UFO disclosure in France ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
UFO disclosure in France ?

People have been talking about this for a few days on the Internet, according to this article, the wait for disclosure will end in about 2 days in France. I wonder what kind of information they are going to reveal, if they actually reveal some "real" stuff. It'd be cool to know that we've been contacted by aliens, and that we communicate with them. BTW, this would be too big to handle for most people, so they are not going to hit that hard for now. I guess they'll only say that ETs are probably real, same for UFOs

Here are some informations about the disclosure in Brazil. ALIEN CASEBOOK FRONTIER: BRAZIL UFO DISCLOSURE REPORTS AND PHOTOS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW
There are PDF files, some of them contain pictures. I didn't see any aliens or little green men, but there are many pics with nice flying saucers and such.

Vive Le France. Vive Le UFO Revolucion!

Michael Cohen [email protected]

The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Libert?, ?galit?, fraternit?'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.
All News Web - Vive La France. Vive La UFO Revolution!

Let's wait and see.

Whitelight

Re: UFO disclosure in France ?

Wow... I hope this isn't another hoax.

I would like it if there was some admitance from some government.

Snow

lala.gif

Whitelight

Don't you want to know, snowfire?

I can't wait to see what unfolds from this :3 it's like your first day of school, you don't know what to expect, full of nervousness and excitement! And the government admitting anything would be a huge step forward.

Snow

Whitelight said:
Don't you want to know, snowfire?

I can't wait to see what unfolds from this :3 it's like your first day of school, you don't know what to expect, full of nervousness and excitement! And the government admitting anything would be a huge step forward.

Well, of course I want to know, but I have this thing. This irrational thing. I'm sure it's called a phobia. ETaphobia. UFObia. That's it UFObia! Most of my life I wanted to see one, ride in one - meet some greys, compare notes, have babies whatever. Then I started like having panic attacks from mild to severe just listening to talk about aliens and UFO disclosure.

My heart rate is up justoffhandedly contemplating REALNESS.

So . . .

lalalalalalala :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I still don't know how someone posting here could be affraid of ETs, we're actually talking about it all at the time. They can't attack you more than anybody else, you're just like the rest of us, you're not a threat to them. Humans are way more dangerous than ETs, that's for sure.

Snow

Numenorean7 said:
I still don't know how someone posting here could be affraid of ETs, we're actually talking about it all at the time. They can't attack you more than anybody else, you're just like the rest of us, you're not a threat to them. Humans are way more dangerous than ETs, that's for sure.

Really?

Well, I said it was irrational.

But if you prefer, I won't mention it again.

And . . .

I would like to be a fly on the wall when you actually meet one, mr. macho man.

This was a time travel forum when I joined it.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

LOL at Macho Man. SNAP IN TO A SLIM JIM!!! <bites meat stick>

Apologies if you're too young or old to get the reference.

I'd probably need new pants if I actually met one. I get creeped out looking at weird bugs too long, let alone a full blown ET.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Snow Fire Watches said:
Really?

Well, I said it was irrational.

But if you prefer, I won't mention it again.

And . . .

I would like to be a fly on the wall when you actually meet one, mr. macho man.

This was a time travel forum when I joined it.
Don't take it wrong, I didn't meant to hurt/attack you or whatever with that comment. I just wanted to point out the fact that since you're actually posting/reading on a site like Paranormalis, it makes you... let's say, a bit more open-minded than some other people around. These people are obviously less prepared than *us* to live the real disclosure, and perhaps have some reasons, their own reasons to fear ETs.

I totaly respect the way you see ETs, and It's not a problem for me to read about it, I actually want you to discuss about it, and explain it if you can. That's what this forum is for, sharing opinions and such, and talking about it.

I don't know how I'd react, I guess it would be a mixed reaction. I could be excited and afraid at the same time, we can't really imagine how it will be.

Mr. Macho Man :)

Snow

Numenorean7 said:
Don't take it wrong, I didn't meant to hurt/attack you or whatever with that comment. I just wanted to point out the fact that since you're actually posting/reading on a site like Paranormalis, it makes you... let's say, a bit more open-minded than some other people around. These people are obviously less prepared than *us* to live the real disclosure, and perhaps have some reasons, their own reasons to fear ETs.

I totaly respect the way you see ETs, and It's not a problem for me to read about it, I actually want you to discuss about it, and explain it if you can. That's what this forum is for, sharing opinions and such, and talking about it.

I don't know how I'd react, I guess it would be a mixed reaction. I could be excited and afraid at the same time, we can't really imagine how it will be.

Mr. Macho Man :)

Ok I forgive you for me taking your comments wrong :)

This might help a little. It is the story of my visitor dream - posted here on this board five years ago: My Visitor Dream

Even here I mention my aversion. I realized I had a strong aversion for things ET when I read the book Chariots of the Gods

It has been suggested to me that I may be an abductee, and I, of course, have come up with alternate explanations that are more palatable for me. If so, though, it started in the late 50's when I was a child. That is when I had recurring dreams of Men in Black - being chased by huge black limo-like cars, out of which come Men in Black, when I begin to run down a pier. The run is one of those awful legs won't move fast enough runs. Nevertheless, I stay ahead of the men and run off the pier, right into the water. At first I hold my breath and sink, still scared to death, and the water is getting darker. Then I start to float down sort of like a leaf floating to the ground, gently - back and forth, and I am floating into light rather than dark and at the bottom is my bed. I have had this dream so many times that I know inside the dream that when I hit my bed I will awaken to a bright morning with birds chirping and I am no longer scared. Then I do wake up to a bright morning with birds chirping.

I lived in Panama City, Florida then. After we moved from there I never had that particular recurring dream again. Maybe my implant didn't work and they couldn't find me in Mobile, AL. Kidding. I think. I hope.

Anyway, this seems like a good place to use my old signature . . .

From the edge, or maybe a little beyond . . .

SFW