepthought

Travellers to the Past

I don't think we will get a John Titor, or a Peragro out of this, but they seem to have the way forward (or backwards, as is the case).

One to watch methinks ;)

Phoenix

Travellers to the Past

I need to take the time to completely read through all of the different journeys they have posted.

I also need to remind myself that time travel itself is a big stretch of the imagination and if I am going to be open to the idea I should not filter it with preconceived notions of what time travel is or may be. I must consider each depiction on it's own merits and not try and say, "Only this can be time travel. Anything not in this picture I have of time travel is fake". I need to work on that.

Ralan

Travellers to the Past

Their experiments with time travel are interesting, but what grabs my attention more is their way of life. It is a recipe for discovery, not just in the field of time travel but in all areas of research, both commonly accepted and currently considered supernatural.

It would be great to visit their main settlement in Italy.