Tron1's Theory of John Titor

Ike

no one knows ike... or who ever you are don't blurt that name or title out the akashic records especially here. Its good I deleted those files because I was having a bad time with decoding them.
You said no one knows me?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
no one knows ike... or who ever you are don't blurt that name or title out the akashic records especially here. Its good I deleted those files because I was having a bad time with decoding them.

Ike's name is written in the Book of Life on page 177. Your name appears to be missing, Tron.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You said no one knows me?

Only the author of the Book of Life aka Akashic Records knows you. To all others, you are unknown. We are all unknown. We are no one. Nobody. We will all end up in the Hall of Faces one day.

Tron1

My name isn't tron I have an American name. actually I got sort of a warning call from ike and now friends with I got a warning that someone is going to call me that I don't really know yet.

Tron1

It's been interesting over the last week visions are increasing during dreams. found out some stuff that's gone on in the future. Sorry but I can only help myself since it's for my eyes only no lottery no machine just vivid dreams and obe's gone wild. I've seen too much i don't know where to start. i may write a book to make profit so then you will find out info. I am a part time writer. I wrote four movie script that were stolen and published. Don't worry my name is on all four script's
I'm trying to figure out how to get my friend back. The person who answered those time travel questions. None of you live in a world of WTF's. I have a ton of stuff to finish. I got two ideas for books one if off the subject. candlepin bowling. That facebook game candlepin bowling i helped create with my friend leanthony. The real game was good for me yes i have beat hall of famers knocked six of them out of a tv final in one show. 612 for 5 strinigs ten pin is the 300 games candlepin is a lot tougher. My arm is not getting any better was in an accident in 2012. got knots in my muscles and chipped bones may require surgery. Perhaps a replacement rod in my arm that would not let me bowl again. i have tried bowling it hurts too much to bowl. Haven't bowled in five years previous. The way i grew if got more practice I'd have a 140 plus they'd all go down it's like the pins have no choice. Before the accident i was throwing a ball 40 mph. now it's 22 mph tops. wtf? right? I was hitting the head pin every time and making every shot. They banned me from the alley. something went wrong one night.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am a part time writer.

Just an observation. Writers tend to pay close attention to grammar and spelling. Perhaps you are an amateur writer..? If you want to sound credible in your writing, you may want to study grammar a bit and learn about run on sentences. My intention isn't to be mean, but to offer sound advice. One way people lose credibility is by how they present themselves. Don't get me wrong. I'm not perfect, either. I have to go back and study as well, but just keep it in mind. If someone writes like a child, they will be perceived as child-like.

I am wondering if you are really someone who is seeking attention. That's not a bad thing, but you're going about it the wrong way. All of us here are willing to be your friend if you're honest and at least half way normal. Pretending to be a time traveler and spewing nonsense doesn't win friends and influence people.

Seriously, we will give you a chance. Just have a normal conversation with us.

Hope some of this helps.

Paula

TheCreator

I am a part time writer.

Just an observation. Writers tend to pay close attention to grammar and spelling. Perhaps you are an amateur writer..? If you want to sound credible in your writing, you may want to study grammar a bit and learn about run on sentences. My intention isn't to be mean, but to offer sound advice. One way people lose credibility is by how they present themselves. Don't get me wrong. I'm not perfect, either. I have to go back and study as well, but just keep it in mind. If someone writes like a child, they will be perceived as child-like.

I am wondering if you are really someone who is seeking attention. That's not a bad thing, but you're going about it the wrong way. All of us here are willing to be your friend if you're honest and at least half way normal. Pretending to be a time traveler and spewing nonsense doesn't win friends and influence people.

Seriously, we will give you a chance. Just have a normal conversation with us.

Hope some of this helps.

Paula
Well said Paula.