TT

Tron1

Yeah I understand you John. But why make fun of newbies when you can breed them in. Besides the real time traveler a here are in there own place in a chat. Fakes not included. Hahah. Please stop despising the HDR. It works. We got a new fish flipper floated up. This one is 4 years old got big Japanese fighting fish beta.

TimeFlipper

Yeah I understand you John. But why make fun of newbies when you can breed them in. Besides the real time traveler a here are in there own place in a chat. Fakes not included. Hahah. Please stop despising the HDR. It works. We got a new fish flipper floated up. This one is 4 years old got big Japanese fighting fish beta.

You have a good point about the newbie starting off this thread Baz, but I just HAD to come up with my usual humour on this occasion, forgive me my very old friend :D….Wow I had almost forgotten about your flipper fish and iam pleased to know that your present fish is still with you at the ripe old age of 4 years, but dont try and make him friendly with that Jap fighting fish!! :eek::LOL:..

Angelface239

I have an exact date, time everything I need to
Go back to, can anyone help me
Yes, if you help go back with me and help change situations and events in my past that are currently negativity affecting and impacting my present timeline and help me find someone who actually more about time travel and is a time traveler themselves to help us both out.