TTF F.F Thread: Secret Govt's Reloaded

ZeoEmeraude

TTF F.F Thread: Secret Govt's Reloaded

Welcome Freedom Fighters!!!

Ok Agents, last week was a bust on the thread...this has to do with my work, and the mysterious disapearance of a particular post. That being said, I would like to welcome the newest members: MOM, Kira, Pyro, and :LOL:Firefly. Welcome to the Freedom Fighters!!!! OK, on to other news. I have appointed certain members to lead in my absence. These members are: CaryP as my second, (Grayson as alternate 2nd if he sends me a request) Mom as Secretary of Homeland Family, Pyro as Secretary of Defense, Kira as Local Magistrate ( you know what I mean Kira lol), and YeYeMan as Head of Alternate Reality. *Note If you wish to change your user names as the ones given, change them in the user CP.* Ok, since last weeks postings didn't go as planned, then let us continue with the same topic this week. Cary had a decent post (although I couldn't read it) and I would like all members to post a relevant response to the thread. I would also like to introduce the Short Story thread this week. I know YeYeman has posted his short stories to the site before so I ask that you post them as TTF F.F threads in the future. Post them in Open Disc. but label them F.F. Member Threads so that we can all read 'em. If anyone has any topic ideas please feel free to send me a P.M and I will get the thread up and goin with the quickness.<span style='color:dimgray'> I have recieved P.M's about my actions regarding my decisions for the \"Chain of Command\" and I have to say this: If you feel as though you have been wronged...these are my decisions, and I hold to them, unless the current members of the group would like to hold an election. I reserve the right to appoint members to thier respective posts and unless otherwise stated...these positions will remain as they are. If a current member to the user group feels that he/she is entitled to a higher position, than this topic must be fully examined. I am a fair and balanced C.O in these respects. While these positions are not needed, I have appointed them for the security of the group in the event of absence on one or more of the members. ......Ok, so let's post on last weeks topic and have a good time.</span> The topic is Secret Governments!!!!!!!!!

Your TTF F.F./C.O. ZeoEmeraude

Only you can stick it to "The Man"

ZeoEmeraude

Re: TTF F.F Thread: Secret Govt's Reloaded

Ok, people have asked for the order of members to my group and here they are. I will list the members in thier respective joining dates...(Admins. are excluded)

1. Cary P.
2. Bcerhart (Have not heard from ya bub...so holla.)
3. WTF (same as above)
4. K@t 5
5. Yeyeman
6. Pyro
7. Mom
8. :LOL:FireFly
9. Kira

*Please remember folks that I base my decisions on who I feel can lead in my absence. If you have a grievance, please let me know.* [/color]

Yout TTF F.F/C.O: Zeo

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"ZeoEmeraude\")</div>
Ok, people have asked for the order of members to my group and here they are. I will list the members in thier respective joining dates...(Admins. are excluded)

1. Cary P.
2. Bcerhart (Have not heard from ya bub...so holla.)
3. WTF ?(same as above)
4. K@t 5
5. Yeyeman
6. Pyro
7. Mom
8. :LOL:FireFly
9. ?Kira

*Please remember folks that I base my decisions on who I feel can lead in my absence. If you have a grievance, please let me know.*

? Yout TTF F.F/C.O: Zeo[/b]

Where's mein name? :(

ZeoEmeraude

You must send me a request to join......Go to User CP>>Group Memberships>>Submit Request. IF you wish to join than send one....If not than please do not respond to group threads.

Your TTF F.F/C.O: Zeo Emeraude

CaryP

Okay gang, here's my first post. We can point to all kinds of "stuff" about the current day shadow government, basically Northern Command, which comes into play under FEMA and the Rex 84 program when terror level goes to "red" level. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can post plenty on this, just ask. I think it would be better if we all knew something of the history of the New World Order types and where they come from. You've heard the expression "follow the money." This could not be more true in this centuries old scheme for world domination by a one world government. It's been the bankers behind the politicians and rulers all along. It's the old golden rule, he who has the gold, makes the rules. The bankers get richer and richer by financing govts., especially when they go to war. Just read the article. Yeah, it's long, but it's very enlightening. Print it if you have to and read it later, you'll be glad you did. The article I have to share is a historical account of the House of Rothschild, which is the beginnings of the modern day Illuminati. There'll be more after this, but I wanted to get a post up pronto. Looking forward to everyone's contribution.

Cary

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/rothschild.html

Kenneth ? ? ? ? Parsons, aka Johnny Silver Bear, is an IT professional in Garland, Texas ? ? ? ? and the President of Silver Bear Communications, Inc. Mr. Parsons has ? ? ? ? been involved in the advertising and promotion industry for over twenty-five ? ? ? ? years. He is the editor of the <a href=\'http://www.silverbearcafe.com/\' target=\'_blank\'>Silver ? ? ? ? Bear Cafe</a> and, as such, is responsible for shaping the content of \\"The ? ? ? ? Bear\\". Mr. Parsons has served as CEO for Fiberscape Communications, ? ? ? ? Inc., a web site development / hosting and streaming multi-media company ? ? ? ? in Richardson, Texas since 1997. He is a Jeffersonian and a passionate ? ? ? ? supporter of the U.S. Constitution. He is also an outspoken advocate ? ? ? ? of gold money and equal tax rates. You can contact Mr. Parsons with questions ? ? ? or comments via email at <a href=\'mailto:[email protected]\'>[email protected]</a></span>
[/left]
?​

PyRo99

Yeeha Zeoe. Glad to be the Secretary of Defense. I put the real SOD, to shame hahahaha.:lol: ;)

Secret Governments, Lawdy, we've got FEMA bubblin' up over here, and you've got the DHS moving up over there. But the DHS, is really in a disguise and when the mask is torn off, the real shocking reveal occurs.

Dig into your pockets everyone. Cuz the Economy is goin' first, and once thats gone, the window of no return closes even quicker.

ZeoEmeraude

Yo Cary, Ya hit the nail on the head here bud. A great post indeed. Can anyone add to it? What are your thoughts? I will give my conclusion to the post this week. For the members in the reign of power: If you would like to add your new name under your avatar...(Mods and Admins are excluded as I see the importance here...just go to the user CP and change it under Edit Profile. For those members without a ranking higher than Agent...you can change your name to Agent if you like). Also please be aware that our Sec. of Alt. Reality (YeyeMan) has a good short story in the new Short Story Thread. Check it out. Next week we will hit some real subjects...I can't give any details now...but the topics will be top notch.

Your TTF F.F/C.O: ZeoEmeraude

Only YOU can stick it to "The Man"

ZeoEmeraude

I like your style Darkbreed. Send me a request and you can join the Freedom Fighters!!!!! Just go to User CP>>Group Memberships>>>Submit Request>to join. I look foward to hearing from ya.

Your TTF F.F/C.O: ZeoEmeraude

Only YOU can stick it to "The Man"

CaryP

As a follow up to my first post on the Illuminati and the House of Rotschild, I saw that Bush has just nominated Paul Wolfowitz to head up the World Bank. Damn, ain't that a coincidence. Let's see Wolfowitz was the goober that pulled together most of the intel and military plans for the Iraq war. No he gets his reward by being nominated to head up the World Bank. Bankers rule the "rulers" Money talks, everything else walks. Is the bigger picture starting to come into focus?

Cary

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...tz_050317083212

\\"He is a person of high intellect and broad experience in and out of government and he has many qualifications that would be critical to leading the Bank,\\" he said. </span>

?