USS CALOPIA?

1whoknox

Has anyone ever heard of this space craft before? I have read about it on a website a James Casbolt spoke of it during an interview and described as an old large triangular craft that orbits Earth and has a IA quantum computer aboard it. Google doesnt find anything on it. You ever notice the triangular craft that is on a lot of the us space command patches.

Aryeandris

I have never heard of it, but now that I have, I'm going to research. Thanks man :)

1whoknox

Please post anything you find. I have already read the articles on decryptedmatrix however.

1whoknox

je5ajagu.jpg

6upyhera.jpg

Here are some of those space command patches I spoke of in the OP. I know we have craft on Earth that look like triangles like the stealth but the triangle craft in those patches are in depicted in space that's just my opinion though.

trekie4ever

The arrows in the first are 2d representations of a 4d+ device. It directs and manipulates the flow of energy. As you can see the colors change as each one is passed through. The colors are separated and mixed purple is the combination of two then black is the remaining four. Its an energy matrix silly :p

I would say "isn't that obvious" but that's the point. Its obvious but people are idiots. Thats why its the Divine Comedy hahaha