TTF Freedom Fighters: Zeo wants you!!

ZeoEmeraude

TTF Freedom Fighters: Zeo wants you!!

Yes folks you read it right, TTF Freedom Fighters is now accepting new members to this brand new user group!!! Be a part of the newest group on TTF today!! Here we discuss topics not normally seen on the regular forum; topics such as:

1. UFology
2. Conspiracy theories
3. Shadow Govts.
4. Govt. TT
5. Public Govt. blanket projects
6. Men in Black
7. And much more!!!

This is also THE spot to post your scifi short stories, or drop a good joke or two. Members will also have exclusive access to member only chats held every Monday @ 8:00 P.M EST, to just hang out or talk about topics that interest you. Be a part of the newest group on TTF!!!!

If you are interested, just leave a post to the thread, and I'll be happy to get ya entered. I also think that you can submit a request to become a member in the user CP under Group Memberships. (I may be wrong though)

Your TTF Freedom Fighter: ZeoEmeraude

*Only You can stick it to <span style='color:black'>\"The Man\" * </span>

CaryP

Re: TTF Freedom Fighters: Zeo wants you!!

Sounds great ZeoE. Count me in.

Cary

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yes, other users apply to the group through User CP >> Misc >> Group Memberships.

ZeoEmeraude

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Sounds great ZeoE. Count me in.

Cary[/b]

Welcome aboard Cary!! Just send me a request and I'll get ya on the group list.

ZeoEmeraude

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
Yes, other users apply to the group through User CP >> Misc >> Group Memberships.[/b]

This is how you folks can let me know if ya wanna join the group. Apparantly it is the only way I can add you to the member list. (If i'm wrong here please let me know)

Your TTF Freedom Fighter: Zeo

DWOMT

Show me that you can turn Super Saiyan 4 and it might impress me to do so :p

ZeoEmeraude

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
Sign me up! ZeoE

Dr FF[/b]

Sure thing. But you will need to send a request to me. read the previous posts to find out how.

ZeoEmeraude

Ok, If anyone is still interested in joining the Freedom Fighters you still can!!!! I am always looking for new Agents into the group. Now that the Freedom Fighter Hour is airing soon, members of the group will get to call in and chat on Skype (if you have d-loaded it) and as an added bonus, FF's will get priority over those Skype calls to the show. Show your support today by joining the Freedom Fighters!!!!!!

Just go to your User CP>Group Memberships and send me a request!!!!

Your TTF F.F/C.O: Zeo