Media UFO VIDEOS

TnWatchdog

San Diego UFO Photographed Over Historical Edgemoor Barn
By Lee Speigel Posted: 05/23/2013 7:02 pm EDT | Updated: 05/25/2013

r-SANTEEUFO-large570.jpg

What exactly did Ellen Henry photograph in the sky above Santee, Calif., on May 7?
"It was clear and certainly not a bug," Henry told local ABC TV affiliate News 10.
Henry is a member of the Santee Historical Society (SHS) located in San Diego County and, according to the SanteePatch, was taking pictures of a historical building, the Edgemoor Barn.
o-SANTEEUFOBARN-570.jpg

"I was at the Edgemoor property, in the middle of the day, to take pics of the barn to update the SHS barn logo. I was constantly looking up and around the area, including the sky's background, so I can get it just right, and not at anytime did I see anything in the sky or heard a sound of an aircraft," she said.
It wasn't until after she took the picture that Henry realized her camera had captured something else that she hadn't previously seen.
"I noticed a 'speck' on my LCD screen after I took the shot to check for clarity, and only realized it wasn't a speck when I downloaded it on my computer."
o-SANTEEUFOFAR-570.jpg

The Edgemoor Barn -- now a museum -- just celebrated its 100th birthday. It was once part of a hospital facility and has developed a reputation for paranormal activity, including alleged ghost sightings.
Click on link for vid on this UFO and Gallery of UFO vids
AMAZING PHOTO: UFO Spotted Over San Diego