Travis Walton interview

Justinian

I just listened to an interview with Travis Walton. He's a pretty decent speaker. I posted a while back about why UFO's need headlights. It wasn't his theory, but he brought up what someone else had said that there are two extremes to UFO theories. If they were real, they'd land on the white house lawn and announce themselves. The other extreme being if they were so advanced we'd never even know they were here. He's saying that there was talk that the lights and sightings are a way of getting us accustomed to the idea of them without causing panic. Good thought, but my comment to that would be that there have been sightings for thousands of years. Exactly when are they going to announce themselves?

Also he's having a convention in Arizona near where his abduction took place. I forget the name, but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to Google.

BlastTyrant

The movie Paul has one of my favorite quotes.

"Over the last 60 years, the human race has been drip-fed images of my face, on lunchboxes and t-shirts and shit. It’s in case our species do meet, you don’t have a fucking spaz attack!"

The theory is there is a Treaty not only Among their Hierarchy but with out own Gov, They are not allowed to directly interfere with us only push.
But then there is the treaty between them and the Gov that doesn't allow them to show unless they say so.

BlastTyrant

We as a Human Race have to wait them to show, and prove we are ready for the next level in our evolution before it happens, but society is being dumb down drastically and force fed fear of anything they aren't familiar with.

Most of society is to nose deep in their phones or electronic devices, if a fleet appeared no one would look up they would watch it on their phones.

Personally i don't think we will ever have full disclosure or meet our ET's in the sky, our society will never accept it, we are to full of hate and fear to even begin accepting something like that.

TnWatchdog

We as a Human Race have to wait them to show, and prove we are ready for the next level in our evolution before it happens, but society is being dumb down drastically and force fed fear of anything they aren't familiar with.

Most of society is to nose deep in their phones or electronic devices, if a fleet appeared no one would look up they would watch it on their phones.

Personally i don't think we will ever have full disclosure or meet our ET's in the sky, our society will never accept it, we are to full of hate and fear to even begin accepting something like that.
I say...bring them on, show yourselves. Friend or foe...I'm ready and a bit bored. lol