Tsumani and Titor

Fushar

Tsumani and Titor

Originally posted by ZeoEmeraude@Jan 12 2005, 01:02 AM
Well, if ya don't know who <span style='color:blue'>\"The Man\" is...........ya do pay taxes don't ya? \"The Man\" is the embodiment of public censorship, corrupt politicitians, and the underhanded group of people who secretly control this country of ours. I could go on and on, but I think ya get the idea. The idea here is that \"The Man, Powers That Be, Big Brother\" or any other name ya can think of control us on daily levels. Don't conform my friend.....and avoid talking cheeseburgers and remember....only friends let friends drink and shoot people,lol.</span>

ok :dry:

Equilibrium

Re: Tsumani and Titor

After being extremely aggravated searching for john titor's thread for more than 30 minutes, i think ill use this one here and then smack myself when someone points out my blindnesss.....

I find it a coincidence that john titors story about the 5 new govs that will emerge after the civil war is predicted in the henoch prophecies.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Heno...Prophecies.html
Civil wars and anarchy in America
Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role. ?
Anarchy will be the worldwide condition that will prevail and torment human beings over a long period of time, as human beings will also be tormented by the many epidemics and diseases, many of them new and unknown to human beings and for this reason incurable. Due to this fact, the bodies of many human beings will slowly and miserably decay, while unbearable pain will also occur as well as blindness and terrible respiratory problems that lead to suffocation. The consciousness of many human beings will become impaired and succumb to feeblemindedness and insanity. And all these gruesome occurrences will be traceable to biological and chemical weapons, which are the cause of not fast, but gruesome and slow deaths; and this will also occur due to the use of ray and frequency weapons which are already being developed today.
Finally, the words of Henoch may be specifically mentioned, which include that mankind of Earth, in pursuit of technology for mass destruction and greed for power, hatred, vengeance and riches, will ignore all values of Creation and will trample upon all values of love, wisdom, freedom and peace, as ancestors of the Henoch lineage have done before, to plunge the world into screaming misery, death, destruction and annihilation and into the most severe catastrophes mankind of Earth will ever have experienced. ∞

Perhaps titor might have based part of his story on these prophecies? Or maybe it's not a big coincidence and that's going to happen..

Hmph anyone else have a word about it?

StarLord

You noticed the similarities also? I was wondering when someone would bring that up. There are some other types of information that those folks may have perused before coming up with the likely 'future' senarios.

Darkwolf

Well, that doesn't sound like quite the same story, as the five territories in the Titor saga are part of a larger collective government, and not rivals to each other. It seems to me that the regions are kind of a level between state and federal government, or have replaced the current function of state governments.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Well, that doesn't sound like quite the same story, as the five territories in the Titor saga are part of a larger collective government, and not rivals to each other. It seems to me that the regions are kind of a level between state and federal government, or have replaced the current function of state governments.[/b]

True, but it does lend to the mutiple 'zones' that are supossed to be left after the nonsense and radioactive dust settles.

Darkwolf

True, and if I were going to prepare a hoax like that I'd start by reading everything I could on future prophesy of both the mundane and mystical types. Then mix, match and flavor with your own personality, assumptions, and or inside information.

magicfriend

one problem I have with the titor scenario is russia dropping nucs on us. That just doesn't make sense. But, it is interesting that the news was recently commenting on how many nuclear materials of soviet origin have gone missing...more than enough to make some weapons.

Also, cruising the web I came across a forum where somone was suggesting that there are 30 billion earth like planets in the universe. What occurred to me was that would be plenty of alternate realities. I guess what I am getting at is another problem I had with JT was him saying that everytime we are faced with a choice there is a branch which creates another lifestream. Those numbers seem incredible to me..how many choices does each individual face in a lifetime, how many individuals have there been in the course of history? Granted, not every choice may have an impact, but it is supposed to if you consider the butterfly effect (a butterfly flaps it's wings in Japan and causes a storm in canada, or something like that).

Still having trouble wrapping my brain about it. Do I believe in Titor? Ask me again in 20 years. Coming back to a point made earlier, why did JT focus on the state of the government and one disease? Why didn't he tell us who would be president? He didn't remember? I remember every president since I was born, and I am not the self-proclaimed historian jt claimed to be. Why would knowing who was pres change things anymore than believing there was going to be a civil war? Too many things don't add up. Anyone?