TRUMP Wiretap Evidence Given To House Intel Panel

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
They will be.

The only way to truly drain the swamp is to indict and punish the crocodiles!

Not just drain the swamp. It's about survival now.

They're not just talking about seeing Trump dead, they're attacking members of his team physically.

As a side not, what people don't know is the Hawaii judge is using as an example the poor family that is separated. That poor family is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

That judge shouldn't be impeached, he should be in jail for treason.

Well, coming to this country illegally and then having dozens of children they cannot care for is CHILD ABUSE. I cannot feel sorry for people that hurt children! But unfortunately, if they want to stay with their kids, the kids will also have to go. I'd gladly adopt one, though, if it didn't cost $30,000+ to adopt children.

I know a hispanic woman who won't go on birth control (I don't know why) and she had her 6 child. She was even warned that her blood pressure is high and it's dangerous to have kids. The kids have different fathers. The last 2 have an illegal father who doesn't work. She came to work one day with a black eye and claimed her child accidentally did it. (Right).

Why do they refuse birth control?

Harte

I know a hispanic woman who won't go on birth control (I don't know why) and she had her 6 child. She was even warned that her blood pressure is high and it's dangerous to have kids. The kids have different fathers. The last 2 have an illegal father who doesn't work. She came to work one day with a black eye and claimed her child accidentally did it. (Right).

Probably Catholic. The Pope says birth control is a no-no.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Harte

That's why I'm not Catholic -- silly rules. IMHO, the 10 commandments are the rules for Christianity, and nothing more, but sorry getting off topic here.

Wire Tap evidence --- heard it's getting serious and Trump insinuated in an interview that he has to keep quiet about it right now because there is a serious investigation.

jcolanzi

Harte

That's why I'm not Catholic -- silly rules. IMHO, the 10 commandments are the rules for Christianity, and nothing more, but sorry getting off topic here.

Wire Tap evidence --- heard it's getting serious and Trump insinuated in an interview that he has to keep quiet about it right now because there is a serious investigation.

The wiretaps are the tip of the iceberg. I'm not sure when it starts, but he's got the proof on about 70 pedophiles in Congress. He's ready to drop the hammer.

While they were concentrating on the tax return, he worked on the wiretap evidence. Now while they're saying he doesn't have enough evidence for the wiretap claims, he put together the files to take down the pedophiles.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Harte

The wiretaps are the tip of the iceberg. I'm not sure when it starts, but he's got the proof on about 70 pedophiles in Congress. He's ready to drop the hammer.

While they were concentrating on the tax return, he worked on the wiretap evidence. Now while they're saying he doesn't have enough evidence for the wiretap claims, he put together the files to take down the pedophiles.

See, I believe Trump's tweets and such distract the public from the serious issues going on behind the scenes. Trump is not
stupid and I hope the hammer is dropped soon. All the corruption in our government needs to end. I've been pointing out the corruption for years and was considered a conspiracy theorist, then here comes Trump exposing that this all has been true the whole time.
Go get 'em!

jcolanzi

See, I believe Trump's tweets and such distract the public from the serious issues going on behind the scenes. Trump is not
stupid and I hope the hammer is dropped soon. All the corruption in our government needs to end. I've been pointing out the corruption for years and was considered a conspiracy theorist, then here comes Trump exposing that this all has been true the whole time.
Go get 'em!

Hopefully it will start tomorrow, but I'm not sure.

In the long run, a lot of the fake news announcers are going to be arrested too.

After Wash. it will be time for Hollywood. Bet they'll wish they never started this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Go get 'em!

In the long run, a lot of the fake news announcers are going to be arrested too.

After Wash. it will be time for Hollywood. Bet they'll wish they never started this.

It does. Comey testifies tomorrow:

Comey set to testify on Capitol Hill on Russia, hacking, wiretapping

jcolanzi

Go get 'em!

Comey, Clapper and Brennan were all part of the cover up.

It's a shame they only arrest these pedophiles. Their execution would be so much more satisfying.

I have no sympathy for anyone who harms a child. They're lucky I don't have the technology. There would be a lot of unexplained car crashes.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

It's a shame they only arrest these pedophiles. Their execution would be so much more satisfying.

I have no sympathy for anyone who harms a child. They're lucky I don't have the technology. There would be a lot of unexplained car crashes.

If they have proof of that, then I would agree.

jcolanzi

If they have proof of that, then I would agree.

Watch it play out.