Travis Walton on Coast to Coast AM [Fire in the Sky]

Samstwitch

Cmac, great post. I agree with everything you said, and thanks for sharing your Travis Walton experiences. I'm so glad Travis finally got to the point where he isn't afraid to talk about the abduction anymore.

In this interview, Travis talked about his biggest fear which was when the ETs were staring at him trying to control his mind. He didn't know it when it was happening, but he does now. They were also trying to communicate with him telepathically, which is part of the mind control. But they could not do it. I wonder if Travis is right and the reason the ETs couldn't read his mind was an after effect of him getting shocked with the beam of light. Either that, or Travis just couldn't be controlled that way.

I too miss Art Bell. Those were great years of listening! I know George Noory is a nice guy, but I just can't get into listening to him when he hosts C2C, so I haven't tuned in since Art left. George Knapp on the other hand was very pleasing to my ears. During my years living in Vegas, George was an anchor man on KLAS TV. Does George Knapp host C2C regularly on weekends, or is he just a fill-in?

Anyone tuned into C2C, please give us a headsup using the Tweet feature on your profile if anything else great is happening on C2C...(it shows up on the Paranormalis Front Page). Thanks :)