UFO as Demons

Secretman3811

what do you think of Aliens? you know there is a hell realms that there is many differnet size and shape of creatures and shapeshifter so..have anybody went to hell and back and see Demons? you know that there is a heaven or hell so write back anybody

UFOs have been classified as everything from angels to demons and everything in between...There is even a theory that alien abductions may be connected with Genesis Chapter 6...Hell is a mythological construct and means different things to different faiths...

OakFieldAlienz444

seen a vision of the fires, probly what they call the "lake of fire" in the bible, heard the screams of the sinners and the laughter of
the devil. in one dream very briefly.

BlastTyrant

How do we know there is a heaven and hell for sure? Hell was created by Christianity to scare peaseants into converting and promising them heaven if they pay their dues and worship jesus Christ.

I believe the Demons we see are not of Hell but of a seperate dimension close to ours, and they tend to bleed through when certain conditions are met, it is said we are the only race who has the set of emotions we do and fear is one of them and also the strongest emotion we have next to love, so these beings feed off of that and they know to play into our concepts of "hell" and demons.

I have seen a rendition of hell in a dream once, a crevas filled with different levels and filled with fire on every level and people being killed and screaming and torture, this to me was just a message to change what i was doing that the path i was on would lead to bad things, i did not take it as i am going to hell but as a vision to simplify what i was going through and that is how it was translated to me.

Aliens are interdimensional beings, star traveling beings and time traveling beings, they come from every where to watch, study and occasionally take us.

Secretman3811

seen a vision of the fires, probly what they call the "lake of fire" in the bible, heard the screams of the sinners and the laughter of
the devil. in one dream very briefly.

maybe it warning to you and that maybe it up to you if you want to change or not..i saw the devil and wall of fire but i was back off and went different way.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
How do we know there is a heaven and hell for sure? Hell was created by Christianity to scare peaseants into converting and promising them heaven if they pay their dues and worship jesus Christ.

I believe the Demons we see are not of Hell but of a seperate dimension close to ours, and they tend to bleed through when certain conditions are met, it is said we are the only race who has the set of emotions we do and fear is one of them and also the strongest emotion we have next to love, so these beings feed off of that and they know to play into our concepts of "hell" and demons.

I have seen a rendition of hell in a dream once, a crevas filled with different levels and filled with fire on every level and people being killed and screaming and torture, this to me was just a message to change what i was doing that the path i was on would lead to bad things, i did not take it as i am going to hell but as a vision to simplify what i was going through and that is how it was translated to me.

Aliens are interdimensional beings, star traveling beings and time traveling beings, they come from every where to watch, study and occasionally take us.

The answer is duality.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
what do you think of Aliens? you know there is a hell realms that there is many differnet size and shape of creatures and shapeshifter so..have anybody went to hell and back and see Demons? you know that there is a heaven or hell so write back anybody

Some demons hide in human form. Check the eyes.

walt willis

If humans as well as all other living things on earth have a duality of either good and evil then so might beings from other worlds?

The best way I've seen to describe such things is by the symbol from the East: Also take notice how the circle of life is always in motion as it is able to change sides over time?

Himages.jpg