Truth behind time travel

I study all of this by my self.Also seen many many other theories about it.At last made my decision that day to make my own and to invent it as a13 it will be a long way for me.

Time and space is consist of many systems but started at a one point im saying that there are other dimensions on this time but just different from a multi verse.Time systems are unexlainable place or matrix itself ist so big that as the population increase it also gets bigger but in unexplainable way.But one of the theories i conducted is that as a life is born its will be a part of time. cause time is us the truth is there are infinite of us in a time and you can travel back in time by your self but as you go back your the only one who will notice the changes.ThAt is a meaning of every people have own time lines but how they connect is another story.

That means every decisions we make is other time canals that means we all started in a one point which started life on earth or were the universe in born but because of that event it also born another root were nothing is change but thru the billions of that year past it stay as what it looks like nothing and thats a different story also.there are also laws in time and space continuums. the first rule is that there are no future technically.there just present and past cause future is the effect of what we do in present now,second rule is when you travel in time you must consider where you will go back cause that not like when you time travel like in movies is when your in antartica hey man i wanna travel back in time in when jesus crist is born in jerusalem and as it goes your already in jerusalem when you came back in time! but instead yes you go back in time but still in antartica meaning of that you need to go on jerusalem before traveling back in time.Cause teleportation is defferent in time traveling,the third rule and the most important rule is do not mess up with time or every thing is going to be messed up in your time lineand the fourth rule is death if you already travel in time will go back just like a stretch rubber band i some sort of cases if you die there your life ends there but if your parents die you will never realy did that thing but instead you make a reapeting timeline and will never grow that time canal again. That is the truth i time and space continuum.