Tsumani and Titor

CaryP

Tsumani and Titor

Originally posted by JediStryker@Jan 6 2005, 01:07 PM
It's estimated that we may have tens or hundreds of thousands of years before a major eruption happens at Yellowstone.

That's true Jedi. But it could blow tomorrow for all anyone knows. The super volcano that is in Yellowstone has been acting up for the last couple of years. Parts of the park have been closed because of the sulphorous smell and the mudpots that have created "dead zones" where no animal or plant life has survived. I read an article about a year ago, that said the last time the caldera at Yellowstone blew, there was about 10 ft. of ash along the Gulf Coast of the southern US. Not a good thing even if you survive the initial blast. Let's hope we go another couple thousand years at least. As Dennis Miller says, I won't care who my descendants are by then.

Cary

Darkwolf

Tsumani and Titor

Ok, so why would somone who seemed to be here mostly to talk about American politics say anything about a disaster that happened half a world away. This may be big news now, but thirty years from now, after a glabal nuclear war, I doubt its much more than a footnote.

XDrFirefly

Tsumani and Titor

Just something to think about. I don't know if everyone see the connection. You asked I found the closest thing.

Dr FF

John Titor Said on 01-29-2001 03:48 PM

In my experience, when it becomes necessary to convince someone what I do for a living the only way to do that is to be related to them. Everything else is immediately written off as a parlor trick, even if they're standing in front of a cooling distortion unit and I show them a dollar bill with the year 2029 on it.
In the last few months, I have had numerous extended conversations online and there are quite a few things I've said which can easily be checked out but haven't. I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow. In my travels, I have discovered that most people really don't want to know about the future because if its different than what they want it ticks them off. Actually, I don't blame them.

StarLord

Tsumani and Titor

All words. I could claim anything specially if it was about a HDR unit and my spare time. Have someone come forward that had seen that dollar bill from 2029 and took a picture of it.

I doubt that a country as devastated as titor claimed ours was would be worrying about printing current money as all the mints were in large cities.

If I wanted to destroy a country, the VERY FIRST thing I would do is make sure they could no longer print money. Sometimes, the folks that invented titor seem like they just weren't thinking through things all the way. The rest of the stuff was simple extrapolation of things going out of hand. And, for all we know, that hamburger we ate 20 years ago is exactly the same as the one we ate yesterday.

The cooling unit worked just fine it's the story that has the distortion.

OllyB

Tsumani and Titor

And, for all we know, that hamburger we ate 20 years ago is exactly the same as the one we ate yesterday.

Some-one sat like a vegatable with CJD probably thought the same thing. Though you may be right, most of us will escape the disease.

Nasty disease that one. I remember when my Dad used to treat people's teeth. The have to periodically call in dentists because those with advanced cases can't tell you when they're in pain.

I don't think CJD is as publicised in the US as it is in the UK. Probably because mad cow disease was such high profile up until not long ago.

I think Titors mention of CJD was a total joke. Its no secret that CJD is a potential problem. It often lays dormant and strikes decades latter. This was a cheap shot from 'titor'.

Besides the guys story was worthless. Its generally not even that interesting with no vlauable information. My opinion is that it was a hoax. There are many holes in his story.

Kind regards,
Olly.

ZeoEmeraude

Tsumani and Titor

Never believe all that ya see or read folks. Deception is one of those things that <span style='color:blue'>"The Man" loves to use. We all know that UFO's are real, but ya won't see one until "The Man" lets ya. I am becoming more inclined to believe that J.T. is an elaborate fabrication created by "The Man" in order to keep us guessing. Do I believe that the J.T machine is real? Sure do...but it will take me seeing a vehicle dissappearing into thin air before I loot for one. P.T. Barmum said it best peeps.....look down to see the quote. </span>

StarLord

Tsumani and Titor

Yes and two are born every minute that grow up and learn how to manipulate that sucker. You don't have to be The Man, to get over on someone else, just the ability to ignore your own conscience.

Fushar

Tsumani and Titor

Originally posted by ZeoEmeraude@Jan 11 2005, 06:20 PM
Never believe all that ya see or read folks. Deception is one of those things that <span style='color:blue'>\"The Man\" loves to use. We all know that UFO's are real, but ya won't see one until \"The Man\" lets ya. I am becoming more inclined to believe that J.T. is an elaborate fabrication created by \"The Man\" in order to keep us guessing. Do I believe that the J.T machine is real? Sure do...but it will take me seeing a vehicle dissappearing into thin air before I loot for one. P.T. Barmum said it best peeps.....look down to see the quote. </span>

Sorry for my ignorance, but who is this so called "The Man"?

ZeoEmeraude

Tsumani and Titor

Well, if ya don't know who <span style='color:blue'>"The Man" is...........ya do pay taxes don't ya? "The Man" is the embodiment of public censorship, corrupt politicitians, and the underhanded group of people who secretly control this country of ours. I could go on and on, but I think ya get the idea. The idea here is that "The Man, Powers That Be, Big Brother" or any other name ya can think of control us on daily levels. Don't conform my friend.....and avoid talking cheeseburgers and remember....only friends let friends drink and shoot people,lol.</span>