TTF F.F Thread: Secret Govt's Reloaded

ZeoEmeraude

Re: TTF F.F Thread: Secret Govt's Reloaded

How right you are Cary. It comes as no surprise to me that these<span style='color:blue'> \"bankers\" only want to control it all. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Ppl need to wake up and see that. The Federal Reserve Act was our darkest hour as a country. From your first post, we can all see that every elected official, every king/queen remain under the iron-fisted rules of these ppl. But you might as well challenge the world than try to bring it down. The base of power has been in power for too damn long. It's like leech's that hold on to ya for too long....over time you just die from blood loss. The only way \"the people\" will ever gain control over thier perspective governments is to oust these dictators. It seems as though these folks have figured out a way around the old sayin' "Ya can't take it with ya when ya go". As for our good boy "W", he has no power and he knows it. The guy looks too damn happy when ya see him in public. He's just riding the wave until it crashes onto shore. Of course Gore didn't get elected because he had no ties to \"them\" and the same can be said of Kerry,(although we must remember that both Bush and Kerry are related to the House of Windsor) so it's a double-edged sword no matter who ya choose. Makes ya not wanna vote doesn't it? I mean really, we as a people have no say in who sits in the Oval Office, \"The Man\" does. I say the best way to counter this financial dictatorship is to find a cookie jar and throw your money into it, then bury it. </span>

Your TTF F.F/C.O: Zeo

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"ZeoEmeraude\")</div>
How right you are Cary. It comes as no surprise to me that these<span style='color:blue'> \\"bankers\\" only want to control it all. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Ppl need to wake up and see that. The Federal Reserve Act was our darkest hour as a country. From your first post, we can all see that every elected official, every king/queen remain under the iron-fisted rules of these ppl. But you might as well challenge the world than try to bring it down. The base of power has been in power for too damn long. It's like leech's that hold on to ya for too long....over time you just die from blood loss. The only way \\"the people\\" will ever gain control over thier perspective governments is to oust these dictators. It seems as though these folks have figured out a way around the old sayin' \"Ya can't take it with ya when ya go\". As for our good boy \"W\", he has no power and he knows it. The guy looks too damn happy when ya see him in public. He's just riding the wave until it crashes onto shore. Of course Gore didn't get elected because he had no ties to \\"them\\" and the same can be said of Kerry,(although we must remember that both Bush and Kerry are related to the House of Windsor) so it's a double-edged sword no matter who ya choose. Makes ya not wanna vote doesn't it? I mean really, we as a people have no say in who sits in the Oval Office, \\"The Man\\" does. I say the best way to counter this financial dictatorship is to find a cookie jar and throw your money into it, then bury it. </span>

Your TTF F.F/C.O: Zeo ? ?[/b]

Zeo,

I like your line of thinking, but let me make just a couple of points for clarification.

Bush and Gore are also distant cousins with ancestry going back to the British crown. Their common lineage is posted at the Mormon library in Utah. Bush and Kerry are something like 8th or 9th cousins. The British Royals are actually German, not English, Welsh or Scottish. Queen Victoria and the Kaiser were cousins and their countries fought against one another in WW I. From a review of a video documentary on the House of Windsor,

?It starts off with video and audio pieces of King George V, mentioning that Queen Victoria was his grandmother (it doesn't go any further than that, genealogy-wise) and the fact that his German ancestry connected him to both the Kaiser of Germany and the tragic Czar Nicholas II of Russia, two relations that would haunt him for most of his reign (it would be his German blood that was the reason the name of the royal house was changed from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor, although even the royals themselves were not sure if Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was their real family name).?

From what I?ve read, the name change happened around the turn of the century. You think there?s some connection to the House of Rotschild? I?d be willing to make that bet.

As for the financial dictatorship, there ain?t much we can do so long as the rest of the country and the world keeps playing the ?Federal Reserve Note? game rather than real money. Putting your Federal Reserve Notes (FRN?s) in a cookie jar is basically putting worthless pieces of paper away in hope they?ll be worth something at a later date. Since the introduction of the FRN in the late 1920?s or early 1930?s, the value of a ?dollar? as measured by the FRN?s has declined over 95%. The value of the real dollar remained almost constant from the late 1700?s to the early 1900?s. Fiat currencies (those backed by nothing like most world currencies) are a matter of a confidence or CON game until they blow up.

The real ?dollar? hasn?t been around in a long time. The Constitution and the Coinage Act of 1792 prescribed that the US currency would be the ?dollar? and it would be worth 371.25 grains of fine or .999 silver. This was the same as the Spanish silver coin (Piece of Eight), which was widely used in colonial America. Gold was confiscated by FDR back in the early 30?s, and the govt. stopped redeeming silver certificates back in the late 1960?s. Our currency or FRN?s is backed by nothing. History has shown that this scenario always ends badly because of abuses by the banks and govts. printing unlimited amounts of currency and debasing its value. Losing 95% of its value is a long way to debasing the value of FRN ?dollars.?

One of the ways to stay from under the financial dictatorship as much as possible is to avoid debt. That?s where they get you by the shorts and hold you. The new bankruptcy bill will make it much harder for people to walk away from excess debt. They don?t know it yet, but there?s a lot of folks out there who are going to be financial slaves in the coming years.

Cary

P.S. I posted this article in the Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve thread. You may want to take a look at it. Let's you in on what we're probably headed for, and it ain't too pretty. http://www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin3.htm

K@t 5

Cary, remind me to never ask you to tell me a bedtime story! As if I wasn't freaked out enough by just buying a house with the hubby, here comes the scream of the reality train.

Great articles btw. And here I thought inbreeding was illegal...

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"K@t 5\")</div>
Cary, remind me to never ask you to tell me a bedtime story! As if I wasn't freaked out enough by just buying a house with the hubby, here comes the scream of the reality train.

Great articles btw. And here I thought inbreeding was illegal...[/b]

Sorry K@t 5. Didn't mean to scare anyone. I didn't write the nightmare we find ourselves in, but I sure have seen it unfolding. We're in the beginning of the "end game" of the debt bubble (within the next few years) encouraged and enabled by the Fed since the 1920's. That's the facts. Better to be prepared and aware, rather than clueless and blindsided. I hope I'm way wrong on all of this, but the facts don't point that way.

"Inbreeding" is a long and practiced habit of the ruling elite. Got to keep it all in the family.

Cary