UFO BLOWS UP AND FALLS TO EARTH APRIL 18 2011 UFO FOOTAGE

Himalayan Hermit

Looks like a CGI to me. Also this is a pretty funny comment on youtube site
caught april 18, uploaded april 16th. hmmmmmm... REAL!

BlastTyrant

I agree this donsent even spark me as real at all lol Cool video as always though opmmur!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's well done if it is fake. The UFO doesn't really have to be close enough to the cloud to cause it to change. And the date comment could be just a mistake on the up-loader's end.

BlastTyrant

The problem i initally see if that their is no UFO or hint of one Prior to him zooming into it and the UFO it's self looks fairly Animated

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The problem i initally see if that their is no UFO or hint of one Prior to him zooming into it and the UFO it's self looks fairly Animated

From the way the car initially pulls off the road, I initially get the idea that they saw something, and wanted to get a better view on the side of the road. And if you pay attention to the way it is recorded, you would notice that the camcorder is not mounted on a tripod. It is hand held because of the obvious unavoidable jitter introduced into the recording. From what I've come across on faked videos, it is supposed to be very hard to introduce this jitter into something faked.

BlastTyrant

The main thing is, i do not see how you could even catch a glimpse of a object from that distance hidden behind clouds unless they had been chasing it for awhile to find a good vantage point, and the UFO it's self looks as if it is Animated in a cartoonish kind of way, all it is showing is what ever was imposed coming out of the clouds and slowly going back in, also with a explosion like that it seems like it would of been more reported than the one video. No other witenesses as far as i know? Everything about the explosion seems Animated and out of the ordinary.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The main thing is, i do not see how you could even catch a glimpse of a object from that distance hidden behind clouds unless they had been chasing it for awhile to find a good vantage point, and the UFO it's self looks as if it is Animated in a cartoonish kind of way, all it is showing is what ever was imposed coming out of the clouds and slowly going back in, also with a explosion like that it seems like it would of been more reported than the one video. No other witenesses as far as i know? Everything about the explosion seems Animated and out of the ordinary.

My initial take on the video was that they capturing a blimp on camcorder. The jitter thing I mentioned does give it the appearance of authenticity. If it is CGI, someone has a lot of money and time on their hands to do this. Now there is something else I noticed that detracts from the authenticity. The car was driving on the right side of the road. I do believe only in the United States that would be true. Yet they were speaking in another language. Just what is that language and what is being said? Kind of odd to make a recording on U.S. roads in a foreign language if you ask me.

BlastTyrant

In this day and age and the way the USA is now Einstein it really isnt that un-common to hear people speaking a different language, ironically that didn't ring a bell lol i suppose being in the tech support field i hear it daily, i did notice that only the passenger seemed to get out, if you seen that being the driver wouldn't you get out as well?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Looks like a parachute, and the bright flash looks like someone taking a laser to the camera. Perhaps someone was in the trees along the roadway?