Media UFO over Denver

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I want to own my own personal UFO, Even then the speed it suggest is most likely more than a Human could withstand, plus no noise

In order for the craft to move like it does, the propulsion system would naturally cancel out the effects of inertia. You would be weightless during all operation maneuvers. This is something that is in the physical observations concerning gravity and mechanical force. But these observational facts are not incorporated into the equations of motion that we are taught in school. I personally believe that the ET's are controlling the knowledge base that we are taught from. Trying to keep us from developing this technology by duping us into believing the answers can be found through theories. Theories are fiction. The real facts are much easier to comprehend.

Khaos

where the wild things are
What I find strange is how Google Earth doesn't show the correct street names. It says that street is West 62rd. Silly google.

But interesting observations :)

zaca

I wish the original cameraman would go to 56th and Clay to shoot his footage. Preferably with a camera that has slow motion speed. One thing worth noting, 56th and Clay is located between MULTIPLE airports. (Athanasiou Valley, Boulder Municipal, Parkland, Denver Airport, etc.) I live between Santa Monica Airport and LAX and have numerous sightings/videos of "white orbs" that hover. Even in the infamous "Prophet Yahweh" video,(which started my interest in the white orbs/drones) the location the News Crew chooses is near an airport. (
)