Understanding Carl Munck The Code

skolog

I don't hav time for this.

I mentioned René Descartes to test your visual acuity.
And if you don't seem to read bottom message that you yourself put, how can you understand Carl Munck.

Earthmasque

And if you don't seem to read bottom message that you yourself put, how can you understand Carl Munck.
Given that I linked to information that will help people understand Munck in less than ten seconds, I would say that I certainly do understand Carl Munck.

Your refusal to view Munck's tripe in light of the sharpshooter fallacy indicates that it is you that insists on not applying the words in my signature to your own thought processes.

IOW, you exhibit a lack of critical thinking, just going along with what Munck claims, never even thinkinbg to question it, and (apparently) unaware of the serious mistakes he makes in his claims.

The Sharpshooter fallacy explains Munck in ten seconds.

The Egyptians didn't have a coordinate system.

skolog

Given that I linked to information that will help people understand Munck in less than ten seconds, I would say that I certainly do understand Carl Munck.

Your refusal to view Munck's tripe in light of the sharpshooter fallacy indicates that it is you that insists on not applying the words in my signature to your own thought processes.

IOW, you exhibit a lack of critical thinking, just going along with what Munck claims, never even thinkinbg to question it, and (apparently) unaware of the serious mistakes he makes in his claims.

I am waiting
for indications
on fallacious elements of munck's work

skolog

still waiting master

there is no fallacy, Earthmasque is just being a pompous-dique, obviously day cart has more to do with this than oiler, unless you count euler's logarithmic functions to digress on the matter at hand. concentric lines describe the reverberation of the platonic grid.

generally math students ask for help from physics students

skolog

there is no fallacy, Earthmasque is just being a pompous-dique, obviously day cart has more to do with this than oiler, unless you count euler's logarithmic functions to digress on the matter at hand. concentric lines describe the reverberation of the platonic grid.

generally math students ask for help from physics students
Thx for the comment
MasterTitor

Could you develop a bit