UFO over Kremlin

Keroscene

UFO over Kremlin

The object has been compared to an Imperial Cruiser in the Star Wars films and witnesses estimated it could be up to a mile wide.
Two film clips exist which appear to show the same object and footage has been repeatedly playing on Russian television news channels.
The shots, one taken at night from a car and one during the day, were both filmed by amateurs.
The 'craft' was said to have hovered for hours over Red Square in the Russian capital.
The clips of the 'invasion' have gone to the top of the country's version of YouTube.
The identity of the shape has not been confirmed. Russian reports ruled out a UFO but police refused to comment.
Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, said it was "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen".
"At first I thought this was a reflection but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory."
A spokesman for aerospace journal Jane's News said: "We have no idea what it is."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...837200/UFO-pyramid-reported-over-Kremlin.html

ZeoEmeraude

Re: UFO over Kremlin

I find it strangely coincidental that this event occurred just one day after the spiral event in Norway. I personally believe the Norway event was a wormhole of some sort for this "triangle" craft to enter our space. Everyone in the U.S assumes that we will be the first nation in the world to obtain first contact....but events in Europe are shaping up to prove otherwise....Watch the skies folks...

Zeo

vinny

Musty say I'm still sceptical. Years ago I saw another alien picture that showed a pyramid shaped craft that turmed out to be a malfunction of the camera lense. This looks very similar. Again why only 2 videos.

Keroscene

There's multiple links to it in my opening post. It's not embedded because at the time embedding wasn't supported yet. I'll fix it if I can still edit it. THe link functions equally as well.