Trying telekinesis

kite26

What's up guys? Before some years, i was trying to achieve telekinesis in my free time. I was experimenting on everything: coins, pens, watches or even tv remote controls. I achieved to pull and move away objects like a pin. Although there were slowly moving, they were changing their position.

When i had a pen in my right hand and i was trying to apply telekinesis on it, i was feeling a weird energy on the object, like something wrapping it with a kind of energy. Even if it didn't move clearly, the energy feeling was 100% real. I was able to feel it! I remember the paper in the bowl experiment. I was able to move the paper clockwise or the opposite, but i didn't have the clear control of its moving direction.

My best moment: I obeyed the lying cent on my finger to fly. It suddenly jumped 5 cm over my finger without applying any other force on it. For me, it was the best telekinesis achievement.

I don't experimenting telekinesis now. I don't know, maybe it's a secret human ability and we need practice to do it successfully. My next thread will be related to my old time-gap experience, i don't know maybe i post again today.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
So you were well on your way to joining the X-Men... And you stopped bothering with it?

kite26

So you were well on your way to becoming a Jedi/X-Man... And you stopped bothering with it?
My quip is: The reality is bigger than the most wild fantasy. I am not Jedi for sure, but i am convinced that somehow telekinesis ability exists. Maybe all the people are be able to do it. Like any other talent. My goal is not to transform myself to superhero, but to verify if this ability can be real.

Maybe in this summer, when i will have more free time, i will try telekinesis. It's fun, but it needs a high level of concentration. It's not so much about the power of your mind, it's mainly about how you use its power. Believing so much about something maybe drives you to create a new reality. The level of how much you live an experience. It's not enough to dream or to obey. You must live it 100%, and magically it happens. That was the most successful way to achieve telekinesis phenomenon.

Last edited:

Gamma137

I do psychokinesis too (I prefer to use this term, telekinesis means to move something without touching it, and psychokinesis is the ability to move something with your mind (psycho, from psyche=mind in latin). I can make objects turning or rolling. Levitation is another level. For now I'm trying to turn a book page. So many incredible things are possible with the mind.. The brain is so complex, what a fascinating maze of unknown

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I do psychokinesis too (I prefer to use this term, telekinesis means to move something without touching it, and psychokinesis is the ability to move something with your mind (psycho, from psyche=mind in latin). I can make objects turning or rolling. Levitation is another level. For now I'm trying to turn a book page. So many incredible things are possible with the mind.. The brain is so complex, what a fascinating maze of unknown
Decalcify your pineal gland and put a blue strobe light in your meditation chamber. You'll see instant results.

dexter1993

well i know exactly what you feel and im happy i can relate , like it was 10th grade when i had the experience of a psi ball , then i started moving my energy and i realy wanted to move an object but no matter how much i tried it didnt work , 2 days of mediation and seriously wrecking my brain and 100 % concentration , it finaly worked even made a video if you guys are interested , tough people say its fake , they dont know better , but i dont care what they think

dexter1993

that was 8th years ago , now i can do so much more , lets see , warm hands, cold hands , electric hands , telekinesis is to hard stopped trying , i can steal peoples and objects energy , you guys know , different parts of your brain has different functions , so if you move energy around those parts you can get symptoms of witch part of your brain your activating , i tried it , getting horny for no reason , getting sleepy and .. etc , don't know what this is about , if you move your energy around your stomach your head becomes numb and you are stronger like you can fly , it was just my thought , but what if humans are no supposed to eat ? everything you eat is to make energy , what if you can condense your energy and put it in your stomach ? fresh noting bio , live longer , there is this dude meditate 1 year don't move from one place , not eating noting , it was documentary i think , there is this dude to , 30 min in a barrel of ice , if you can make your hands cold as ice , then you wont feel cold, tried it it works ,there is infinite possibilities here

steven chiverton

What's up guys? Before some years, i was trying to achieve telekinesis in my free time. I was experimenting on everything: coins, pens, watches or even tv remote controls. I achieved to pull and move away objects like a pin. Although there were slowly moving, they were changing their position.

When i had a pen in my right hand and i was trying to apply telekinesis on it, i was feeling a weird energy on the object, like something wrapping it with a kind of energy. Even if it didn't move clearly, the energy feeling was 100% real. I was able to feel it! I remember the paper in the bowl experiment. I was able to move the paper clockwise or the opposite, but i didn't have the clear control of its moving direction.

My best moment: I obeyed the lying cent on my finger to fly. It suddenly jumped 5 cm over my finger without applying any other force on it. For me, it was the best telekinesis achievement.

I don't experimenting telekinesis now. I don't know, maybe it's a secret human ability and we need practice to do it successfully. My next thread will be related to my old time-gap experience, i don't know maybe i post again today.

Attachments

• electro telekinetic enhancer.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 32