TTF F. F. Thread: Chain of Command

ZeoEmeraude

TTF F. F. Thread: Chain of Command

Welcome Freedom Fighters!!!!

I send to you my deepest appologies for missing our first night's chat ( I was tied up in a weather problem). Ok, on to this weeks buisness..... I will tonight announce this groups 2nd in command as well as other news. My decision took hardly no thought on my part...as I knew who I wanted as 2nd as soon as he joined. Your 2nd in command is none other than that king of conspiracy, that master of the monkey-boy...CaryP!!!! (Hooplahs and Handshakes).Cary has just as much rights to this group's inner workings as I do. His word is the group word. Second, is this weeks threads....let's focus on Secret Governments. I would like to ask that WTF lead in the introduction of the topic....(that means do a little research on Illuminati, Knights Templar, etc, and post your findings for us to read and post to.... (WTF... please make sure to mark your posts as TTF F.F threads). I would like to take this time now to thank everyone involved in this group...you know who you are....and to say let's keep it fresh for the people who want to join, and those who want to see us become THE user group here on the site. Don't forget to thank the Admins.and Mods; because without them...we wouldn't be here. Let's have a productive, resourceful week. Remember my friends....WE are the voice for this time frame, and we control our destinies.

Your TTF Freedom Fighter /C.O: ZeoEmeraude

P.S. Yo Cary, Give the next speech,lol

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: TTF F. F. Thread: Chain of Command

You Bugger Zeo, you only offered my 3rd in Command... 3rd!

Why does Cary get 2nd? Does he look better, smell nicer, or is it an American thing?

I protest! This election was rigged and I was robbed of my rightful place by your side Zeo... I demand a recount.

:huh: :unsure: :p :lol:

StarLord

Careful, the recount machine was recalibrated by a very serious conspiricy nut. #rd may be a lot better than 20th in my math book.....

CaryP

The hell? I made a post this morning, and now it's not there. Somebody monkeying with the thread? I'll try to reproduce the original post as best as possible.

I didn't even know there was a chain of command. We got a controversy alreay? LOL Just kidding Gray. As for speeches ZeoE, I'm usually not one for big impromtu speeches. This member group will attract some, and repel others. The attraction will be for those of us like minded folks who see that somethings not right with "reality." Some will see this as the "conspiracy nut" member group, and so what. We're just putting what's out there for all to see. You don't have to like it, it's just what is.

I'm looking forward to contributing and learning from others in the member group. I'm sure we'll all have a good time. My first post on the current topic will include a lot of historical info/background on the House of Rothchild and the central banks that the NWO has a stranglehold on. Yeah, as ZeoE says "The Man" is there. That's where the power comes from.

ZeoE, is there an official roster of members of TTF Freedom Fighters, or will that come to light over time.

Looking forward to some good times.

Cary

ZeoEmeraude

Freedom Fighters,

[/color]
<span style='color:green'> I appolgize for my recent absence, I have been very busy working on a vid that has caused me many sleepless nights this past week. Yes Cary, I do believe there is an active roster in the USer CP. As for the voting process folks.....I based my decisions on joining members. So I go by order of members that joined the group. As there is really no real need to do this...I thought that in my current absence, the line of command would keep the fight alive. But...we can hold an election,lol. Sorry to hear about your post Cary, try to post it once more. Remember folks <span style='color:blue'>\"The Man\" is always in our midst, and we must stay vigilant. I will post this weeks thread later today and we will see where it goes from there. Until then.</span>

Your TTF F.F and C.O: Zeo

Only you can stick it to "The Man" </span>