UFO BLOWS UP AND FALLS TO EARTH APRIL 18 2011 UFO FOOTAGE

TnWatchdog

The war of the worlds has begun. The craft's protective shield needed to be disengaged before firing the death ray. Cool vid, as I've watched it many-many times. I think they saw a blimp and added the visual effect at the end but you never know.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In this day and age and the way the USA is now Einstein it really isnt that un-common to hear people speaking a different language, ironically that didn't ring a bell lol i suppose being in the tech support field i hear it daily, i did notice that only the passenger seemed to get out, if you seen that being the driver wouldn't you get out as well?

I did some more checking and language comparisons. The language spoken does seem to be Arabic. And all the Arabic countries I looked up do drive their cars on the right. Also the big truck that passes by has an identifying logo on it.
LIGOU-CHEGOU 0800 778 2828

The info I found on this tends to point toward some delivery truck service based in Brazil which also drives their vehicles on the right. Could also be related to some company in the food industry.

So based on this info I would have to say this video was shot in some Arab country and not the U.S. Also to me it appears the passenger was taking the video. The camera never recorded the driver. So it isn't evident whether or not the driver got out. Now all we have to do is get someone that speaks Arabic to translate what is being said.

There is another language it could also be, Portuguese since the truck is from an area where that language is spoken.

BlastTyrant

The war of the worlds has begun. The craft's protective shield needed to be disengaged before firing the death ray. Cool vid, as I've watched it many-many times. I think they saw a blimp and added the visual effect at the end but you never know.
I suppose i could see that as well, i just cant get the past that it looks like it was put there it does not look natural

Briggers

From what I've come across on faked videos, it is supposed to be very hard to introduce this jitter into something faked.
Are you serious? You would just record the source material on a handheld camera, jitter and all, then add the CGI afterwards using tracking.
Now there is something else I noticed that detracts from the authenticity. The car was driving on the right side of the road. I do believe only in the United States that would be true. Yet they were speaking in another language. Just what is that language and what is being said? Kind of odd to make a recording on U.S. roads in a foreign language if you ask me.
Now again, are you serious?
Only in the US cars drive on the right hand side????The majority of the world drives on the right hand side!!!!!!
Odd to make a video in your native tongue even if youre not in your home country???? You do realise not everyone lives in their country of birth?

I did some more checking and language comparisons. The language spoken does seem to be Arabic. And all the Arabic countries I looked up do drive their cars on the right. Also the big truck that passes by has an identifying logo on it.

The info I found on this tends to point toward some delivery truck service based in Brazil which also drives their vehicles on the right. Could also be related to some company in the food industry.

So based on this info I would have to say this video was shot in some Arab country and not the U.S.
Ok, now im sure youre just joking, if not then i pray your job isnt a detective because your powers of deduction are terrible.
An Arabic language, Arabic countries drive on the right, and a Brazilian delivery truck, and you conclude its in an Arabic country? REALLY?
If they are in fact speaking Arabic, wouldnt the most likely scenario be that this was shot by someone speaking Arabic in Brazil? Even if it wasnt in Brazil or an Arab country, is it really so hard to imagine someone speaking another language other than English in the US?

I saw this comment on the Youtube page...
Funny how all these ufo videos are NEVER above 480p
Its so true, with the amount of cameras out there now that shoot in Full HD, including phone cameras, people still produce these blurry videos. I wonder why?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
From what I've come across on faked videos, it is supposed to be very hard to introduce this jitter into something faked.
Are you serious? You would just record the source material on a handheld camera, jitter and all, then add the CGI afterwards using tracking.
Now there is something else I noticed that detracts from the authenticity. The car was driving on the right side of the road. I do believe only in the United States that would be true. Yet they were speaking in another language. Just what is that language and what is being said? Kind of odd to make a recording on U.S. roads in a foreign language if you ask me.
Now again, are you serious?
Only in the US cars drive on the right hand side????The majority of the world drives on the right hand side!!!!!!
Odd to make a video in your native tongue even if youre not in your home country???? You do realise not everyone lives in their country of birth?

So based on this info I would have to say this video was shot in some Arab country and not the U.S.
Ok, now im sure youre just joking, if not then i pray your job isnt a detective because your powers of deduction are terrible.
An Arabic language, Arabic countries drive on the right, and a Brazilian delivery truck, and you conclude its in an Arabic country? REALLY?
If they are in fact speaking Arabic, wouldnt the most likely scenario be that this was shot by someone speaking Arabic in Brazil? Even if it wasnt in Brazil or an Arab country, is it really so hard to imagine someone speaking another language other than English in the US?

I saw this comment on the Youtube page...
Funny how all these ufo videos are NEVER above 480p
Its so true, with the amount of cameras out there now that shoot in Full HD, including phone cameras, people still produce these blurry videos. I wonder why?

You have a lot to say as far as derogatory comments go. Perhaps you would like to translate the language being spoken in the video. We're all ears and waiting...